Leicester Wags And Also A Goodbye

Guest jigsaw wsl

Come on Jagsaw/WLS/WSL you will miss it no doubt. You can always join SA if not already a member, I believe it's run by none other than NEO. Then again time away can be cathartic, I've contemplated it myself recently.

Regardless, when you decide to return, just try and be civil even if you hold polar opposite views to others.

As for all the good work you're doing you know what they say 'failure is the road to success'.........

Guest Sikhi-destroys-caste

I think he finally regrets being an apologist for Islam and he seems to finally realise the dangers of promoting a Jatt identity instead of a Sikh only identity to his daughters

I think he finally regrets being an apologist for Islam and he seems to finally realise the dangers of promoting a Jatt identity instead of a Sikh only identity to his daughters

I don't think he has the brains for that.

He's probably crying because the girls he mentions in his posts are westernised juttis who he thinks should only be with juts. I don't think he has a daughter btw.

We already have enough problems on that site lol. What ever happened to satkiran?

She's been gone ages. Probably on another forum complaining about men.

Anyway, whatever problems there are on the site. It's still the only one where people actually try and take a serious look at their literary heritage.

I don't think he has the brains for that.

He's probably crying because the girls he mentions in his posts are westernised juttis who he thinks should only be with juts. I don't think he has a daughter btw.

She's been gone ages. Probably on another forum complaining about men.

Anyway, whatever problems there are on the site. It's still the only one where people actually try and take a serious look at their literary heritage.

Wait this is dalsingh101? Akaaaluh lol

Assumed you were a different person because of the added ly.

Get a grip, just because they have Punjabi surnames does not make them Sikh.

This, nail well and truly hit on the head.

Why oh why do we always assume a person with a Punjabi surname represents the Sikh community. I know a few white folk with traditional Christian surnames yet none of them are religious.