Regarding Kakaars Without Amrit

Guest JJ

Sangat ji

I used to trim hairs before but came to canada 3 yrs back and with sangat if si gh friends, i stopped trimming hairs, nd started reading gurbani also.

Some singh friends told to be a amritdhari but i said i will first remember all 5 banis nd will increase my nitnem to 2.5 hrs a day minimum, nd when i will go back then i will become an amritdhari.

So they told me to practice rehat first, as some singh friends alao used to practice.

So i dis an ardass to guru sahib and started wearing all kakaars including kirpan, it was now about almost two years.

I do 5 bania nitnem everyday without missing a single day, sometime two nitnems or three.

When i m nit on job, get up early moring about 12,30am or 1,30am and tried to practice mool mantarr,

Since then not even look at girls, consider all as sisters.

Remember all 5 banis except jaap sahib now, nd keep practice mool matar all the day till bed.

Never addicted to drugs etc, i not even drink cofee nd tea from two years

But today a gurmukh pyara while discussions told me that u should not wear kirpan without amrit, as its not good, u can wear all 4 kakaars but not kirpan,

But sangat ji, i has decided to take amrit on 2017 vaisakhi,(it was my personal promise with me, as i need to have operation of my eyes, which will be beadvi of eye hairs).

Moreover, i personally promised to take amrit from damdami taksal(i know amrit is same where there r panj pyaras, but its just my own wish to go damdami taksal)

He told me that we will discuss this with 5 pyaras if they say good, u can wear kirpan

If they say its not good, u should not wear kirpan without amrit.

I will definety do what they will decide but i started wearing kakaars 2 yrs back nd havent separated from my body even while crossing USA borders so many times, i dont want to remove kirpan. Nd i dnt want to have operation on my eyes after amrit, so i can take amrit only on vaisaakhi 2017, i just aaking for ur kind answers.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Its me again.

I remember many sikhs did rehat practice way long before taking amrit which lator helps to grow in spirtuality faster.

Sant ishar singh ji in old times, used to tell all sikhs that if you want to take amrit, you have to prepare urself for it, its a very very precious blessing to take amrit

So u have to do two pakkia maala (270 maalas of satnam waheguru every single day for one year)

I have read the book BIKHRA PAINDA by bibi sandeep kaur kaashtiwal , her parents disnt allow her to take amrit until she did rehat practice for three years.

Some of my singh friends also did rehat practice for 2,2 yrs