genie

Punjabi Gadar Rita Johal (mahrez) Shamed Her Family Marrying Algerian Muslim Footballer

156 posts in this topic

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by the word sullay? Care to share or is this just another Sikh racist word? You really are making your religion look disgusting by being so judgemental.

I have not said anything bad other then you all have no right to judge another person whether they are Sikh, Muslim, Hindu, Christian or of any other religion.

I don't know what's upsetting you so much. 

Edited by pavitarsk
1 person likes this

Was you there in person when this happened or did you read this in books?

19 minutes ago, Satty said:

I have not said anything bad other then you all have no right to judge another person whether they are Sikh, Muslim, Hindu, Christian or of any other religion.

aye abu abeeda kanjara get da f**k outta here your not wanted! you filthy evil vile devious dog

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look how far these dogs go. This 'satty' fudhu has even stuck a picture of sant ji as his/her avataar, and used some ubiquitous Panjabi nickname in his/her con. 

Like anyone who believed in sant ji would actually justify what he/she is justifying, and claim that Sikhi is some derivative of islam. 

This person is so dense that they aren't even doing a half decent job in their attempt to conceal themselves. lol 

so true lol, its so obvious they are non-sikh and usually muslim trolls with the way they start being apologists for muslim groomers and islam and then on top of that advocating anti-sikh practices.

Pure madness lmao

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Satty said:

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by the word sullay? Care to share or is this just another Sikh racist word? You really are making your religion look disgusting by being so judgemental.

When you keep writing "your" religion, this kind of portrays that it's somebody from another religion/faith saying this. Why write "your". If you had any respect for Sikhi, you wouldn't be writing "your" in your posts. 

1 person likes this

I'm an atheist. 

Don't practice any form of religion nd have no interest to do so.

2 minutes ago, Satty said:

I'm an atheist. 

Well that says it all then. Then what on earth are you doing on a Sikh forum, telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing, when you're not even practising or respect any religion? Bit ironic that, isn't it? You have no right to do that either, so on your bike. 

2 people like this

Just like you have no right to pass judgement.

I can be on this forum if I like, I'm not being racist, unlike yourselves.

13 minutes ago, Satty said:

I'm an atheist. 

I'm normally not a violent person but if you was infont of me I'd love to kick your butt.  Using sant bhindranwales's pic and saying all those anti-sikh things and advocating non-sikh practices and then to top it off saying your an atheist

you weird retard.... how dare you come on a Sikh forum and attack Sikhs and sikhi like this.

Now sling your hook, you've been caught out!

3 people like this

I have not said anything against Sikhs- if you read through my comments. 

It's you that's attacking Rita, who is a Sikh, not me.

Does your Sikh religion allow you to conduct violence? I'm interested to know.

5 minutes ago, Satty said:

None of your business. Move on. 

16 minutes ago, Satty said:

Since when did islam become a race ? How can saying sullay be racist ?

12 minutes ago, Satty said:

your religion obviously does that's why you run people down in your white vans

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Satty said:

Nothing on this topic concerns you. If you want to actually learn about the Sikh faith there are better ways to ask your questions. Most Sikhs aren't interested in violence, but if you go around being an rude person, nobody would have any problem with keeping order. I'm more surprised that you have a picture of a saint and still spreading hate, regardless whether you are Atheist, Sikh, Christian or whatever you are. It's like if I didn't believe anything about Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and my profile says: Guru Nanak Jin Suneya Pekhiya Sae Fir Garabhas Na Parria Rae", "Those Who have heard and seen Guru Nanak do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again".

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Satty said:

You make me laugh, a fine troll/WUM !

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Satty said:

I'm not racist, as I didn't post on this thread or pass any judgement, if you had bothered to read it properly, you won't find that I commented anything on it. So, there goes your racist theory by being ignorant in classing everybody with that word. 

I pointed out where you were making out you're a Sikh, and then you go on to say you're an atheist, and saying people can't judge anybody, so I just said what makes you so special that you can class every Sikh as racist? And kept saying "your" religion. But it's clear that you've come on here to belittle Sikhs. Then you wonder why so many have spotted the red flags. 

Edited by simran345
Added "your"
3 people like this