Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

It's not disproportionate. You used his body shape as a means of ridicule, now when you are told that there was another SIkh like him, you backtrack and come up with umpteenth excuses. Better not to say anything in the first place.

Listen to the katha of his story by SJS.

I would be obliged if you could provide a link to this katha. I can't find any links dealing with the angs where Kirpal Das is mentioned in Sant Ji's Dasam Granth Viakhaya. Sant Ji may say something about where he acquired this belief.

I would be obliged if you could provide a link to this katha. I can't find any links dealing with the angs where Kirpal Das is mentioned in Sant Ji's Dasam Granth Viakhaya. Sant Ji may say something about where he acquired this belief.

No, you are quick enough when it comes to posting insults and what-not, so yu should be equally determined to do you rown research. Take your tijme and go throught the entire library of katha by Sant Jarnail Singh and you will find it.

No, you are quick enough when it comes to posting insults and what-not, so yu should be equally determined to do you rown research. Take your tijme and go throught the entire library of katha by Sant Jarnail Singh and you will find it.

You're being very petty, you seem to have to taken this discussion as a personal attack against you. As it is, I'm not going to spend several hours searching for a detail which may or may not actually exist because one sanctimonious bloke decided to make an ocean out of a glass of water. Even if Sant Ji did say such a thing, that does not make it true. He was the greatest Gursikh in a long time, but he did not know everything, and if he were still with us he himself would be the first to admit this.

Thing is, I have done a bit of research. I've gone through Maharaj's own words in Sri Dasam Granth as well as the writings of Giani Gian Singh, Bhai Santokh Singh and others, and not a single one of them corroborates this thing you are so adamant about. Mahant Ji lived in the 1600's, and the single piece of evidence you can give me of his supposed obesity is katha from the 1970s/80s, 300 years after the battle of Bhangani? This is an extremely shoddy approach to the study of history, and unless you come back to me with a proper historical source I'll consider this conversation over.

Dhumma and along with bunch of peanut minded people have now limited cold blooded murder of bhai bhupinder singh ji to debate if he deserves to be called shaheed or not. Where were these people when bhai jaspal singh shaheed and another young singh in kashmir was cold blooded murdered by gov't? Didnt they call them RIGHTLY so shaheeds as well? So why double standards in this case.

They are just finding excuses now to deviate people from real tragedy which is justice to bring people who murder bhai bhupinder singh dhakki wale justice, they have turned this into groupism, fight between ideas. I meant give it a rest on a funeral day and bhog of innocent sikh, where everyone came to pay respect including missionaries to innocent sikh death and may be relate to them on human to human level by keeping mind actual purpose of visit which is funeral and bhog of innocent sikh.

During the course of defending an conceptual an idea beleif of sri dasam guru granth and hide behind an cause- these guys inadvertently broke the very ideals in sri dasam guru granth - non duality message -which they so dearly try to defend as conceptual belief or idea (belief without direct experience).

What a irony..!!

Idea beleif is not enough in sri dasam guru granth, if you dont embody those teachings of advai purkh - main essence of dasam guru granth then you are just hiding behind an cause for your own thrill- anak and ego mind bs games of control and fear. Go wear sky diving suit and go jump off a plane ..i am pretty sure thats more thrilling then hiding behind blind cause or an idea try to defend it without an direct expereince with sri dasam guru granth sahib

It just goes out to show couple of things on human egoic conditioning influenced by extreme religious beleifs without spiritual (direct experience) under pinning-

Idea or belief (devoid of any direct experience with inner spirit-consciouness) is more important than innocent human life/animal life, this could be widely applied on all right wing religious nuts and left wing nuts bar

And history has shown this attachment -ego thrill fixation on idea and beleif have caused destruction of many innocent lives.

Sikhi is unique and true path no doubt, so called sikhs and community problem these days- they are just petty as everyone else out there. I really hope our sikh collective community consciousness can wake up to real tat non dual gurmat path enshrined in gurbani.

N30 bro I've come to start agreeing with more and more you say over the years with the exception with a few historical things that are okay to have difference in vichar over as Sikhs. With that said and agreeing with your post wouldn't it also he correct to label this has a ploy by an entity that is either Badal, RSS mindset establishment, raw, central or whoever that is also adding fuel to the fire of these peanut individuals?

The puppet masters know what they're doing. Similarly how missionaries are trying to cause permanent divisions like British or congress funded derawaad has.

My sincere question is whether you believe there is a high probability, given the facts surrounding Dhumma, that there are groups involved behind wants going on with Dhumma and his chelas that wish the Sikh panth ill and/or they are trying to do it for the groups own gain.

Hopefully my write-up on my cell phone makes sense. Don't proof read for coherent sentences and grammar as much anymore.

My sincere question is whether you believe there is a high probability, given the facts surrounding Dhumma, that there are groups involved behind wants going on with Dhumma and his chelas that wish the Sikh panth ill and/or they are trying to do it for the groups own gain.

its hard to say but i wont be surprised if there is immense interest of outside forces trying to play or influence the whole situation as back drop. One thing we have to realize, outside forces need not to be actually involved physically involved or have any association with those involved in order to influence game, they strategize in a way that end results works out in their favor... they just have to provide fire to the fuel thats it they can control fire storm, wind directions etc as bibek (internal pure cognition) is mostly missing from our panth, everyone, every group is ought to get someone within in intolerance, agitation, fear, parnioa, hate, anakh dividing on many things ..these are back door for outsider to take advantage of us. I commend bhai ranjit singh ji for not giving into these tactics after repeated test by outside influence, he seems to be amaze me so far. He is taking very sensible steps so far to down play enough to prevent further agitation and others to take advantage but enough steady and determination to take it up to CBI to bring those who did this to justice.