Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

Why are Sikh channel and Sikh federation campaigning so hard for Sikhs to vote to remain in the UK? See the recent Sikh channel press release and Sikh feds Twitter page.

Personally I think the business people involved in "Falsely" claiming to represent the Sikh community are scared at losing their cheap EU labour.

tragic, but it's would be unfair if the remain campaign were to use it to their advantage to get support through sympathy.

they have been milking it continuously ... someone mentioned that this was the second time this has happened when a big vote was up involving EU , the other being a female proEU politician 13 years back in Sweden when they were about vote on joining the Euro , and again it was a lone man who stabbed her Anna Lindh .Only that time all talk for /against was withdrawn and the ads too out of respect no more campaigning was done from either side and the decision was respected . she also was pro Euro ...too many similarities seems strange although the powers seem to not trust the public to 'do the right thing' and are still harping on.

even Jeremy Clarkson Mr Anti EU has brought a video out with James may pleaded the case of staying in the EU...strange and stranger

From a pro-EU Sikh point of view:

The Afghan Sikh benefit from EU membership because they are able to open their Polski Skleps.

It also suits the formally "illegal" Sikh migrants who get EU passports and then come over to the UK.

It suits the Asian shopkeeper because they can hire cheap Eastern European labour because they keep getting big fines when they get caught hiring illegals.

It suits the illegal punjabi/Sikh boys to marry Polish women to get permanent.

It suits Sikhs when they need to build extensions as they can get Polish plumbers and builders.

It also suits Sikh landlords when they need to rent out their properties.

From a pro-EU Sikh point of view:

The Afghan Sikh benefit from EU membership because they are able to open their Polski Skleps.

It also suits the formally "illegal" Sikh migrants who get EU passports and then come over to the UK.

It suits the Asian shopkeeper because they can hire cheap Eastern European labour because they keep getting big fines when they get caught hiring illegals.

It suits the illegal punjabi/Sikh boys to marry Polish women to get permanent.

It suits Sikhs when they need to build extensions as they can get Polish plumbers and builders.

It also suits Sikh landlords when they need to rent out their properties.

it also allows more than polish to turn up ...get a life mate . If it wasn't for EU my hubby would have had a big struggle to stay here , but he paid for his education himself (ten times as much as I did) and has been contributing continuously to govt coffers ever since at the higher rates so I think the UK has gained from him and others like him.

it also allows more than polish to turn up ...get a life mate . If it wasn't for EU my hubby would have had a big struggle to stay here , but he paid for his education himself (ten times as much as I did) and has been contributing continuously to govt coffers ever since at the higher rates so I think the UK has gained from him and others like him.

You seem to be missing my point.

I am talking about where Sikhs may benefit from the EU.

Not all Sikhs but many Sikhs.

You seem to be missing my point.

I am talking about where Sikhs may benefit from the EU.

Not all Sikhs but many Sikhs.

very few sikhs are the shopkeeper types these days ... how about talking about those who are clothing manufacturers , involved in technology, in media production etc ....please don't trot out old stereotypes to make a point, we have enough of the dismissive coming from other quarters .