Singh In Gay Night Club

There is definitely some p****-envy.

They hate being women and wish they were men. But they make very poor men.

I read (or heard) something quite recently that female sexuality is a heck of a lot more fluid than male sexuality. You see it in some women who get divorced in middle age (not through choice but due to their husband hitting the road), and then suddenly realise they find women attractive. It's that kind of behaviour that adds to the belief that for some people their sexuality is a choice. I don't know where I stand on that issue, because I haven't chosen to be attracted to the opposite sex, so I'm not quite comfortable in jumping on that bandwagon.

I read (or heard) something quite recently that female sexuality is a heck of a lot more fluid than male sexuality. You see it in some women who get divorced in middle age (not through choice but due to their husband hitting the road), and then suddenly realise they find women attractive. It's that kind of behaviour that adds to the belief that for some people their sexuality is a choice. I don't know where I stand on that issue, because I haven't chosen to be attracted to the opposite sex, so I'm not quite comfortable in jumping on that bandwagon.

It's complicated. Some women who have been sexually abused by older paedos in their fam apparently turn lesbian when older (I presume some of this is down to feeling disgusted with men because of their experiences), but then I've heard many go back to hetero later on in life and settle down with a bloke.

I think women can appreciate another women's physical beauty a lot more openly and comfortably than men. They do it all the time. They are always looking at other women in magazines and idolising them (and sometimes getting depressed about it).

Saying that, I realise that blokes who train often look at the physiques of other geezers as goals for themselves, without any sexual attraction.

It's complicated. Some women who have been sexually abused by older paedos in their fam apparently turn lesbian when older (I presume some of this is down to feeling disgusted with men because of their experiences), but then I've heard many go back to hetero later on in life and settle down with a bloke.

I think women can appreciate another women's physical beauty a lot more openly and comfortably than men. They do it all the time. They are always looking at other women in magazines and idolising them (and sometimes getting depressed about it).

The opposite is occasionally true for males, when a male paedo abuses a boy, the victim grows up to be gay (and in some cases they too become abusers when they mature). But some don't. Yeah, it is complicated.

Saying that, I realise that blokes who train often look at the physiques of other geezers as goals for themselves, without any sexual attraction.

It's like guys admiring the aesthetics of Arnie in his hey-day. It's from an almost detached, observational perspective, much like admiring a piece of art or a sculpture. A gay fella would get hot under the collar checking out biceps and pecs, but a straight guy wouldn't go there.

it's interesting though I had heard a few testamonials of people who were gay who did ardas for help and the whole thing was no longer an issue , some were christian some were sikh or other faiths so I am not convinced that it is a genetic thing (genetics only account for 30 % of our function 70 % is experience/attitudes). It could be an epigenetic thing that until you get triggered it doesn't come into play

I have distant relative who is a lesbian and is involved in a relationship with another woman. I met both of them at a wedding of another relation and she excitedly mentioned how there was a lot of young boys at this wedding.

This made me wonder whether she really was a lesbian or whether she was one because she could not find a man.

There are theories of how some divorced women become lesbian, but women do tend be more fluid. However, women are attracted to the masculine and if they find those masculine traits in other women rather than a feminised husband then they will go for the masculine.

Another point you will need to consider of how "fashionable" and "trendy" being a lesbian is in some quarters and some women jump on the bandwagon.

it's interesting though I had heard a few testamonials of people who were gay who did ardas for help and the whole thing was no longer an issue , some were christian some were sikh or other faiths so I am not convinced that it is a genetic thing (genetics only account for 30 % of our function 70 % is experience/attitudes). It could be an epigenetic thing that until you get triggered it doesn't come into play

This sounds an awful lot like the gay christians who are forced to attend those church sessions that "cure" their homosexuality. They claim it works and theyre straight, but are just hiding it.

This sounds an awful lot like the gay christians who are forced to attend those church sessions that "cure" their homosexuality. They claim it works and theyre straight, but are just hiding it.

nah i know what you mean this was individuals who felt that dharam was calling them and they were at that point where they wanted more than just the worldly love/lust i.e. private personal prayer not the cure type ...one had been militant lesbian for over thirty years and she reached that point where she got sharam about how she could go to dharam raj in her current state

nah i know what you mean this was individuals who felt that dharam was calling them and they were at that point where they wanted more than just the worldly love/lust i.e. private personal prayer not the cure type ...one had been militant lesbian for over thirty years and she reached that point where she got sharam about how she could go to dharam raj in her current state

This could also be down to the menopause - if her sex drive plummeted, she may had lost her desire for women. With that gone, fighting for lesbianism might have seemed pointless.

back to the main point, this guy does get about in clubs looking like a christmas tree and ive seen the pics to prove it

I guess the crux of the matter centres around why he is doing this.

He seems to be attention seeking?

Is it some cry for help for some issue he is having?

Going from pub landlord to this isn't a common trajectory.

Why clubs too?