Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joti jot rali

Singh In Gay Night Club

61 posts in this topic

Hi I saw this guy outside Molly Moggs club which seems like gay club and he was there wearing the Nihang Singh's baana and when I saw him he felt uncomfortable and disappear from that place.

post-14504-0-46624000-1464458949_thumb.j

post-14504-0-55101300-1464458991_thumb.j

Hi I saw this guy outside Molly Moggs club which seems like gay club and he was there wearing the Nihang Singh's baana and when I saw him he felt uncomfortable and disappear from that place.

I have no idea why he would be at any night club, (not just gay ones). I don't understand what you mean by uncomfortable and all that? Is he doing this for some money?

Doesn't really mean anything, I mean iv stood outside a nightclub before and that doesn't i was in there going wild and to use the common phrase "shaking my booty" in there. Poor guy could have been lost lol

4 people like this

Doesn't really mean anything, I mean iv stood outside a nightclub before and that doesn't i was in there going wild and to use the common phrase "shaking my booty" in there. Poor guy could have been lost lol

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

Wasnt he the guy who owned the 'glassy junction', in southall for all those yrs, n finally took amrit n got rid of the place. Hes always seen in southall.

1 person likes this

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

he was on the films of the vaisakhi celebrations in London dressed exactly like the picture ...maybe he's just a happy chappy .

I dont know about this guy, but when I used to go clubing (sigh) I once saw an apna wearing a pagg kissing a guy... this was in a straight central London club. At the time I never said anything but after I really wished I did but then again I shouldnt judge?

I have also seen a hijabi come out of a pub with a sleevless top, you just cant make it up...

Nothing seems to amaze me these days.

Edited by mrggg123

Stupid topic... Who knows if it was the same guy or if he went in?

U r disgracing somebody without any credible evidence/insight.

Edited by garch
4 people like this

Firstly That guy in the colourful costume is someone I have seen doing those hari krishna dance procession in Leicester square. Seen him a couple of times. Is he Sikh Or a Hari Krishna follower?

Maybe he just joined in witj them but seemed to be one of the leaders.

Shocked to see a Sikh with turban all be it colourfully dressed ect . Dancing and marching along the hari krishna processions. This was late at night 1.am in Leicester square.

Can I add all being said. It was funny as hell to watch. Looked like a Congo dancer doing the Mumba or what ever it is called LOL

Then people complain about Bollywood portraying Singhs as buffoons....

Can I add all being said. It was funny as hell to watch. Looked like a Congo dancer doing the Mumba or what ever it is called LOL

Let me put another London perspective on it:

We all know we've had long standing issues with grooming and people targeting apneean in one way or another in the UK; a large part of this stems from the perception that Sikh men are walking jokes.

This geezer just reinforces that perception with his public persona (in my opinion).

1 person likes this

Check you all out on your high horses. How disgraceful.

3 people like this

Check you all out on your high horses. How disgraceful.

If that was a close relative of mine - I'd be fuming. Simple.

2 people like this

I have seen videos of him just outside in rallies- dancing and in hare krishna hare rama rally...May be just may be, he falls under mastana fakir category in Gurmat. So I will rather give him benefit of doubt than painting broad brush of anti gurmat on something our peanut brain (limited conditioned mind) have hard time comprehending on wider maharaj leela/infinite divine expression- divine expressing itself via various surats - see akaal ustat. There are many who are affected with this peanut mind, they develop attitude of cannibalism-tamoguni, as they start eating their own lot and go on self destructive, self inflicted path all in the name of egoic self rightenouness ..hell their mind is so agitated, hyper tension and hyper parnioa all the time that even wild beautiful diverse flower outside in the wild seems like anti gurmat , maha manmat to these people (how come you are not aligned properly in properly structured garden- how $(@(in dare you! )

Anyway enough of my rant, here is more information on three different types of fakir in gurmat by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale steek of kirtan sohila:

post-24251-0-36147200-1464535358_thumb.j

post-24251-0-04028300-1464535369_thumb.j

Edited by N30S1NGH
3 people like this

I have seen videos of him just outside in rallies- dancing and in hare krishna hare rama rally...May be just may be, he falls under mastana fakir category in Gurmat. So I will rather give him benefit of doubt than painting broad brush of anti gurmat on something our peanut brain (limited conditioned mind) have hard time comprehending on wider maharaj leela/infinite divine expression- divine expressing itself via various surats - see akaal ustat. There are many who are affected with this peanut mind, they develop attitude of cannibalism-tamoguni, as they start eating their own lot and go on self destructive, self inflicted path all in the name of egoic self rightenouness ..hell their mind is so agitated, hyper tension and hyper parnioa all the time that even wild beautiful diverse flower outside in the wild seems like anti gurmat , maha manmat to these people (how come you are not aligned properly in properly structured garden- how $(@(in dare you! )

Anyway enough of my rant, here is more information on three different types of fakir in gurmat by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale steek of kirtan sohila:

Dane_Divane_Mastane_page_1.thumb.JPG.feca331040c875e9f769538c14a00548.JPG

Dane_Divane_Mastane_page_2.thumb.JPG.a6a4ee1d4cdde8194579133fc2a82f59.JPG

Bro where can I get books by Sent Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale in hard copy?

I hear you, of course diversity is a norm and beautiful. Demonstrations going against accepted norms can often teach us a thing or two. But people can go the other way too and end up accepting all manner of gibberish with their unconditioned 'open minds'.

That's as self-destructive as what you are pointing out - if not more.

People going from one extreme (of hardcore rigidity) to the other (of accepting any weirdness) isn't helpful. Though I can understand the impulse more than ever right now, given recent events back home where extreme, violent intolerance has raised its head again.

And I think the issue of keshdhari Sikh men behaving like clowns isn't a minor one, it's the source of a lot of our communities problems. Okay maybe in Canada, which produces a lot of great comedians - this thing isn't a big deal, or particularly off, but we've got different issues in the UK, serious ones, ones that aren't helped by clown-like (literally) men. This isn't any sort of paranoia neither.

Edited by dallysingh101
3 people like this

I hear you, of course diversity is a norm and beautiful. Demonstrations going against accepted norms can often teach us a thing or two. But people can go the other way too and end up accepting all manner of gibberish with their unconditioned 'open minds'.

That's as self-destructive as what you are pointing out - if not more.

People going from one extreme (of hardcore rigidity) to the other (of accepting any weirdness) isn't helpful. Though I can understand the impulse more than ever right now, given recent events back home where extreme, violent intolerance has raised its head again.

And I think the issue of keshdhari Sikh men behaving like clowns isn't a minor one, it's the source of a lot of our communities problems. Okay maybe in Canada, which produces a lot of great comedians - this thing isn't a big deal, or particularly off, but we've got different issues in the UK, serious ones, ones that aren't helped by clown-like (literally) men. This isn't any sort of paranoia neither.

This is exactly what I was thinking but I decided not to mention because examples of self destructive narrow minded self righteous individuals did come to mind.

Edit: its all about balance and not being so open minded and not being a nut and not being so narrow minded that you're destructive.

2 people like this

Just to add further, lets see how would gyani parcharikhs (to name few- gyani kulvant singh ji, bhai ranjit singh ji dhandranwale, gyani pinderpal singh ji) would response if we start seeing too many wanna mastane sikhs in gurmat. They would keep many key gurmat sidhants in mind along with main non duality- address the issue on society general level to keep fine crystal balance by contextualizing many things like in the previous attachment- dane, divane and mastane, providing aspects, context than directly attacking them. This direct name and shame, pure witch haunt is new phenomena came with social media- among new holier than thou sikhs, never existed before in the mainstream nor in gyani parcharikh circle.

I dont know this singh..dont know his inner state of mind, but i would still give him benefit of doubt..you never know guru maharaj can bless anyone. History has glorious example of guru maharaj grace.

This singh was threatened, bullied and verbally attacked on social media, its about time we leave him alone and if you feel this is getting out of hand, approach the parcharikhs to address these issues on general society and maryada level. Anything more like smear or attacks against him on social media has imprints of fascism and none of anyone business.

1 person likes this

I don't think we should equate Mastanas who are drenched in the divine remembrance of God with freaks. In the Islamic tradition we see Mansur AL Halaj and Baba Bulle Shah who can be said to be Mastanas. In the Sikh tradition we see examples like Mata Bhaag Kaur jee would can be classified as Mastanas since their Surti was absorbed in Naam so much so they they did not care for the world. It is such Mastanas that the Taksal steek of kirtani sohilla is referring to.

The man in the above picture seems to be a case of mental imbalance and he is in need of help.

Edited by Jonny101
2 people like this

A preconceived notion that dancing is mastan behaviour is not a gurmat idea. Where did they come up with this term, 'mastana fakir gurmat', who knows. Your guess is good as mine. Random words joined together trying to prove a wrong into a right, I think so. After joining random words they provide a source that just speaks of mustan to say the premise is correct. There is no correlation whatsoever here, but since Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji is well respected and Gurbani is the highest authority they throw it in the mix to bring validity to their ideology. Hoping the audience is not versed in Gurbani. The Udasi twist Gurbani, where Guru Sahib says Sri Chand turned his back on the Guru. So I am not surprised how the sanatan group till this day has not changed their ways. Sant baba Gurbachan Singh ji gives examples of what he means. But even if he did not give examples anyone with the ability to read and understand Gurbani will not come to the conclusion as the sanatan group has because Gurbani has defined true mastan addressing the dancing fakir who thinks he is mast. I believe here, the person has a difficult time understanding Gurmukhi so he jumps to assumptions. Sant ji from Gurbani gives the example of a mastan, the Brahmgyani does not speak (fixate) of his worldly job. Next tuk is the person who does not worry about his worldly job and is attached to the Gurus feet. Sant ji says these people are mast and priceless.

In india people when speaking about mastan automatically get an image in their mind of a person not caring about his body hygiene, his behavior around different cultures and genders and communities is disrespectful, immature, mockery, and completely absorbed into what their mind wants. Suddenly doing weird movements out of the blue. All this behavior could have several explanations, but it is surely not gurmat. If it was Gurmat, then wild dogs of the world would be our Gurus. In a moment they change their behavior without caring for what's happening around them. They have no sense of right or wrong, pleasing their mind is their primitive objective. Wild dogs are mast (engrossed) in their ways. Attaching this behavior to Gurmat is careless, thoughtless, reckless and arrogant. Gurmat mast is exemplified by Bhai Taru Singh ji when the enemy wanted to cut his hair but he rather have his scalp cut off. Bhai Mani Singh ji was mast when the torturer forgot his job and Bhai Mani Singh ji corrected him and said the judge order to be cut from joint to joint. Bhai kanhaiya ji was mast when he walked into the battlefield helping friend and foe equally.