Sant Jarnail Singh Ji And The Psychic Woman

Koi

Sant Jarnail SIngh Khalsa Bhindranwale our only true leader in this past century. Dhan Guru De Sikh.

Funny how her prophecies and bs is similar to many wannabe kathavhachaks of today who talk about miracles and prophecies. Love Sant Ji's replies with Gurmat and does such a deep katha on yoga abhiaas and ridhi sidhi

how can u lot understand any of that conversation? sound quality is sh!t, n i didnt understand any of the panjabi/english spoken. Can some1 break it down for me?

She gave a bunch of looney prophecies which turned out to be incorrect and she kept saying something about Sant Ji being 8 years old and that's when he had some life change and undertaking. She tried to sound like some prophecy giver, but probably read up or heard baout his jeevan and thought she could use this to make Sant Ji into a fool who believes in this nonsense pakhand.

he indulges her , but at the same time smirks at her words ...it is similar when the pandit has a long conversation with him I mean he knew what he was going to face , just Sant Kartar SIngh ji did ...

Sant Kartar Singh faced? Please elaborate.