Sign in to follow this  
joti jot rali

Singh In Gay Night Club

Hi I saw this guy outside Molly Moggs club which seems like gay club and he was there wearing the Nihang Singh's baana and when I saw him he felt uncomfortable and disappear from that place.

post-14504-0-46624000-1464458949_thumb.j

post-14504-0-55101300-1464458991_thumb.j

Guest Jacfsing2

Hi I saw this guy outside Molly Moggs club which seems like gay club and he was there wearing the Nihang Singh's baana and when I saw him he felt uncomfortable and disappear from that place.

I have no idea why he would be at any night club, (not just gay ones). I don't understand what you mean by uncomfortable and all that? Is he doing this for some money?

Doesn't really mean anything, I mean iv stood outside a nightclub before and that doesn't i was in there going wild and to use the common phrase "shaking my booty" in there. Poor guy could have been lost lol

• Like 3

Guest Jacfsing2

Doesn't really mean anything, I mean iv stood outside a nightclub before and that doesn't i was in there going wild and to use the common phrase "shaking my booty" in there. Poor guy could have been lost lol

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

Wasnt he the guy who owned the 'glassy junction', in southall for all those yrs, n finally took amrit n got rid of the place. Hes always seen in southall.

• Like 1

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

he was on the films of the vaisakhi celebrations in London dressed exactly like the picture ...maybe he's just a happy chappy .

I dont know about this guy, but when I used to go clubing (sigh) I once saw an apna wearing a pagg kissing a guy... this was in a straight central London club. At the time I never said anything but after I really wished I did but then again I shouldnt judge?

I have also seen a hijabi come out of a pub with a sleevless top, you just cant make it up...

Nothing seems to amaze me these days.

Edited by mrggg123

Stupid topic... Who knows if it was the same guy or if he went in?

U r disgracing somebody without any credible evidence/insight.

Edited by garch
  • Like 4

Firstly That guy in the colourful costume is someone I have seen doing those hari krishna dance procession in Leicester square. Seen him a couple of times. Is he Sikh Or a Hari Krishna follower?

Maybe he just joined in witj them but seemed to be one of the leaders.

Shocked to see a Sikh with turban all be it colourfully dressed ect . Dancing and marching along the hari krishna processions. This was late at night 1.am in Leicester square.

Can I add all being said. It was funny as hell to watch. Looked like a Congo dancer doing the Mumba or what ever it is called LOL

Then people complain about Bollywood portraying Singhs as buffoons....

Can I add all being said. It was funny as hell to watch. Looked like a Congo dancer doing the Mumba or what ever it is called LOL

Let me put another London perspective on it:

We all know we've had long standing issues with grooming and people targeting apneean in one way or another in the UK; a large part of this stems from the perception that Sikh men are walking jokes.

This geezer just reinforces that perception with his public persona (in my opinion).

• Like 1