Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

very few sikhs are the shopkeeper types these days ... how about talking about those who are clothing manufacturers , involved in technology, in media production etc ....please don't trot out old stereotypes to make a point, we have enough of the dismissive coming from other quarters .

What I have stated is fact. I am not stating whether it is bad or not but how Sikhs benefit from being in the EU.

Older Sikhs may not be involved in owning shops as much as they used to but some of the newer Sikh migrants like the Afghan Sikhs.

Eastern European migrants also feature heavily in the Catering trade. Again we Sikhs benefit from this as they serve Sikhs at weddings and other functions.

You see them serving food at Gurdwaras before the Anand Karaj.

You also see a lot of East European homeless and a lot of them come to gurdwarae for langar. If attend gurdwarae in Slough and Southall, they have signs in Polish.

surprisingly critical for the torygraph....in 4 months all natural herbal meds will be pulled from open sale in the EU and become only available via authorised herbalists , and only if licences have been applied for each substance...my view this is the prep for TTIP and big pharma domination of healthcare , if we exit we may avoid this for a few months but this govt will sell us out to the corporations in a heartbeat so being in Europe or coming will still mean fighting for our rights

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/europe-to-ban-hundreds-of-herbal-remedies-2171781.html

I keep track of this stuff because looking after health to prevent illness is something we should all do and have noticed that it is a worldwide phenomena now

australia:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-21/schwager-war-against-natural-medicine/3840682

The truth is apart from trauma surgery and emergency treatments natural meds are far more effective than pharmaceuticals and people are realising this