Banners At Visakhi Mela Condemned - Khalid Mamood - Nihal To Debate On So Called Asian Network

Isingh,

Fantastic point.

I've been observing with much dismay at the height of stupidity of the Sikh community and the so-called leaders of the community who have epically failed to understand what Khalid Mahmood MP has actually said.

Know who your enemies are.

I'll leave it at that.

That maybe true for kashmir, but not for a sikh state. They know, when khalistan will be made, khalistan, pakistan and china will be 3 nations all hostile towards india.

Tbh also, u cannot invade other countries nowadays, unlike in 1800s etc. There wud b worldwide condemnation. Unless u r the americans of course, who make numerous excuses to invade lands for their natural resources.

trust me if you go to pak punjab they love sikhs, theyl hug a sardar if they see one, im not joking... but its the ones here who obviously people base their opinions of pak on. Pak do support khalistan, i think its mainly to do with a dislike to hindus and india but they still respect sikhs.

Plus the majority of them know sikhs are different they can tell whos hindu and whos sikh, or so they say. TBH we do look different to other indians and this cant be denied. So overall they do see us as a seperate people, something india doesnt recognise.