Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala Strong Statement Against Dhumma And Dhadrianwale And Missionaries

Akalifauj

Bhai Sahib condemned Dhumma and Dhadrianwale on how they have been behaving. He used very strong words toward both by calling both Sants of the government. Many supporters on both sides have taken offense. Showing typical chela behavior. Not too long ago Dhadrianwale ran away under police protection during the peaceful protest for the beadbi of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji protest. Rest of the peaceful protesters were thrashed by the police, shot at and treated worse than animals. Panthpreet 'singh' was another who received police protection in their car and taken to safety. These details should not be forgotten. Bhai amrik singh ajnala remembers these details. Bhai amrik singh ajnala addressed why dhumma attacked Dhadrianwale and it was not because Dhadrianwale attacked Taksal. Bhai amrik singh ajnala says if this was the case then why didn't the dhumma clan shoot Panthpreet dhunda ghagga Kala afghan who all have slandered Taksal in the past. Ajnala said Dhadrianwale spoke out against dhumma. Dhadrianwale has said in the past he is not scared in general and of dhumma. Bhai Sahib used sharp language saying you ran, had guns didn't use it and the police had to save you after you hid and you soiled yourself. Bhai Sahib says these are not the characteristics of a Sant. Rightfully so they are not.

Dhadrianwale sits with the enemy of the Khalsa Panth, Panthpreet singh dhunda to discuss what the Khalsa Panth should do to unite under one flag. These missionaries are looking to burn Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji bani and wipe out any historical record of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. Sooner or later they will start taking specific words they don't like in Sri Guru Granth sahib ji like devi and deva names. Ram rai was kicked out for changing Gurbani. Sikhs didn't associate with him and forget about bringing him to the forefront to address Panth issues. Bhasuar was excommunicated for taking Bhagat bani out and printing a saroop without Bhagat bani. Our history tells us not to bring Panthpreet singh and associates to the forefront because they have the agenda to attack the Khalsa Panth roots.

The sanatan clan have lost their eagle eye vision and non dual ultimate reality since their birth but today they are showing their true colors. The sanatan clan is using harsh words toward bhai amrik singh ajnala because he called out all the listed people in the current events.the sanatan clan wants bhai amrik singh ajnala to climb a mountain and stand at the edge to show to them ajnala is not scared. When ajnala thrashes dust of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji for beadbi he is called Taliban and terrorist by the sanatan clan. The sanatan clan will criticize anything Panthic singhs will do because they want to keep up the chaos in the Panth. Their teachers were slandering Sant jarnail singh ji throughout the dharma yudh morcha. the sanatan clan pick and choose when to twist sikh history. They scream at the top of their lungs to slander akj bhai randhir singh for being with Bhasuar at one point in time. Yet today they favor Dhadrianwale for aligning with missionaries who attack Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji bani. They attack the man who speaks out against Bhasuar behavior. Ajnala is a thrown in the sanatan bowl of food. If today a sarbat khalsa is successful with missionaries part of the leadership. They will destroy Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji bani as they attempted in the early 1900s and became successful of removing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Prakash from Sri Akal Takht sahib. To prevent such destruction from happening again ajnala is right to openly call out those who support missionaries. The sanatan clan has in the past bashed the singh saba movement but today they are supporting their current people with the evil intent to get rid of Dasam bani??? Sanatan clan does not want true unity because then they are also going to be targeted for going against sikhi. They are banking on the false unity where they can change sikhi to their liking which means placing the vedas equal Sri Guru Granth sahib ji and bringing back devi and deva worship to the masses. They placed moortis of devi and devta in Sri amritsar parkarma to be worshipped. They currently like Dhadrianwale because he is not aware of the politics being played by using him as a pond. They use him to keep the Panth split. They hate ajnala with a passion because he sees through their master plan and is directly challenging them. Plus they are banking on Dhadrianwale to keep the missionaries at bay for them. The sanatan clan are just as bad as the missionaries. Dhadrianwale needs to wake up and follow and lead with Panthic people.

You're probably the biggest chela type currently considering Bhai Amrik Singh apologized so why are you trying to causing problems now?

Bhai Dhadrianwala may not be a super high chardikala super duper Singh who will lead Sikh panth, but are you saying Bhai Amrik Singh is? He uses terrible language and protected giving RSS a siropa by saying he was a government person on the phone and threatened a fellow Sikh with violence.

You're all apologists for Dhumma/badal/rss/bjp

The issue is of RSS infiltrating Damdami Taksal via Dhuma and him sending his gunday to kill GurSikhs - you're an apologist if you try to change the subject and fall for government tactics. Quit this sheep nonsense and start thinking for yourself. After Dhuma is removed from Damdami Taksal and/or arrested then we can have veechar and talk to Bhai Dhadrianwala to not sit with those who question Sri Dasam Granth, but Bhai Dhadrianwale himself has said he has never once questioned authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth.

Most of you guys are such big pakhandis and massive sheep by falling for these very simpleton tactics used by RAW/RSS to say that Bhai Dhadrianwale is Guru Nindak. Such simpletons you lot

RIP Shaheed Bhai Bhupinder Singh. No matter how many apologists try to change the subject - we won't allow it.

the day SIkhs stopped looking outside gurbani, Guruvak rehitnamey, bhai gurdas kabitt and swaiye for guidance will be the day panthic unity will start and flourish . Everyone has a duty to cleave to Guru ji alone I am not a sikh of AKJ, The Taksal, the Sanatani , Udasis, Nirmalas, or the dals I am aiming to stay and be Guru ji da Sikh alone .. Loyalty to Him is highest aim of a gursikh and the sign and seal is the giving of our heads and hearts without prejudice.

neither Ajnala, Dhumma, or dhadrianwale can save me , only Guru ji can

the day SIkhs stopped looking outside gurbani, Guruvak rehitnamey, bhai gurdas kabitt and swaiye for guidance will be the day panthic unity will start and flourish . Everyone has a duty to cleave to Guru ji alone I am not a sikh of AKJ, The Taksal, the Sanatani , Udasis, Nirmalas, or the dals I am aiming to stay and be Guru ji da Sikh alone .. Loyalty to Him is highest aim of a gursikh and the sign and seal is the giving of our heads and hearts without prejudice.

neither Ajnala, Dhumma, or dhadrianwale can save me , only Guru ji can

Thank you for this post. Gurbani above all. Ajnala has put this point across in word and deed many times. Sure he gets hot headed but his goal is always to keep Gurbani above everything. Dhadrianwale needs to do the same and break ties with the gurnindaks like Panthpreet.

The second post in this thread shows how short sighted the Dhadrianwale supporters are. Ready to label anyone as RSS for going against their self appointed Sant. If I am RSS and apologist for dhumma then why would I create a thread that denounce dhumma as Taksal jathedar by using factual knowledge? Obviously the guy could not control his anger and lashed out at my post. They have no sehaj and Santokh. What unity can be made when people like Darshan ragi are leading this so called sarbat khalsa? Have they forgotten about how many Sikhs were killed because Darshan ragi was trusted? Panthpreet and associates are the new Darshan ragi. Yet Dhadrianwale is asking them to make decisions for all of the Khalsa Panth. Support Gurbani by learning to read understand and interpret. How will Dhadrianwale be able to do this when he has gurnindaks whispering in his ears? Already his parcharaks has suffered by going against gurmat concepts.

It's sounds like the Dhadrianwale supporters feed off singhs getting shaheed...more will join sikhi. Never did or do gursikh feed off of shaheed like bhupinder singh. They feed off of Gurbani and make more sacrifices through battle. Biggest sacrifice in sikhi is to join the atm to Gurbani. Put yourself in the protesters shoes. Panthpreet and Dhadrianwale both took the lead for the protest. The cops line up on the other side. Singhs take each other as brothers. Soon as the cops start the assault on the Sikhs. The two leaders, Panthpreet and Dhadrianwale are taken by the police to safety. Guru Gobind Singh ji sons taught us to help each other out in battle. It started out as a protest but we all know it ended as a battle. The Singhs on the ground at this protest only had bad names to call both of them. 40 mukta left battle and they were only honored when they came back and gave their lives. Second time around Dhadrianwale got another singh killed. Dhumma should be given the death penalty and Dhadrianwale should be given harsh punishment for leaving brothers behind to be thrashed and killed by the police. Ask the mothers who lost their sons and the Singhs who saw this whole event unfold before their eyes what they think of Dhadrianwale. Before you support Dhadrianwale in the next protest. Send your brother or father to stand by Dhadrianwale and watch your blood be thrashed by police and Dhadrianwale hop in a police vehicle and gets out of sight. Then start labeling people as RSS and every other term you can think of in your rage.

Like I said previously I am not a fan of his katha style, but it's simple when Badal and KPS GIll/Raw appoint Dhuma as jathedar of Damdami Taksal if you put any blame on DHadrianwala you're taking away blame from Dhuma. In an unpard community what you're saying will fly, but according to Sikh asool it's very straightforward that Dhuma is a murderer and comparing him to Dhadrianwala who hasn't done beadbi and at least does decent parchar is being an apologist for Dhuma.

Dhuma is bringing up these issues to divert attention from how people like Journalist Surinder Singh has exposed him. He is scared for his kursi so he's bringing these issues precisely at this time because he got caught red handed with the murder of Shaheed Bhupinder Singh Khalsa. He fought Dharam Yudh as a GurSikh battling his vikaars and we are no one to judge except Guru Sahib and dharamraaj whether he was fighting an eartnest fight against Kaam Krodh Lobh Moh Ahankaar. He is shaheed. Period.

I didn't call YOU RSS - i'm saying you're playing into their hands like many simple minded individuals who decided to post these things on social media. Most of you (including me) are young and don't understand how agencies work to cause such conflicts amongst minorities in India. Only difference is I remember history and am conscious to not repeat these mistakes that our elders made.

I defend Bhai Amrik Singh fully as jathedar and commended him for his apology even though many are still upset - a Sikh should attempt to take another Sikh's word as truth and sincere unless evidence directly says otherwise and thus I believe his apology to be sincere. Did you also see how he acknowledged how his statements caused division? It was because what he said was wrong. In the case of Dhuma hiring assassin thugs to kill Dhadrianwale entire Panth was united, but Bhai Amrik Singh and others with personal beef with him decided to use these shabads.

No one thinks Bhai Dhadrianwale is a leader, especially not me, but the fact that panth was so united was a very big thing. The type of posts that you're making is exactly what the establishment with an enmity with Sikh panth wants.

Again, dhundi and the rest of the missionaries are a SEPARATE ISSUE. We aren't lazy simpleton muslay who will go kill someone with a difference in veechar or shout such things against Dhadrianwale without sitting down and having GurSikh veechardhara. If you want to address Dhadrianwale's new missionary leanings put your money where your mouth is and form concise voices imbued in Gurmat and then approach him explaining why he should not be associating with such individuals.