Leicester Wags And Also A Goodbye

Guest jigsaw wsl

Guest jigsaw wsl

Lets start by thanking the MOD or Admin that blocked me from this forum. This forum is, essentially, an immoral cesspit populated by drug-enthusiasts, simran head-shakers and body poppers and moderated by a bunch a faceless morons. I thank these faceless morons because they've done my spriritual well-being a world of good by keeping me away from such useless people.

Secondly, as I traditionally see things that other people do not see, may I draw all your attention to yesterday's celebratory scenes from Leicester City Football Club which was the main headline news throughout the entire world (except America of course (and by default Canada which doesn't have an identity of it's own). While the world's media was showing the families and loved ones of the Leicester players and officials on the pitch celebrating, I'm guessing I'm the only one that noticed that 3 (including the Lineker bro) of the stars on show were either married or dating a Sikh girl. Indeed, the french Arab Riyaz Mahrez even has a daughter with his Sikh wife, Rita Johal. Lets just be glad the muslim one direction star Zain Malik wasn't there as well because he would have made it 4 (his girlfriend is another Sikh girl: neelam gill).

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see who will pick up the mantle of being able to see outside the box now that I'm gone. But, regarding the 'Sikh' WAGs.....go ahead and discuss:

Pretty sure the only reason you were banned was because you were questioning Dasam Pita Ji's bani. Personally, I am against head shaking (but insulting individuals is still against the rules - learn to carry yourself the way you would in real life) and against drug abuse so your bitter and toxic mindset is your own responsibility. Don't blame others for your own senile borderline psychotic behavior.

Mods and admins try to not enforce rules because of the inevitable crying that follows. For the most part SS is a very open environment, but insulting others and questioning Sikh scriptures ain't allowed. Note how I approved this topic?

I'm guessing I'm the only one that noticed that 3 (including the Lineker bro) of the stars on show were either married or dating a Sikh girl. Indeed, the french Arab Riyaz Mahrez even has a daughter with his Sikh wife, Rita Johal. Lets just be glad the muslim one direction star Zain Malik wasn't there as well because he would have made it 4 (his girlfriend is another Sikh girl: neelam gill).

Can u explain this again, im confused as to who else u r referring to. Riyadh mahrez aside, who else were u talking about? Also neelam gill was never with zayne malik, that was a lie, which nobody had any evidence of, as they kept linking every women under the sun to him. Neelam ive seen on her twitter, is actually quite religious and quite aware politically of sikh plight in india.

Oh n mrs mahrez is a $lut.

Guest jigsaw wsl

Only Rita Johal as far as I know. Not sure who the other 3 are....?

As Starstriker says, Neelam was just a rumour.

Well. One of the reasons I'm glad to get away is that I have perenially had to guide...with hands held...people through very basic internet research processes. I'm sick to death of doing that and I'm not going to do it for you guys again at 100%. However, because I'm a nice fella, I'll do 50% and start you off with the fact that pride of place both yesterday and in the directors box during that game that Vardy was banned for was Wayne Lineker's girlfriend: Danielle Sandhu.

But, like I said, I've spent way too long doing these kind of things for you guys and all of you should by now be capable of either respecting my superior knowledge of facts or at the very least doing your own research. I'm no longer around to teach you things.....You people are grown up now...You've got to learn to find information yourself without me.

Lets start by thanking the MOD or Admin that blocked me from this forum. This forum is, essentially, an immoral cesspit populated by drug-enthusiasts, simran head-shakers and body poppers and moderated by a bunch a faceless morons. I thank these faceless morons because they've done my spriritual well-being a world of good by keeping me away from such useless people.

Secondly, as I traditionally see things that other people do not see, may I draw all your attention to yesterday's celebratory scenes from Leicester City Football Club which was the main headline news throughout the entire world (except America of course (and by default Canada which doesn't have an identity of it's own). While the world's media was showing the families and loved ones of the Leicester players and officials on the pitch celebrating, I'm guessing I'm the only one that noticed that 3 (including the Lineker bro) of the stars on show were either married or dating a Sikh girl. Indeed, the french Arab Riyaz Mahrez even has a daughter with his Sikh wife, Rita Johal. Lets just be glad the muslim one direction star Zain Malik wasn't there as well because he would have made it 4 (his girlfriend is another Sikh girl: neelam gill).

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see who will pick up the mantle of being able to see outside the box now that I'm gone. But, regarding the 'Sikh' WAGs.....go ahead and discuss:

You will not be missed. You obviously have no life beyond internet forums and are by no means a Soorma (unless you're behind a computer) otherwise you would confront the acts you don't agree with like a man. I for one am glad to see that your sissy tantrums and childish insults will disappear. :biggrin2:

Guest Jigsaw-WSL
You will not be missed.

Better to be acknowledged and hated than to be such a non-descript, nothingness non-entity that nobody even knows you exist in this world.

Who are you again ?

You obviously have no life beyond internet forums

Oh but I do. The only "internet forums" I've ever been a regular on is (was) this one for religion...we are the rangers boys for my football.......and syy scraper city for my demographcs and building design interest. With this one now well out of the way, I can of course spend more quality time on my favourite (sky scraper city). But, interestingly enough, perception is an intriguing and fascinating subject matter. For example, whilst as a researcher it is natural that my work is conducted whilst being on the computer I neglected to ensure the background tabs and pages were permanently closed just on the of chance that someone like you might get his imgaination into overdrive and imagine I'm sitting there 24 hours a day staring blankly at a SikhSangat page desperately willing a converastion to start. Its all interesting stuff this....perception and the tricks it plays on the imagination.

nd are by no means a Soorma (unless you're behind a computer) otherwise you would confront the acts you don't agree with like a man.

And what exactly makes you think I don't act on my convictions ?

I've spent nearly a decade actively chasing and destroying the business interests of the Delhi killers of Sikhs......I have actively, vigorously and violently (without success) pushed in various Gurdwaras in west London for milk and milk products to be banned....I have actively argued with parcharaks like NKJ and told them exactly what I think of them...and I always make it clear in Gurdwaras that I am not pleased when a head shaker comes and sits next to or near me. The real question then, is not so much what have you ever done.....but are you actually capable of holding any view about absolutely anything whatsover ?

I for one am glad to see that your sissy tantrums and childish insults will disappear

And you would be more than entitled to hold that or any other opinion but, I think the real question, given how you are such a pointless non-existent being.....just who are you ? :omg:

The funniest post I can recall ever reading on this forum was this:

I legit laughed for a good couple minutes when I first read it lol

What you mean "they actually do it" ?

What you telling me that for ?

I'm the one here...on a previous thread....who gave a detailed account of my experience in my pend after being given it by the granthi in our Gurdwara while my family were having an akhand path here.

I''ll repeat it again: They.....because they are a bunch of un-padh cretins who wouldn't know real Sikhi if it jumped up and bit them on the bottom...drink it. They gave me a glass. It was mixed with milk, almonds and spices and this ensured it will do the rounds in my body's digestive system before finally hitting my head in one almighty explosion a few hours later without warning. And thats exactly what it did. An hour went by....nothing. Two hours went by....nothing. And then, almost like clockwork on the 3rd hour it sudden;y hit my head like a hammer blow. In total and complete intoxication......in total nasha.....without any sense or reason....I ran out of the Gurdwara like a mad man....stole someone's bicycle and went riding through someone's sunflower fields with the tune of Zorba the Greek playing in my head in a loop. I then ran into some people in the pend. Stood there in the middle of them like a mental case and time went very very very slowly.

So thats a man on 'shaheedi degh'. A complete and utter tosser and loser, high as a kite, totally useless in the battle field....not least because the enemy will slice him in two before his warped concept of time even allows him to realise there's a man behind him with a sword let alone turn and swing. Lets compare that then, to a true chardi kala Singh of Sri Gobnd Singh Ji.........a man forever ready for battle....forever in his senses.....always working hard for a living.....never losing his ambition.....always getting on in life.

The two are not compatible. Those espousing the use of bhang here on this thread are nothing short of dirty, useless, lazy, good-for-nothing junkie material.....desparately looking for spiritual and religious justification to fullfill their heart's desire for nasha.