Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joti jot rali

Singh In Gay Night Club

61 posts in this topic

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

Don't think having balls on a Dumalla equals going out clubbing lol, personally speaking iv seen Sikhs with Nike logos on their Phugs so to speak, its weird. But then agsin more evidence could unearth and point to something else so ill keep my mind open.

Edited by Thanatos

Wasnt he the guy who owned the 'glassy junction', in southall for all those yrs, n finally took amrit n got rid of the place. Hes always seen in southall.

Yep it's the same one in the pic. Don't know whether he's took Amrit, but his dress sense has definitely changed from one extreme to another. He likes taking pics with a diversity of people on his fb, even thou I think he looks like an overdone Xmas tree, maybe he thinks it's cool. Apna Style a odha. ?

Pind ch aunde ida, nianea nu khelan vechan ? Swag a.

Edited by simran345

Did anyone watch Reggie Yates programme on the BBC not so long ago called extreme Uk About Gays in the UK .

Anyway in the programme he went to w night club in London on a gay afro Caribbean night. He mentioned upstairs in the same club there was a gay desi night going on, but they wouldn't let him film it.

While he was talking a Singh with a dastaar and beard walked past him in the club. Reggie Yates actually stopped talking and said something like "there's a Sikh Guy in here who just walked past".

There's also a gay night club in Birmingham called DV8 who apparently do a desi night once a month. Although I hear a lot of straight people also go there, I've heard the stories of Singhs wearing dastaars kissing in the club etc..

Should we be surprised? This is kaljug. There are probably lots of gay sardars who due to family, community scrutiny hide their actual sexuality...

2 people like this

Did anyone watch Reggie Yates programme on the BBC not so long ago called extreme Uk About Gays in the UK .

Anyway in the programme he went to w night club in London on a gay afro Caribbean night. He mentioned upstairs in the same club there was a gay desi night going on, but they wouldn't let him film it.

While he was talking a Singh with a dastaar and beard walked past him in the club. Reggie Yates actually stopped talking and said something like "there's a Sikh Guy in here who just walked past".

There's also a gay night club in Birmingham called DV8 who apparently do a desi night once a month. Although I hear a lot of straight people also go there, I've heard the stories of Singhs wearing dastaars kissing in the club etc..

Should we be surprised? This is kaljug. There are probably lots of gay sardars who due to family, community scrutiny hide their actual sexuality...

We shouldn't be surprised. We've probably had gays in our community from very early on. They've probably just hidden their tendencies and put on a front for 'the community', even getting married and having kids. A certain percentage 'sardars' are either gay or bisexual - that's just how it goes. Same with apneean.

Hell, some of us have probably got closet poofter fathers/uncles and we don't even know it. lol

I knew this apnee who worked in fashion industry (which is full of gay men), and a lot of them were her friends (you know what girls are like with gay men - best buddies... ), anyway she told me that a few of the gay goray were dating Panjabi men. Apparently they had a rep for being macho butch types and very randy...sounds about right.

Edited by dallysingh101
1 person likes this

Here's a question:

If a Sikh male brought up with kesh is gay, and pursues his attractions, should he cut his kesh to avoid associating it with that lifestyle, or should he just continue with it wearing a visual Sikh identity?

PS - My gripe about the guy in the OP was that he was profiling like a clown (literally in his case), not that he was outside a gay club (possibly 'cruising') - which is another issue altogether.

Edited by dallysingh101

Here's a question:

If a Sikh male brought up with kesh is gay, and pursues his attractions, should he cut his kesh to avoid associating it with that lifestyle, or should he just continue with it wearing a visual Sikh identity?

Bro, that's something between you and God, and you'll have to decide what needs to be done. Only your conscience can guide you to the best choice. Good luck.

Joking, lmao.

3 people like this

Bro, that's something between you and God, and you'll have to decide what needs to be done. Only your conscience can guide you to the best choice. Good luck.

Joking, lmao.

megalol!!

I iz no batty man and ting bruv! lol

But what I asked in the previous post is a serious question still.

1 person likes this

Here's a question:

Unless he's intent on living a stereotypically promiscuous gay lifestyle complete with cruising and go-go dancers, he definitely shouldn't cut it. The law of paramatmaan doesn't suddenly stop applying to him because he likes kissing boys, lol.

5% of the human race is gay, and I see no reason to doubt that this statistic applies to our community too. Like you said, they've always been there. As there are about 30 million Sikhs today, we can confidently assume that about 1.5 million of them are homosexual and suffering in silence because of it. That's a lot of souls, more than in all the other jathas, sampardas and sects combined. It isn't right that their issues should be ignored by the rest of us.

Edited by Balkaar

5% of the human race is gay, and I see no reason to doubt that this statistic applies to our community too. Like you said, they've always been there. As there are about 30 million Sikhs today, we can confidently assume that about 1.5 million of them are homosexual and suffering in silence because of it. That's a lot of souls, more than in all the other jathas, sampardas and sects combined. It isn't right that their issues should be ignored by the rest of us.

Humans are born with all sorts of sexual fetishes. It doesn't mean we should change our rehit for them. 1.5 million feel sexual attraction towards same sex. About the same % of men feel sexual attraction towards children, another feel the same sexual attraction towards animals and even incest towards their family members. We should not change our Dharm by accommodating the various fetishes people have. Accomodating one sexual fetishe will open the pandora's box to all sorts of weird sexual deviations. These sexual deviations are the signs of this sansaar sinking even deeper into kalyug. It is only a matter of time before incest will also one day raise it's head and become the norm as homosexuality has now become in the last 20 years.

4 people like this

Humans are born with all sorts of sexual fetishes. It doesn't mean we should change our rehit for them. 1.5 million feel sexual attraction towards same sex. About the same % of men feel sexual attraction towards children, another feel the same sexual attraction towards animals and even incest towards their family members. We should not change our Dharm by accommodating the various fetishes people have. Accomodating one sexual fetishe will open the pandora's box to all sorts of weird sexual deviations. These sexual deviations are the signs of this sansaar sinking even deeper into kalyug. It is only a matter of time before incest will also one day raise it's head and become the norm as homosexuality has now become in the last 20 years.

this is what is happening the 5% is nodding the head of the 95% , and then apparently the 95% are being abusive by just talking about being hetero relationship wise as opposed to what ever they like. Sorry I'm a sikh and I represent a small fraction of the planet's population and I can live my life without clutching my handbag in horror to my chest at every non-sikh I see and I can be mature enough to realise I am a minority and the majority do something different . LGBTXYZ's need to grow up and stop deluding themselves that they need to have their private sexlives on display everywhere , if they are that needy I suggest they need a therapist not a soapbox.

This new BS transgender is simply people with mental issues who need support rather than surgery , but the type of help they get is to force them towards slice and dice, and then left to their own devices . Afterwards they realise it didn't solve the problem just added to it, then they commit suicide . It's sad really , the med machine just takes their money and then spits them out.

Guru ji had warned us and it is coming to pass

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

Incest remains illegal in the UK and most European countries, although France abolished its incest laws under Napoleon I and there has been growing debate over the taboo in Germany. Around two to four per cent of Germans have had “incestuous experiences”, according to an estimate by the Max Planck Institute.

in 2010 France reinstated its incest laws.

Edited by jkvlondon
1 person likes this

Since when is our dharam accommodating to any sexual attractions?? It is wrong to say that we are okay with that, considering that sexual attraction in any roop are part of the 5 dukhs. We are supposed to diminish lust as Sri Guru Sahib ji's Sikhs, not feed upon the 'wish'.

& as for the person in discussion, let him be if he isn't harming anyone.. Control yourself when regarding negativity, before focusing on others who you do not even know. What can a person struggling with negativity teach to another???

Edited by Preeet

Incest remains illegal in the UK and most European countries, although France abolished its incest laws under Napoleon I and there has been growing debate over the taboo in Germany. Around two to four per cent of Germans have had “incestuous experiences”, according to an estimate by the Max Planck Institute.

in 2010 France reinstated its incest laws.

I thought South Asian Muslims still take part in cousin marriages in the Uk though??

Homosexuality has not increased in the 20th/21st century, it has always been there, we just never heard about it until now because it's discussion was taboo.

Singh Ji I'm not sure that gays deserve to be lumped into the same category as incest and paedophilia. Homosexuality is demonstrably contingent on genes, paedophilia is not. This is why you get all sorts of gay animals [penguins, giraffes, insects etc] in nature, but not a single instance of a paedophile lizard or dog or bat. Paedophilia requires a capability for complex abstract thought, which only humans have. In other words it's all in their heads, it's a mental problem caused by some trauma, not a genetic accident like being gay. A consenting relationship between adults is also very different from the forceful rape of a kid.

There is no relationship at all between perceptions of homosexuality and perceptions of incest, it does not follow that one influences the other. The ancient Zoroastrians of Iran claimed that men who lay with men were 'Daevas', or Demons, and yet they considered marriage between a father and daughter, or a mother and a son, or a brother and a sister one of the most sacred sacraments of their faith. The Egyptians also condemned homosexuality yet practiced incest. So did many of the Jews of the Old Testament. And look at all these Muslims and Christians who've been marrying their cousins for centuries and hating gays all the while. Whereas if we take an opposite example, several of the historical societies where homosexuality was widespread - ancient China, Japan, Rome and even ancient India - had very strict taboos against incest. Hence I'm not convinced that easing up on the gays will automatically lead to the proliferation of incest.

Edited by Balkaar
2 people like this

Does anyone else find lesbianism a bit of a contradiction? I'm sure we've all seen the butch, masculine-looking females (not transgender) who claim they find other women attractive, but if you stop to think for a moment, if these women were attracted solely to the fairer sex for their feminine traits, then why "man" yourself up and assume masculine traits and features like a short hairstyle, etc? Why not just be with a guy if you like your women to resemble to men? What's going on there?

Does anyone else find lesbianism a bit of a contradiction? I'm sure we've all seen the butch, masculine-looking females (not transgender) who claim they find other women attractive, but if you stop to think for a moment, if these women were attracted solely to the fairer sex for their feminine traits, then why "man" yourself up and assume masculine traits and features like a short hairstyle, etc? Why not just be with a guy if you like your women to resemble to men? What's going on there?

There is definitely some p****-envy.

They hate being women and wish they were men. But they make very poor men.

2 people like this

There is definitely some p****-envy.

They hate being women and wish they were men. But they make very poor men.

I read (or heard) something quite recently that female sexuality is a heck of a lot more fluid than male sexuality. You see it in some women who get divorced in middle age (not through choice but due to their husband hitting the road), and then suddenly realise they find women attractive. It's that kind of behaviour that adds to the belief that for some people their sexuality is a choice. I don't know where I stand on that issue, because I haven't chosen to be attracted to the opposite sex, so I'm not quite comfortable in jumping on that bandwagon.

Edited by MisterrSingh

I read (or heard) something quite recently that female sexuality is a heck of a lot more fluid than male sexuality. You see it in some women who get divorced in middle age (not through choice but due to their husband hitting the road), and then suddenly realise they find women attractive. It's that kind of behaviour that adds to the belief that for some people their sexuality is a choice. I don't know where I stand on that issue, because I haven't chosen to be attracted to the opposite sex, so I'm not quite comfortable in jumping on that bandwagon.

It's complicated. Some women who have been sexually abused by older paedos in their fam apparently turn lesbian when older (I presume some of this is down to feeling disgusted with men because of their experiences), but then I've heard many go back to hetero later on in life and settle down with a bloke.

I think women can appreciate another women's physical beauty a lot more openly and comfortably than men. They do it all the time. They are always looking at other women in magazines and idolising them (and sometimes getting depressed about it).

Saying that, I realise that blokes who train often look at the physiques of other geezers as goals for themselves, without any sexual attraction.

It's complicated. Some women who have been sexually abused by older paedos in their fam apparently turn lesbian when older (I presume some of this is down to feeling disgusted with men because of their experiences), but then I've heard many go back to hetero later on in life and settle down with a bloke.

I think women can appreciate another women's physical beauty a lot more openly and comfortably than men. They do it all the time. They are always looking at other women in magazines and idolising them (and sometimes getting depressed about it).

The opposite is occasionally true for males, when a male paedo abuses a boy, the victim grows up to be gay (and in some cases they too become abusers when they mature). But some don't. Yeah, it is complicated.

Saying that, I realise that blokes who train often look at the physiques of other geezers as goals for themselves, without any sexual attraction.

It's like guys admiring the aesthetics of Arnie in his hey-day. It's from an almost detached, observational perspective, much like admiring a piece of art or a sculpture. A gay fella would get hot under the collar checking out biceps and pecs, but a straight guy wouldn't go there.

it's interesting though I had heard a few testamonials of people who were gay who did ardas for help and the whole thing was no longer an issue , some were christian some were sikh or other faiths so I am not convinced that it is a genetic thing (genetics only account for 30 % of our function 70 % is experience/attitudes). It could be an epigenetic thing that until you get triggered it doesn't come into play

I have distant relative who is a lesbian and is involved in a relationship with another woman. I met both of them at a wedding of another relation and she excitedly mentioned how there was a lot of young boys at this wedding.

This made me wonder whether she really was a lesbian or whether she was one because she could not find a man.

There are theories of how some divorced women become lesbian, but women do tend be more fluid. However, women are attracted to the masculine and if they find those masculine traits in other women rather than a feminised husband then they will go for the masculine.

Another point you will need to consider of how "fashionable" and "trendy" being a lesbian is in some quarters and some women jump on the bandwagon.

it's interesting though I had heard a few testamonials of people who were gay who did ardas for help and the whole thing was no longer an issue , some were christian some were sikh or other faiths so I am not convinced that it is a genetic thing (genetics only account for 30 % of our function 70 % is experience/attitudes). It could be an epigenetic thing that until you get triggered it doesn't come into play

This sounds an awful lot like the gay christians who are forced to attend those church sessions that "cure" their homosexuality. They claim it works and theyre straight, but are just hiding it.
2 people like this

This sounds an awful lot like the gay christians who are forced to attend those church sessions that "cure" their homosexuality. They claim it works and theyre straight, but are just hiding it.

nah i know what you mean this was individuals who felt that dharam was calling them and they were at that point where they wanted more than just the worldly love/lust i.e. private personal prayer not the cure type ...one had been militant lesbian for over thirty years and she reached that point where she got sharam about how she could go to dharam raj in her current state

Edited by jkvlondon

nah i know what you mean this was individuals who felt that dharam was calling them and they were at that point where they wanted more than just the worldly love/lust i.e. private personal prayer not the cure type ...one had been militant lesbian for over thirty years and she reached that point where she got sharam about how she could go to dharam raj in her current state

Usually it means the individual lost attraction to the people who are the same gender as them.. It does not mean that say a lesbian will start finding men attractive. I am pretty sure most humans have attractions to both genders, but in different amounts. I find it hard to believe that someone can say "I love ONLY women, ONLY a woman is what I love.. NOTHING else", like when it comes to prem, does gender matter? Vichaars matter, not genitals.