Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

possible i blended timeframe but i do not think he was being nefarious ....the arrests started the following day

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2015/11/15/punjab-police-launches-crackdown-on-sikh-pracharaks-bhai-ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-house-arrested/

There is no evidence that Dhadrianwale was stopped on his way to the Sarbat Khalsa by police. If this had happened, surely there would be news on this matter.

Rather, it appears that Dhadrianwale and the missionary gang of Panthpreet/Dhunda decided to boycott the Sarbat Khalsa at the last second.

http://sikhsiyasat.net/2015/11/15/punjab-police-launches-crackdown-on-sikh-pracharaks-bhai-ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-house-arrested/

There is no evidence that Dhadrianwale was stopped on his way to the Sarbat Khalsa by police. If this had happened, surely there would be news on this matter.

Rather, it appears that Dhadrianwale and the missionary gang of Panthpreet/Dhunda decided to boycott the Sarbat Khalsa at the last second.

why are you trying so hard to link them ?

why are you trying so hard to link them ?

These men were at the forefront of the protests following the Bargari incident. They took a strong leadership role and many were happy that perhaps Panthic unity was on the horizon.

What happened behind the scenes leading up to November 10th? How do 3 strong parcharaks like this go from asking for Panthic Unity and giving themselves up for arrest immediately take a step back while representatives from all other jathebandia arrive on November 10th?

These men were at the forefront of the protests following the Bargari incident. They took a strong leadership role and many were happy that perhaps Panthic unity was on the horizon.

What happened behind the scenes leading up to November 10th? How do 3 strong parcharaks like this go from asking for Panthic Unity and giving themselves up for arrest immediately take a step back while representatives from all other jathebandia arrive on November 10th?

well from what i have heard since is that the choices for posts were predecided by the canadian contingent so hardly a sarbat khalsa in the deep and proper sense . sarbjit is not one i could trust , neither panthpreet or hari Singh randawawale as something is off in their energies ...daduwal too ..however i could get behind Amrik Singh ajnala, Ranjit Singh and the other countless Gursikh mai bhai

The people who backed out of Sarbat Khalsa didnt back out due to some missionary/DG ideology differences, it was strictly politics. Not sure why youre trying to play ideological angle. I would be very very shocked if this had anything to do with Sarbat Khalsa directly.

Directly, likely not. However, you have mentioned that they backed out due to politics. We cannot rule out the possibility that this gutless attack is also related to politics.

update

https://youtu.be/7PziC1my7zU

Sikh Pracharak Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale has released another video message in which he shares updates provided by the Punjab police about identification of attackers who had attacked his conclave in Ludhiana on May 17, 2016. Bhai Bhupinder Singh Dhakkiwale was killed in this attack.

sadly BHai Bhupinder was DOA there is video of his arrival at DMC and his sankars was done today

well from what i have heard since is that the choices for posts were predecided by the canadian contingent so hardly a sarbat khalsa in the deep and proper sense . sarbjit is not one i could trust , neither panthpreet or hari Singh randawawale as something is off in their energies ...daduwal too ..however i could get behind Amrik Singh ajnala, Ranjit Singh and the other countless Gursikh mai bhai

I am in total agreement with you. However, I would take it a step further and say I trust no missionary or "dera" personality that does parchar outside of Akal Takhat Maryada.

At first the missionaries were really hateful towards Bhai Ranjit Singh. Remember Ragi Darshan Singh full of Krodh getting into an arguement with Ranjit Singh over the radio. Ranjit Singh replied with complete calm and nimrata. The missionaries created hundreds of youtube videos with Babu Mann's song playing in the background. Ranjit Singh replies again with nimrata. Then missionaries do full propaganda against Ranjit Singh by getting some former follower of his group whose whole story was full lies. BUt still Ranjit Singh never did Nindya of his opponents.

And during the protests last year he never held anything in his heart and extended a hand if friendship towards the missionaries. He has finally won their respect. Overall, he is a good Singh.

He has only made two mistakes in my opinion. One was when he was young he allowed Matha Teking. But he rectified that mistake when he realised it was against Gurmat. The second mistake he made was to boycott the Sarbat Khalsa in order to appease the missionaries. That gave the heretics a sense of legitimacy in their own minds that "SEE! we're not the only ones who boycotted the Sarbat Khalsa"

As for this attack, its too early to say who it is. We need more info on this matter.