genie

Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

The EU was a very good idea to begin with if it had just contained the progressive Northern European nations. But then it expanded too big too fast and began including poorer Euro nations. And last year Germany has accepted a huge amount of these middle eastern migrants, trying to force this suicidal move on everyone else by making them accept a certain number of refugees per country. Germany and Sweden's future is grim. Rapes and crime have skyrocketed. Their welfare system is being exploited to the max.

Edited by Jonny101
  • Like 2

The question I would ask ask is 'has the UK being part of the EU contributed to the islamfication of the UK or decreased it ' many muslims settle in European countries get EU citizenship and then move to the UK. It's common for somilians who are horrible people to go to holland then move to uk. On the other hand poles and Hungarians reset the balance. I on the whole think it's better UK leaves the EU.

Edited by Hammertime007

What british sikhs need to understand is the benefits and disadvantages of staying in the EU or brexiting.

The muslim demographic problem is a worrying one and we must reduce the muslim population for all non-muslim communities sake, the best way to do that humanely is to prevent muslim migration into western nations especially the UK and crack down on muslim salafi / dawahists trying to convert people by funding non-muslim orgs especially ex-muslims and atheists to bash islam good and proper as it has no benefits for its adherants but people are forced to believe as they get bullied into staying muslim.

The main disadvantages of leaving EU is uncertain outcome for the economy and what that will mean for unemployed citizens could mean further rise of the racist far right who in turn will make life harder for minorities.

Voting to stay in the EU means further central control in brussells and further islamification and the idea of a european super state where laws are made in foreign lands and not locally.

It's like a choice between a rock and hard place. Vote in or out either way we wont benefit as a religious minority community,

• Like 1

It's like a choice between a rock and hard place. Vote in or out either way we wont benefit as a religious minority community,

Yes, for us, as a minority in a Western country (which is a basic fact a few of us seem to forget), when society inevitably lurches towards the Far Right in the next 30-50 years in response to the bakwaas that's being currently spread by the Far Left, life will become intolerably difficult. I see dark times ahead whichever Western ideology eventually wins out.

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes, for us, as a minority in a Western country (which is a basic fact a few of us seem to forget), when society inevitably lurches towards the Far Right in the next 30-50 years in response to the bakwaas that's being currently spread by the Far Left, life will become intolerably difficult. I see dark times ahead whichever Western ideology eventually wins out.

It's a lose-lose-lose situation for any scenario is what your trying to say? (What's the ideal for Sikhs in Britain?)

Deffo leave eu!! 60% of the uk law/powers r not even made in bloody uk! That shud b enuff of a reason on its own, to make every1 say NO to eu. 1 of those dumb laws, is the whole, 'human rights law'. This law basically allows criminals to have more rights n basically allows them to chaamall/take the p!ss out of the law, coz its so soft. For eg, if a burgular breaks into ur house, and you beat him up, YOU can be put in prison for assault! In america/canada, ur local newspaper/sheriff wud reward u for beating up the burgular, but here, we get punished, for protecting our family. This is all down to this 'human rights law'. I remember reading somewhere a while back, that this country gives eu, £55m a day to b a member....£55m!!! Think where that dosh cud go to?

Edited by StarStriker

I see great times ahead in this scenario. Hopefully we'll shed a lot of cowards, and people with some degree of honour and bravery will do their thang.

• Like 1

I see great times ahead in this scenario. Hopefully we'll shed a lot of cowards, and people with some degree of honour and bravery will do their thang.

I think there'll be some considerable collateral damage before we'll be able to bask in glory. Those of us who excessively brown-nose whites, as well as those at the other end of the spectrum who appease and apologise for Muslims will both probably end up questioning their very sanity in shock. I'd like to say, "I told you so" but when that day comes I won't bother.

• Like 1

I think there'll be some considerable collateral damage before we'll be able to bask in glory. Those of us who excessively brown-nose whites, as well as those at the other end of the spectrum who appease and apologise for Muslims will both probably end up questioning their very sanity in shock. I'd like to say, "I told you so" but when that day comes I won't bother.

Screw them. Seeing them go to hell will be one of the best things we will witness in this scenario. Show them no mercy or support. Just focus on the people who didn't sell their souls (and dignity) to one side or another.

The way I see it, if things get real nasty, forget outsiders, it'll be our time to clean up sell outs and make examples of them.

• Like 1

The brown-nosers and appeasers are ever the opportunists.

They will look where the wind is blowing and act accordingly.

• Like 1

Screw them. Seeing them go to hell will be one of the best things we will witness in this scenario. Show them no mercy or support. Just focus on the people who didn't sell their souls (and dignity) to one side or another.

The way I see it, if things get real nasty, forget outsiders, it'll be our time to clean up sell outs and make examples of them.

I'd like to think if we ever see those dark times in our lifetime, most of us will follow the examples of our Guru Sahibs and other notable personalities, particularly those who saw combat.

Make no mistake, the battle will be exclusively of the whites. They'll have to fight to reclaim their lands. Ours, if it ever gets that bad, will be one of exclusively self defence. Let's not be idiotic heroes and try to steal the limelight, and end up looking like a bunch of fools. We won't have the numbers for much more.

As for the sell-outs from all sides, let them burn. They thought they were smart. Their condescension and their arrogance will be their downfall. Let them talk their way out of it when they try to reason with those who don't possess an ounce of reason, lol.

We'll be old men or dead by the time the above transpires on the streets of Britain, but I think we'll see the fall of Scandinavia and the ensuing reverberations from similar events at the tail end of our lives.

• Like 1

Make no mistake, the battle will be exclusively of the whites. They'll have to fight to reclaim their lands. Ours, if it ever gets that bad, will be one of exclusively self defence. Let's not be idiotic heroes and try to steal the limelight, and end up looking like a bunch of fools. We won't have the numbers for much more.

No one is saying to be heroic, but we're just talking about the possible eventuality that we are compelled to fight. And you are right, it should be defensively. Specifically to secure Sikh areas, or areas where Sikhs have safety. And if we secure our areas, we should follow the example of the king of kings, dasmesh pita at Anandpur, who expelled all the people who refused to fight or acted 'diplomatically' in the moment of crisis. Let them live as suppressed tokens amongst the people whose ar5e they've kissed for so long or perish in the wilderness. That being said, I realise that we would only survive if we acted offensively too, spreading steadily outwards, undermining, weakening and scattering those that are likely to organise themselves to attack us.

The brown-nosers and appeasers are ever the opportunists.

They will look where the wind is blowing and act accordingly.

I'm saying we be as bad, if not worse, than the people they are now fleeing from. We should know and note who these people are now, and be ready to deal with them if they ever slyly try to hide behind those they've undermined for years with their inferiority complexes, if things get nasty.

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 1

I think its better to stay in, I've just seen the offical brexit video and its aweful lol.

They make really weak arguments and they are using stupid arguments which will backfire when it comes to voting. Heres 2 main big points i picked up

1) In the video they claim European workers are inefficent and thus productivity is low, however it is well known that the UK has the worst record for treating employee's with very little rights or safeguards even while in the EU and strict limits. If the UK left the EU there is nothing to stop businesses implementing harsher criteria on their workforce to "improve producitity" and cut back perks and provisions which the EU laws at the moment provide.

2) They claim switerland has a higher quality of living standard and its one of the richest countries in the world and its outside the EU. What they dont tell you is that switzerland is known as a tax haven with many of the worlds corrupt master terrorists and mass murdering politicians and banksters having their bank despots there. It is known as the bank of evil for those who are against far right excessive capitalist regimes.

So I think im getting increasingly swayed to vote to stay with the EU even though there are many negative things that comes with that also.

• Like 1