Young Sikh Girls Shud Be Taught Shastar Vidya!

Put the kids into boxing, mma etc. If possible, keep arms in the house that youre well trained to use. Forget gatka lol. Is someone supposed to run around looking for a stick to use if about to get attacked lol?

I used the term Shastar Vidya.

Shastar Vidya includes the knowledge of all Shastars as well as Astars. Shastar vidya means knowledge of swords, bow-arrow,guns,pistols,revolvers,rocket launcers,RPG's,bombs, etc etc.

And the parents can only teach quality if they themselves have quality

So I myself have 6 years tabla tutalige and all my life have studied martial art

The first priority of any person should be to protect themselves from evil people

And to have the knowledge of how to look after the human body and how to enrich it with nutritious food in this country especially where nothing grows and there is no sun

It's the responsibility of the parents to realise this and to demand the service from the Gurdwara Sahib

I myself take my baby girl to martial arts and keertan classes

God help Gurdwaras and the terrible state of the Sikh Panth

Why rely on the Gurdwaras ? Seek out the best teachers and go and learn from them. The Gurdwara management committees unfortunately are mostly not interested or are made up of freshies with no foresight or vision on what the community needs.