genie

Punjabi Gadar Rita Johal (mahrez) Shamed Her Family Marrying Algerian Muslim Footballer

156 posts in this topic

Do these pendu punjabi families not know how to bring up their scummy daughters? And do these girls not know to marry a muslim and increase Islamic demographics means more terrorism and persecution of non-muslims (ie their own families).

Whats wrong with these idiots. It's like they are begging for their own oppression and persecution in coming future.

http://www.afrizap.com/en/rita-mahrez

Edited by genie
3 people like this

WJKK WJKF

This girl has nothing to do with sikhi, thank god. She is not a sikh. Her name is Rita Johal born of panjabi descent. It is good she kept her family name and not the name of our guru. She now is a Muslim and carries the name of her Muslim husbands family, as will her children.

She didn't have nothing to do with sikhi then, or now.

2 people like this

Pendu? More like secular parents imparting secular values to their children. Which pendu parent names their daughter 'Rita'? This is obviously a coconut family.

2 people like this

Y do ppl keep using this term "pendu"? If anyfink, its pind (village) sikhs who sikhi stronger in their families, than the city sikhs.

Also regardin this behsharam $lut, she hasnt converted i dont think, they may of jus had a civil wedding. Tho either way forget this bandhari, as far as im concerned, she's the last of the lost generation of coconuts. The nxt 5-15yrs is lookin good for sikhi n sikhs here in the western world, with more n more sikhs becoming religiously n politically aware and not to mention number of converts on rise. Its only up from here, tho sadly, wats goin on in panjab is the biggest worry.

Edited by StarStriker
2 people like this

Pendu? More like secular parents imparting secular values to their children. Which pendu parent names their daughter 'Rita'? This is obviously a coconut family.

Well its NOT like some pendu families neh chand charya. We all heard stories how some pendu punjabis commit fake marriage fraud /commit falsehood right infront of sri guru granth sahib - anand karaj, fallen to the lowest level just to come to Canada and USA. Some crazy jatt married his own cousin sister fakely to get here.

No worldly race, warrior caste, society is higher than anybody else. They are all pettty operated from egoic greed conditioning just like everybody else part of three worldly gunas- sato, rajo and tamo. Only TURIYA is real deal..!!

Edited by N30S1NGH

unfortunately she is a coconut who can only see behaving like a gori WAG and chasing the gold as worth doing . She will get what she has sown ..BUS

too many girls are like this ...I caught my cousin sister who is atheistic in nature since her older sis died from cancer with books on islam in her belongings guess she's being gold-digging too ... shameful

Y do ppl keep using this term "pendu"? If anyfink, its pind (village) sikhs who sikhi stronger in their families, than the city sikhs.

Also regardin this behsharam $lut, she hasnt converted i dont think, they may of jus had a civil wedding. Tho either way forget this bandhari, as far as im concerned, she's the last of the lost generation of coconuts. The nxt 5-15yrs is lookin good for sikhi n sikhs here in the western world, with more n more sikhs becoming religiously n politically aware and not to mention number of converts on rise. Its only up from here, tho sadly, wats goin on in panjab is the biggest worry.

I would say she has converted the tundars family have given her a muslim name. Muslims have to convert people who are Sikhs to marry them. The only people they don't convert is jews and Christians when marrying them. Edited by Hammertime007

It is normally pandu people that call their children with western names because they cannot wait to impress the westerners they are westernized! Sometimes they shorten or replace their first Sikh names with western names such as 'Julie, Barbie or even Sue' to please the westerners. It is nothing but a strong sign of inferiority complex on their part.

Edited by sikhojaago
1 person likes this

It is normally pandu people that call their children with western names because they cannot wait to impress the westerners they are westernized! Sometimes they shorten or replace their first Sikh names with western names such as 'Julie, Barbie or even Sue' to please the westerners.

on average this sounds like rubbish I go india regular and not heard of this. They have the English home nick name that's it.

It is normally pandu people that call their children with western names because they cannot wait to impress the westerners they are westernized! Sometimes they shorten or replace their first Sikh names with western names such as 'Julie, Barbie or even Sue' to please the westerners. It is nothing but a strong sign of inferiority complex on their part.

You missed out names such as 'Tony Singh, Paul Singh, John Singh!' I also know some Sikh men who call themselves Peter Singh and Michael Singh!!! This is utterly insulting for all Sikhs!

Edited by pavitarsk
1 person likes this

You missed out names such as 'Tony Singh, Paul Singh, John Singh!' I also know some Sikh men who call themselves Peter Singh and Michael Singh!!! This is utterly insulting for all Sikhs!

You are confusing nick names with real given names. Almost everyone has nick names at home which can be Punjabi sounding like Jagga, Lakha, Babbu etc or English sounding ones like Sunny, Tommy, Jonny etc

Problem is when we give kids English first names as is the case with the girl in this story. Like I knew this one family who named their daughter 'Victoria' and her nick name was vicki. You can't get anymore coconutish than that.

2 people like this

You are confusing nick names with real given names. Almost everyone has nick names at home which can be Punjabi sounding like Jagga, Lakha, Babbu etc or English sounding ones like Sunny, Tommy, Jonny etc

Problem is when we give kids English first names as is the case with the girl in this story. Like I knew this one family who named their daughter 'Victoria' and her nick name was vicki. You can't get anymore coconutish than that.

Can't you name your child anything as long as it's related to the Akhar in the Naam Karan ceremony?

Wat i want to know is, WHERE did this dumb phase kick in, where names like 'lucky, happy, sweety, goldy' start becoming popular, not jus as nicknames, but as actual bloody birth names in panjab? Sayin that, im not suprised ppl r gettin sick of these rubbish names like deep, jeet, preet, pal etc. But to go for outright boring gorah names is pathetic. I kno of some1 who named his kid joshua......bloody joshua!! I mean come on man. Atleast pick some nice cultured persian names, or even some nice sounding spanish, or other foreign names, which have some meaning. Peter, paul, mark michael etc r jus pathetic meaningless names, but sound good to the goreh wen they gotta learn ur kids names.

4 people like this

The great boxing champion Muhammad ali says it how it is on mixed marriages.

Edited by Hammertime007
3 people like this

Are we going to cry everytime someone of Sikh decent 'marries out'?

We'd better get used to a lot of crying then.

A lot of people (majority maybe) are status driven and love luxury. This could be an intrinsic drive or the result of parental modelling. I dare anyone to tell me that hordes of our parents aren't of this nature to some degree or extreme, even the hardcore Amritdhari ones. Anyway, if some girl is of this ilk (whether naturally or due to role models), then given a chance, it shouldn't shock anyone that they would jump at the opportunity to have a multimillionaire husband, who is super fit too - and has access to all manner of luxury that the ahhhm bundha doesn't.

I would imagine that (to them), this would seem like a much better option than marrying 'Satpal the lovely accountant', like the family might have wanted.....lol

Plus: how do we know that her family is ashamed? They might be thinking they've struck gold for all we know?

These are some hard hitting and inconvenient truths right here..
2 people like this

hahaha that picture pretty much somes up the situation. A sardar father who is happy for his daughter to get groomed by non-sikhs in clubs and online social media and marry a muslim and have muslim kids.

Disgusting state of affairs.

May Waheguru guide and protect our brothers and sisters in Sikhi and punjabi community from such gadars.