Young Sikh Girls Shud Be Taught Shastar Vidya!

Put the kids into boxing, mma etc. If possible, keep arms in the house that youre well trained to use. Forget gatka lol. Is someone supposed to run around looking for a stick to use if about to get attacked lol?

we used to have stands of bamboo growing in the garden .... need to reinstate dusshera tradition of panth and all old traditions leading to being tyar bar tyar. Parcharik/santhiya school would be great idea too it works for musaley and christians why not for us ?

Mind you this latest mass shooting is being used by govt to disarm the populace so there will not be opposition to martia law when declared.

we used to have stands of bamboo growing in the garden .... need to reinstate dusshera tradition of panth and all old traditions leading to being tyar bar tyar. Parcharik/santhiya school would be great idea too it works for musaley and christians why not for us ?

Mind you this latest mass shooting is being used by govt to disarm the populace so there will not be opposition to martia law when declared.

Again, my point is, if youre confronted out in public you wont have your bamboo sticks. Lets put our kids in some useful martial arts.

If Hillary comes into power, I think we will definitely see some major changes to firearm policies in USA. Would be bad for American Sikhs, they should be taking advantage of US gun laws, considering the racist attacks there.

Makes you realise how helpless we are in places like the UK. I'm not a fantasist who dreams of springing into action like John McClane if something was going down around me, but how on earth can we defend ourselves if the unthinkable ever happened? Of course, running is the most realistic option, but what if one was trapped and had no choice to fight our way out? Against a madman with a gun, or even a mob with blunt weapons it just isn't going to happen. Everyone thinks they'll be a hero if that situation ever arose, but real life is not a Hollywood film. Heroes do not arrive at the last minute to save the day.

noticed the comment section the musaley are all congratulating her thinking that she is preparing them to fight against someone ... warning her not come online to advertise the fact , even one guy comments that Jesus would need a ready made army to deal with them ....same old umma caliphate mentality.

These girls are training to subjugate kuffar women much like the ISIS females do as guards to the captives and sharia police on muslian . Else against violence of the men of such mentality. Either way apeean need full on combat training and survival skills training.

Again, my point is, if youre confronted out in public you wont have your bamboo sticks. Lets put our kids in some useful martial arts.

If Hillary comes into power, I think we will definitely see some major changes to firearm policies in USA. Would be bad for American Sikhs, they should be taking advantage of US gun laws, considering the racist attacks there.

she will be disarming public and militarising the police at the same time ... they don't have a pot to P in anymore the US of A is on the brink of economic collapse and printing money is not going to fix it . There has been a major merger of Bayer and Monsanto on the table for a while now if it goes through that megacorporation will control over 80% of the world's seed bank and agrochemical markets ...nations which have no diversity or heirloom crops will be wholly dependant on grovelling for their products . Eco villages, self-sustaining lifestyles is where it needs to head , gurdwarey need to become the cutting edge of training in martial arts, eco lifestyle training, communication hubs for local community.

If we want western world to accept Sikhi, we shud treat young sikh girls as equals to young sikh boys.

Young Sikh girls shud be taught shastar vidya in the same way young sikh boys learn gatka.

The coming years will be very dangerous for the whole world and it is must that the entire sikh population(singhs + singhnees) take the SHARAN OF SHASTARS and learn Shastar Vidya.

Without Shastars, there is no dignity!

Without Shastars, there is no justice!

Without Shastars, there is no kirpa!

Please watch this video

Good idea.