My Account Deactivated

Guest J89

Guest J89

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Its J89, i have commented on a post yesterday in which couple of singhs are doing keertan in a weird way

Some of them were also shouting and hooting, some were also saying like burahhh nd hurahhh, u can listen to that again carefully,

The admins deleted or deactivated my account for that comment.

Havent said anything bad to anyone here but yes they are like drunk nd making fool of waheguru name, thats not the way all mahapurkhs told us to recite waheguru,

They were really making fool of waheguru naam.

If u people like making fool of waheguru ji, nd if i comment about them nd u admins delete my account, i will happy to stay away from this kind of sangat.

I am not posting here to request u people for making my account working again,

But to tell u that its not like sikh sangat, sikh sangat is for praise of waheguru , not to make fool of Him

Satshriakaal

You broke the rules by insulting and in a very negative manner. You're new here so didn't cut you any slack. If an admin wants they can restore your account, but learn some respect and learn how to address your point without insulting people.

Just because someone has a different view it doesn't merit an insult.

Guest Jagroop Singh

You broke the rules by insulting and in a very negative manner. You're new here so didn't cut you any slack. If an admin wants they can restore your account, but learn some respect and learn how to address your point without insulting people.

Just because someone has a different view it doesn't merit an insult.

I feel no difference btween sachepatshah guru gobind singh ji and waheguru, nd these stupids were saying sachepatshahs name in a disrespect nd drunk way with hooting nd shouting, some stupids at back also saying BURAHHH,

Nd people like u r supporting them, i dnt want any admin to restore my acnt now,infact its only a few keystrokes for me to restore it myself, but never used the technological intelligence to play on internet.

I was looking the option for permanent deletion,

If u could assist me with that, will thnkful to u anyways.

??

I feel no difference btween sachepatshah guru gobind singh ji and waheguru, nd these stupids were saying sachepatshahs name in a disrespect nd drunk way with hooting nd shouting, some stupids at back also saying BURAHHH,

Nd people like u r supporting them, i dnt want any admin to restore my acnt now,infact its only a few keystrokes for me to restore it myself, but never used the technological intelligence to play on internet.

I was looking the option for permanent deletion,

If u could assist me with that, will thnkful to u anyways.

dXcIatH.gif