Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

Its time for baba ranjit singh ji to leave murky grounds in india and come abroad, take a breather, step back and reflect who could have launched assassination attempt on him. In this kalyug, things don't appear as they seem, trust only blunt and straight fwd people with integrity and truthfulness not this fake humble bs- speak sweetly upfront but stab at the back. I would rather trust a pathan with truth and integrity man of the word than these class clown circus show going in the panth.

I'm not sure what his following is like in Europe or Australia but the sangat mistreated him badly in Canada/America. This goes back to several ridiculous allegations and the birthday/kalgi things.

Typical Surrey idiots.

I'm not sure what his following is like in Europe or Australia but the sangat mistreated him badly in Canada/America. This goes back to several ridiculous allegations and the birthday/kalgi things.

Typical Surrey idiots.

The Sangat attendance is usually very good when he's been to UK. I remember attending one of his diwans and there was so much peace within the Sangat. The atmosphere was very touching to the soul.

Typical Surrey idiots.

That was well over a decade ago. He was out of line then anyways, but I dont hold that against him. Glad he survived, but lets hope the attackers are identified soon for the shaheedi of the Singh.

Could be a settling of private / personal scores that we know nothing about. Not necessarily a panthic issue.

this guy says the people (allegedly dressed as nihungs) who attacked him shouted khalistan slogans. And we all know a nihungs usually arent pro-khalistan and that baba ranjit is quite khalistan friendly.

We have seen rss hindu's caught in gurdwara's dressed aas nihungs with shaved faces and fake beards/bana's and been beaten up by sangat on youtube.

It seems like a classic terrorist indian intelligence / brahmin hindtva operation

this guy says the people (allegedly dressed as nihungs) who attacked him shouted khalistan slogans. And we all know a nihungs usually arent pro-khalistan and that baba ranjit is quite khalistan friendly.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'd shout to take the heat off me in a situation like that, especially if my motives were rooted in something non-panthic.

I will say one thing: he looks seriously shaken up by the incident. It's written all over his face. Whatever it was, he wasn't expecting it.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'd shout to take the heat off me in a situation like that, especially if my motives were rooted in something non-panthic.

I will say one thing: he looks seriously shaken up by the incident. It's written all over his face. Whatever it was, he wasn't expecting it.

What you implying? I'm no follower of baba ranjit nor know his personal deals or greievences with other parchiks or jatha's so as an outsider by looking at this as a neutral observer I think its a political -religious motive to this attack thus making it a indian/hindustani terrorist attack.

If it was a personal related attack it wouldnt have been so organised with 40 people and with high powered firearms organised around a chabeel which is also defaming the chabeel. So whoever did this is an anti-sikh person bent on creating trouble in punjab for a political reason against sikhs.