Sign in to follow this  
Hammertime007

Banners At Visakhi Mela Condemned - Khalid Mamood - Nihal To Debate On So Called Asian Network

Been told the so called 'asian' network could hold a debate on the birmingham Visakhi mela, where there flags with ak47 with khalistan Zindabad slogans

Edited by Hammertime007

Been told the so called 'asian' network could hold a debate on the birmingham Visakhi mela, where there flags with ak47 with khalistan Zindabad slogans

Nope

I think we have to be very careful with the symbols and thoughts which we convey in open public. Khalistan is not every body's ideal. I even wonder if it is a Sikh idea. It is a political fight, best left to be used where people are fighting politically i.e. India. In a foreign country - we belong to a different political climate.

I wonder how a gun will help us - who are not even citizens of India - get Khalistan!!!!! We are not terrorists either.

• Like 1

Birmingham Mail have probably run out of stories, but like what Daily Mail does. If the flag had shown a Khanda or something else, they wouldn't have done an article, but they've exaggerated it because of the symbol on it.

Guest Jacfsing2

Birmingham Mail have probably run out of stories, but like what Daily Mail does. If the flag had shown a Khanda or something else, they wouldn't have done an article, but they've exaggerated it because of the symbol on it.

A Khanda has 4 shastars, (2 Kirpans, 1 Khanda, and 1 Chackram), this flag has 3 less shastars

Very poor paper.

A Khanda has 4 shastars, (2 Kirpans, 1 Khanda, and 1 Chackram), this flag has 3 less shastars

You are not getting the point Paji, It's because they are associating the the symbol on the flag with terrorism. A Khanda is normally a symbol used in Sikhi, whereas a gun is rarely seen or not at all. So they have took one flag and made it into a big story.

Edited by simran345

We also have khalid mamood making a song and dance bout it, probably to take scrutiny of his own community.

Edited by Hammertime007
  • Like 3

What does that cretin Labour MP Khalid know?

Like it says the Saudis have swords, and some have guns on flags, yet Sikhs display it, they are related to terror? Ask Khanjar Khalid if he's against Azaad Kashmir slogans too! - What an <banned word filter activated>

• Like 3

I think we have to be very careful with the symbols and thoughts which we convey in open public. Khalistan is not every body's ideal. I even wonder if it is a Sikh idea. It is a political fight, best left to be used where people are fighting politically i.e. India. In a foreign country - we belong to a different political climate.

I wonder how a gun will help us - who are not even citizens of India - get Khalistan!!!!! We are not terrorists either.

Stop talking rubbish. U wonder if it is a sikh idea? Well who's bloody idea is it then? R u ashamed? U need to study history rather sound like a scared little mug.

Unlike ur precious pyara rapistan, uk gives us freedom to tell the whole world of sikh struggles n genocide.

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 2

We also have khalid mamood making a song and dance bout it, probably to take scrutiny of his own community.

This khalid is the definition of a pr!ck! So "khalistan zindabad" is somehow supporting a terrorist org? This guy is either a coconut or an inbred, as that slogan simply means 'long live khalistan', just like pakistan/hindustan zindabad.

A bare gun on it's own got no meaning. A sikh has uchi mat as well. Mughals had large armies well armed with cannns too. Where did their largest cannon zam zam end up in ? In maharaja Ranjit singhs hands.

Without brains and only bodies and blunt courage is not sikhi. There are other ways to overcome your enemies. Educating your youngsters on sikh history would be a more courageous action than displaying a gun during peaceful celebrations esp when maharaj dhi swari and most of Sikh sangat are out on the roads unarmed.

• Like 1