Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hammertime007

Banners At Visakhi Mela Condemned - Khalid Mamood - Nihal To Debate On So Called Asian Network

69 posts in this topic

The fundamental problem here is a clash between sikh values and contemporary western values. The west wants an individual to be unarmed, no reference to violence, the government/police in power and an all round defendless/weak person in society. A Sikh is a soldier, keeps weapons, worships weapons, gives authority to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji only, teaches shaster vidya to his children. Expect to see more of these clashes. Instead to addressing the issues by saying 'but we are peaceful and believe in non-violence' etc we should be more direct and tell them 'we are the ancestors of warriors and we worship/keep weapons so sorry if it's not your cup of tea'

2 people like this

keyword is *WAS, as in, he needed votes.

all Pakistanis are in favour of Khalistan because they think that once established they will take over that territory through invasion

1 person likes this

all Pakistanis are in favour of Khalistan because they think that once established they will take over that territory through invasion

jkvlondon - never a truer word said!

Edited by Jeevan

Mhmm, there are clueless 'Sikhs' who think they are really supporting us, and those 'Sikhs' then try to support them like in the Donald Trump thing.

Mhmm, there are clueless 'Sikhs' who think they are really supporting us.

Yea there r also clueless "sikhs", who celebrate independance/republic day, and dream of bathing in the cow tatti infested river of the ganges.

2 people like this

That maybe true for kashmir, but not for a sikh state. They know, when khalistan will be made, khalistan, pakistan and china will be 3 nations all hostile towards india.

Tbh also, u cannot invade other countries nowadays, unlike in 1800s etc. There wud b worldwide condemnation. Unless u r the americans of course, who make numerous excuses to invade lands for their natural resources.

Starstriker.

Heard of Crimea?

My friend crimea is a region of ukraine, which is of majority russian population, who want to leave/secede frm ukraine. Russia did not invade ukraine, the people of crimea caused an uprising. I admire them immensely. The west loves to put down russia/putin. How come scotland/scottish ppl was never criticised in same way for wanting independance?

1 person likes this

Yea there r also clueless "sikhs", who celebrate independance/republic day, and dream of bathing in the cow tatti infested river of the ganges.

LOL!

Isn't it amazing? Someone who believes taking laps in filthy ganga will erase their sins believe they are the smart ones. The same clown who worships animals think they're smarter then everybody else. I swear, there is a direct correlation between stupidity and arrogance.

Starstriker.

Heard of Crimea?

Heard of East Timor?

LOL!

Isn't it amazing? Someone who believes taking laps in filthy ganga will erase their sins believe they are the smart ones. The same clown who worships animals think they're smarter then everybody else. I swear, there is a direct correlation between stupidity and arrogance.

Your not wrong there lad.

1 person likes this

Wow real mature for you to say that. It is clear that you are manmatt. Since our Sri Guru Sahib jis would never talk like that.

Is an MP who says he supports Khalistan better than those who oppose it like the Indian ones?

Isingh,

Fantastic point.

I've been observing with much dismay at the height of stupidity of the Sikh community and the so-called leaders of the community who have epically failed to understand what Khalid Mahmood MP has actually said.

Know who your enemies are.

I'll leave it at that.

I wouldn't call Khalid a Sikh Friend for highlighting a non-issue i.e. 'the' flag and linking it somewhat to ISIS. I didn't hear a formal apology yet..

Edited by WaljinderSingh

He has supported Sikh causes look at his votes for EDMS and debates on Sikh issues. Zero support from Indian origin MPS.

That maybe true for kashmir, but not for a sikh state. They know, when khalistan will be made, khalistan, pakistan and china will be 3 nations all hostile towards india.

Tbh also, u cannot invade other countries nowadays, unlike in 1800s etc. There wud b worldwide condemnation. Unless u r the americans of course, who make numerous excuses to invade lands for their natural resources.

trust me if you go to pak punjab they love sikhs, theyl hug a sardar if they see one, im not joking... but its the ones here who obviously people base their opinions of pak on. Pak do support khalistan, i think its mainly to do with a dislike to hindus and india but they still respect sikhs.

Plus the majority of them know sikhs are different they can tell whos hindu and whos sikh, or so they say. TBH we do look different to other indians and this cant be denied. So overall they do see us as a seperate people, something india doesnt recognise.

Edited by mrggg123
1 person likes this