From A Catholic To A Nihang Singh, The Incredible Journey Of Wadbhag Singh

SadSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

If I can't get back on, then thank u to the following: Jkvlondon penji, dally Paji, Thanatos Paji, waljinder paji, balkaar Paji, starsriker paji, Inderjit Paji, Harsharan Paji whose already left, jacfsing Paji, MisterrSingh Paji and anybody else I left out.

You forgot the greatest: Vaheguru himself and Guru Sahib ?.

can the off topic posts be deleted and lets only discuss the video and get inspiration from it.

a video of babaji doing kirtan

I deleted my bits for you Paji, at the request of a Sangat member, not for myself to look good.

You forgot the greatest: Vaheguru himself and Guru Sahib ?.

No Paji, I did not forget Waheguru, they are always there, I mentioned those names, as I see the Guruji's Mehr shining through them through their posts and it shows they are warm hearted and kind people and they have care for humanity embedded in them.

I may have my weaknesses of Krodh and what not, the other party had it coming long time ago, if it wasn't me, it would have been somebody else, it's just a shame I was the one to say it, but I dont forget Waheguru.

Teri vargi ahankari penji type meh ne kadhi vi na dehki. You can say what you want, you are doing no favor for me :) In fact, I urge you to follow his ways, follow the road to hate, but I think you are following the road to hate since I see how many negative emotions you have. If alien seems like a negative term to you, then you are totally mistaken as they are most likely more intelligent than yourself. Teri besti ta kosh vi nehi hai, I do not need your approval for my thoughts, my Sri Guru Sahib ji and other dharmic hastis are the only beings that matter to me. What can I learn from a person who has so many negative emotions, clearly you are blinded by maya as you cannot focus on the true subject. Go ahead and think about this for the rest of this day :) Have fun penji.

WHAT OTHER HASTIS CAN THERE BE APART FROM GURU JI??? I THINK THAT IS PROOF POSITIVE YOU ARE NOT A SIKH OF THE GURU

The 15 Sikh bhagats, and countless others who have indeed received nirvana while being mentioned in our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Of course, they are part of Sri Guru Sahib ji too since they have an irreplaceable place in our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. If someone preaches what our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji preaches, then are they not hastis as well? Of course, we may have a different definition of hasti if you do not agree, Kaur ji. Read this Kaur ji, please do not waste time with negative judgement.. Instead see Paramatma ji in all. Spread Prem bhakti, NOT nindya indulgence/hurting peoples feelings.

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ॥
सिरीरागु ॥
Sirīrāg. Sree Raag:
ਤੋਹੀ ਮੋਹੀ ਮੋਹੀ ਤੋਹੀ ਅੰਤਰੁ ਕੈਸਾ ॥
तोही मोही मोही तोही अंतरु कैसा ॥
Ŧohī mohī mohī ṯohī anṯar kaisā.
You are me, and I am You-what is the difference between us?
ਕਨਕ ਕਟਿਕ ਜਲ ਤਰੰਗ ਜੈਸਾ ॥੧॥
कनक कटिक जल तरंग जैसा ॥१॥
Kanak katik jal ṯarang jaisā. ||1||
We are like gold and the bracelet, or water and the waves. ||1||
ਜਉ ਪੈ ਹਮ ਨ ਪਾਪ ਕਰੰਤਾ ਅਹੇ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥
जउ पै हम न पाप करंता अहे अनंता ॥
Ja▫o pai ham na pāp karanṯā ahe ananṯā.
If I did not commit any sins, O Infinite Lord,
ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਨਾਮੁ ਕੈਸੇ ਹੁੰਤਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
पतित पावन नामु कैसे हुंता ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Paṯiṯ pāvan nām kaise hunṯā. ||1|| rahā▫o.
how would You have acquired the name, 'Redeemer of sinners'? ||1||Pause||
ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਜੁ ਨਾਇਕ ਆਛਹੁ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥
तुम्ह जु नाइक आछहु अंतरजामी ॥
Ŧumĥ jo nā▫ik ācẖẖahu anṯarjāmī.
You are my Master, the Inner-knower, Searcher of hearts.
ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੇ ਜਨੁ ਜਾਨੀਜੈ ਜਨ ਤੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥੨॥
प्रभ ते जनु जानीजै जन ते सुआमी ॥२॥
Parabẖ ṯe jan jānījai jan ṯe su▫āmī. ||2||
The servant is known by his God, and the Lord and Master is known by His servant. ||2||
ਸਰੀਰੁ ਆਰਾਧੈ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ ਦੇਹੂ ॥
सरीरु आराधै मो कउ बीचारु देहू ॥
Sarīr ārāḏẖai mo ka▫o bīcẖār ḏehū.
Grant me the wisdom to worship and adore You with my body.
ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਸਮ ਦਲ ਸਮਝਾਵੈ ਕੋਊ ॥੩॥
रविदास सम दल समझावै कोऊ ॥३॥
Raviḏās sam ḏal samjẖāvai ko▫ū. ||3||
O Ravi Daas, one who understands that the Lord is equally in all, is very rare. ||3||

no sikh seperates out Guru ji into bhagats bhatts etc they are ALL Guru ji this is a defect in your thinking: as for using the word Hasti for Guru ji and Brahmgianis you are showing disrespect they are not just entities/personages. Just in case this was a golmol way to introduce hindu deities as worship-worthy because they are mentioned in Guru ji , the context is all important , Guru ji explains that they are AKAAR not NIRANKAAR so therefore not the true object of devotion and simran.

Of course their teachings are the same as our Sri Guru Sahib ji's. You have said it yourself in this same page Kaur ji: "WHAT OTHER HASTIS CAN THERE BE APART FROM GURU JI???" you have called them a hasti with your own thinking as well. The word hasti is a tareef, it is not a degrading word. It is your decision on what you would like to bring this message (which you have made up on your own), rather than seeing the message of myself saying that I believe in all of our Bhagat jis. May I ask you a question Kaur ji? Our souls have no form/roop right? If so, are they nirankar?

ਏ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਹੁ ਮੇਰਿਹੋ ਹਰਿ ਤੁਮ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਧਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਕੋਈ ॥
ए नेत्रहु मेरिहो हरि तुम महि जोति धरी हरि बिनु अवरु न देखहु कोई ॥
Ė neṯarahu meriho har ṯum mėh joṯ ḏẖarī har bin avar na ḏekẖhu ko▫ī.
O my eyes, the Lord has infused His Light into you; do not look upon any other than the Lord.
ਹੇ ਮੇਰੀਓ ਅੱਖੋ! ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਨੂਰ ਟਿਕਾਇਆ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦੇ ਬਗੈਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਂ ਵੇਖੋ।
ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਕੋਈ ਨਦਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਹਾਲਿਆ ॥
हरि बिनु अवरु न देखहु कोई नदरी हरि निहालिआ ॥
Har bin avar na ḏekẖhu ko▫ī naḏrī har nihāli▫ā.
Do not look upon any other than the Lord; the Lord alone is worthy of beholding.
ਸੁਆਮੀ ਦੇ ਬਾਝੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਂ ਵੇਖੋ ਕੇਵਲ ਮਿਹਰਬਾਨ ਮਾਲਕ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਹੀ ਵੇਖਣ ਦੇ ਯੋਗ ਹੈ।
ਏਹੁ ਵਿਸੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ਤੁਮ ਦੇਖਦੇ ਏਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਰੂਪੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਰੂਪੁ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ॥
एहु विसु संसारु तुम देखदे एहु हरि का रूपु है हरि रूपु नदरी आइआ ॥
Ėhu vis sansār ṯum ḏekẖ▫ḏe ehu har kā rūp hai har rūp naḏrī ā▫i▫ā.
This whole world which you see is the image of the Lord; only the image of the Lord is seen.
ਇਹ ਸਾਰਾ ਜਗਤ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਵੇਖਦੇ ਹੋ, ਸਾਈਂ ਦਾ ਸਰੂਪ ਹੈ, ਕੇਵਲ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਤਸਵੀਰ ਹੀ ਇਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਦਿੱਸ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ।
ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਬੁਝਿਆ ਜਾ ਵੇਖਾ ਹਰਿ ਇਕੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥
गुर परसादी बुझिआ जा वेखा हरि इकु है हरि बिनु अवरु न कोई ॥
Gur parsādī bujẖi▫ā jā vekẖā har ik hai har bin avar na ko▫ī.
By Guru's Grace, I understand, and I see only the One Lord; there is no one except the Lord.
ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਇਆ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਜਦ ਮੈਂ ਅਸਲੀਅਤ ਨੂੰ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਕਰ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਕੇਵਲ ਇੱਕ ਹਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਵੇਖਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦੇ ਬਾਝੋਂ ਹੋਰ ਕੋਈ ਹੈ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ।
ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਏਹਿ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਅੰਧ ਸੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਮਿਲਿਐ ਦਿਬ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਹੋਈ ॥੩੬॥
कहै नानकु एहि नेत्र अंध से सतिगुरि मिलिऐ दिब द्रिसटि होई ॥३६॥
Kahai Nānak ehi neṯar anḏẖ se saṯgur mili▫ai ḏib ḏarisat ho▫ī. ||36||
Says Nanak, these eyes were blind; but meeting the True Guru, they became all-seeing. ||36||
ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਫੁਰਮਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਇਹ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਅੰਨ੍ਹੀਆਂ ਸਨ, ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲ ਪੈਣ ਉੱਤੇ ਇਹ ਸਾਰਾ ਕੁੱਛ ਵੇਖਣ ਵਾਲੀਆਂ ਹੋ ਗਈਆਂ ਹਨ।

Can we exist without God? The answer is no (regarding the question "Can we exist without God?"). I hope you've found your answer.

Preet I only used that word because you did ...no matter . Gurbani says atma is jot saroop same as Paramatma but not once has Guru Sahiban said worship your soul why; because despite your quotation Akal Purakh is beyond what we can perceive with panj indiria , and the soul is not the whole extent of Akal Purakh although everything is formed by of, and by Him/It/Her.