Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

The EU was a very good idea to begin with if it had just contained the progressive Northern European nations. But then it expanded too big too fast and began including poorer Euro nations. And last year Germany has accepted a huge amount of these middle eastern migrants, trying to force this suicidal move on everyone else by making them accept a certain number of refugees per country. Germany and Sweden's future is grim. Rapes and crime have skyrocketed. Their welfare system is being exploited to the max.

The question I would ask ask is 'has the UK being part of the EU contributed to the islamfication of the UK or decreased it ' many muslims settle in European countries get EU citizenship and then move to the UK. It's common for somilians who are horrible people to go to holland then move to uk. On the other hand poles and Hungarians reset the balance. I on the whole think it's better UK leaves the EU.

What british sikhs need to understand is the benefits and disadvantages of staying in the EU or brexiting.

The muslim demographic problem is a worrying one and we must reduce the muslim population for all non-muslim communities sake, the best way to do that humanely is to prevent muslim migration into western nations especially the UK and crack down on muslim salafi / dawahists trying to convert people by funding non-muslim orgs especially ex-muslims and atheists to bash islam good and proper as it has no benefits for its adherants but people are forced to believe as they get bullied into staying muslim.

The main disadvantages of leaving EU is uncertain outcome for the economy and what that will mean for unemployed citizens could mean further rise of the racist far right who in turn will make life harder for minorities.

Voting to stay in the EU means further central control in brussells and further islamification and the idea of a european super state where laws are made in foreign lands and not locally.

It's like a choice between a rock and hard place. Vote in or out either way we wont benefit as a religious minority community,

It's like a choice between a rock and hard place. Vote in or out either way we wont benefit as a religious minority community,

Yes, for us, as a minority in a Western country (which is a basic fact a few of us seem to forget), when society inevitably lurches towards the Far Right in the next 30-50 years in response to the bakwaas that's being currently spread by the Far Left, life will become intolerably difficult. I see dark times ahead whichever Western ideology eventually wins out.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes, for us, as a minority in a Western country (which is a basic fact a few of us seem to forget), when society inevitably lurches towards the Far Right in the next 30-50 years in response to the bakwaas that's being currently spread by the Far Left, life will become intolerably difficult. I see dark times ahead whichever Western ideology eventually wins out.

It's a lose-lose-lose situation for any scenario is what your trying to say? (What's the ideal for Sikhs in Britain?)

Deffo leave eu!! 60% of the uk law/powers r not even made in bloody uk! That shud b enuff of a reason on its own, to make every1 say NO to eu. 1 of those dumb laws, is the whole, 'human rights law'. This law basically allows criminals to have more rights n basically allows them to chaamall/take the p!ss out of the law, coz its so soft. For eg, if a burgular breaks into ur house, and you beat him up, YOU can be put in prison for assault! In america/canada, ur local newspaper/sheriff wud reward u for beating up the burgular, but here, we get punished, for protecting our family. This is all down to this 'human rights law'. I remember reading somewhere a while back, that this country gives eu, £55m a day to b a member....£55m!!! Think where that dosh cud go to?

I see great times ahead in this scenario. Hopefully we'll shed a lot of cowards, and people with some degree of honour and bravery will do their thang.

I see great times ahead in this scenario. Hopefully we'll shed a lot of cowards, and people with some degree of honour and bravery will do their thang.

I think there'll be some considerable collateral damage before we'll be able to bask in glory. Those of us who excessively brown-nose whites, as well as those at the other end of the spectrum who appease and apologise for Muslims will both probably end up questioning their very sanity in shock. I'd like to say, "I told you so" but when that day comes I won't bother.