Swa Lakh Mool Mantar

Guest Newbie

Guest Newbie

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Just want to know if anyone in sangat have experience of 125000 moolmantar jaaps ?

Anyone gained sachepatshah jis kirpa after it or any experience if any, plz share with sangat.

Although we should do 125000 in 40 days recommended by many saints, 32,33 maalas a day but I have started only 16 malas a day, hoping to complete in 75 days with guru sahibs kirpa. Take about 12 mins for one maala and all my focus remains in changing the bead of maala,

As we have to shift beads so isnt it difficult to focus on moolmantar ?

Any experience from sangat will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

As with everything, practice makes perfect. A mala is hard to start using as you sometimes forget to turn the bead or find you have turned too many and not done the path. This happens when you are tired and not concentrating. What helps if first you get the mool mantra rhythm without mala. Then when using mala train your mind and fingers to only go tothe next bead when you come to saying ik... one bead one God.

Otherwise using an alarm clock to keep time like sitting for an hour or twelve minutes allows you to concentrate purely on path alone and works super too. Leave the individual counting to anterjami God, while you enjoy the ras. The more you do the more you will know what method suits you the best.

As with everything, practice makes perfect. A mala is hard to start using as you sometimes forget to turn the bead or find you have turned too many and not done the path. This happens when you are tired and not concentrating. What helps if first you get the mool mantra rhythm without mala. Then when using mala train your mind and fingers to only go tothe next bead when you come to saying ik... one bead one God.

Otherwise using an alarm clock to keep time like sitting for an hour or twelve minutes allows you to concentrate purely on path alone and works super too. Leave the individual counting to anterjami God, while you enjoy the ras. The more you do the more you will know what method suits you the best.

bhai Rama Singh ji used to suggest tally counter just depress button ...I found easier to get into rhythm when doing paat

Mala gives a satisfaction of having completed one mala and want to go on to the next one though. I think the same principle applies to both methods. You got to know when to press the button or turn to the next bead. The counter can be carried with you anywhere while the mala raises eye brows. Perhaps other people (non-sikhs) have also discovered a new angle to the mala.

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/04/the-power-of-mala-beads-michelle-belair/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest OP here

With gods grace, i was able to finish 125000 in 75 days, about 16 malas everyday , someday less or someday more.

couldnt able to do it with love and full concentration as after some days it feels like its hard to do 16 malas. But anyhow i made with.

now will go to satguru ji and will do ardaas and will start it second time

On 2016-10-02 at 5:08 AM, Guest OP here said:

With gods grace, i was able to finish 125000 in 75 days, about 16 malas everyday , someday less or someday more.

couldnt able to do it with love and full concentration as after some days it feels like its hard to do 16 malas. But anyhow i made with.

now will go to satguru ji and will do ardaas and will start it second time

congrats! keep at it.