The Speech That Possibely Got Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale Targetted

genie

Oh the irony!

You're saying it is not right to call Dhumma a Hindu and then go on to state that he got the Bikrami calendar restored.

The Bikrami Calendar aligns with Hinduism. The Bikrami calendar is based on Astrology and has bastardized the historical dates of significance in Sikhism. Your grandchildren will be commemorating the Birth of the Khalsa in July thanks to Dhumma.

The Nanakshahi Calendar aligns with our Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib as it begins with the month of Chet.

read the threads pertaining to the whole calendar issue instead of going over same ground , bikrami is not hindu at all but based in another culture.

What's suprising is that Harnam Singh dhumma does so much parchar of Sri guru Granth sahib Ji maharaj and Sri dasam guru Granth sahib and people still want to call him Hindu. Has anybody actually listened to his katha? He is well versed in Sri dasam Granth and Sri sarbloh Granth. He is not a joe blow who doesn't know anything.

If it wasn't for Harnam singh the shaheeddi yaadgari would never have been made.

What's suprising is that Harnam Singh dhumma does so much parchar of Sri guru Granth sahib Ji maharaj and Sri dasam guru Granth sahib and people still want to call him Hindu. Has anybody actually listened to his katha? He is well versed in Sri dasam Granth and Sri sarbloh Granth. He is not a joe blow who doesn't know anything.

If it wasn't for Harnam singh the shaheeddi yaadgari would never have been made.

Brother we know that but he is hands in gloves in the latest incident and police has indicated his involvement - his car was used. Then the culprits hired shooter from Bombay. Where did this money come from? Isn't that shameful?!

Brother we know that but he is hands in gloves in the latest incident and police has indicated his involvement - his car was used. Then the culprits hired shooter from Bombay. Where did this money come from? Isn't that shameful?!

In my opinion the government did it to.

It could be possible that badal's hindustani agents ordered the hit on Bhai ranjit because of his comments against badal or dhumma's own people took matters into their own hands without the expressed wishes of dhumma himself due to them being more loyal to their cult mentally than the wider khalsa panth itself.

Either way any Sikh worth his salt knows you do not go around attacking a fellow sikh because of disagreements over religious affairs especially a sant with millions of followers cos that would unlease a storm and civil war on them and their leader they wish they had never started.

So we can conclude those who attacked bhai ranjits convey were non-sikh thugs pretending to be Sikh... we see the same sort of people in gurdwara's too they in full bana yet will not listen to anyone having a different point of view or expressing their different understandings of rehit and gurbani or political leanings. These thugs need to be kicked out of sikhism by being publically named and shamed, the days of using muscle over brain are long gone.

People want to hear arguments of both sides before making their own minds up if morons go around attacking those who they disagree with then they are defaming Sikhi and defaming our guru's who were the first ones who disagreed with the established religions of the time and had discussions and discourses with people so they could make their own minds up.

I agree with all your response answers but the fact of the matter he's involved in that incident is not good for ddt at all. Actually he should quit and give sewa to someone who deserves better in the taksal. Anyway he should face the consequences ....

If Baba Harnam Singh ordered this attack personally then he should step aside and face the consequences. But from what i've seen of his personality I don't think that he would be the kind of guy of would do this.

dhumma's own people took matters into their own hands without the expressed wishes of dhumma himself due to them being more loyal to their cult mentally than the wider khalsa panth itself.

I would think this is more accurate. Baba Ji's followers there could not tolerate Sant Ranjit Singh's criticism.

If Baba Harnam Singh ordered this attack personally then he should step aside and face the consequences. But from what i've seen of his personality I don't think that he would be the kind of guy of would do this.

Where did the funds come from to hire a professional shooter? Why were there cars from Delhi and men who weren't even Sikhs let alone Taksali.?