Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrHSinghK

New Pakhand

16 posts in this topic

Everyone take a look at this new cult dera pakhand shocking

the worrying thing is they are making sakhis up linking to Guru Sahiban too

Almost as stupid as the <banned word filter activated> baba who cuts out shabads and mixes them in water and asks his followers to drink the "holy water".

There's quite a few videos of them on YouTube. Looks like they are putting it up for some Baba.

Quite confusing as to what's going on. Are Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji present anywhere ?

Edited by simran345

There's quite a few videos of them on YouTube. Looks like they are putting it up for some Baba.

Quite confusing as to what's going on. Are Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji present anywhere ?

from what I remember isn't sohang a mantra of radha soami type folks?

from what I remember isn't sohang a mantra of radha soami type folks?

I don't know penji. I don't know much about them, but they are similar in white clothes, and I also thought it's them when I saw the video from what they were wearing. No idea who they are.

Wat part of "sab sikhan ko hukam hai, guru manyo granth", do these dumb pr!ck dera followers not understand? U can swear/cuss these deliberatley govt funded fake deras all u want, but they wudnt b sh!t without the dumb sangat that turns up praying to them!

Infact i got respect for these dera baba's, who r exploiting these füddu freshy ppl of panjab, theyre quite the business men! Infact im thinking of opening up a dera too now. Shame on me for tryna earn an honest living n being working class.

Anybody fancy being my 'pehr ghuttan walah' as i lay on the manja?

Edited by StarStriker

Wat part of "sab sikhan ko hukam hai, guru manyo granth", do these dumb pr!ck dera followers not understand? U can swear/cuss these deliberatley govt funded fake deras all u want, but they wudnt b sh!t without the dumb sangat that turns up praying to them!

Infact i got respect for these dera baba's, who r exploiting these füddu freshy ppl of panjab, theyre quite the business men! Infact im thinking of opening up a dera too now. Shame on me for tryna earn an honest living n being working class.

Anybody fancy being my 'pehr ghuttan walah' as i lay on the manja?

Everything happens in Waheguru's will brother.

Waheguru gives the baba and followers life. Waheguru also takes their lives away. People cannot break their past karams. As gurbani says multiple times, we eat what we harvest.

3 people like this

Sadly when Singhs do take matters into their own hands and do sodha of these pakhandi Babas/Gurus then all the people get disturbed watching the sodha. And some even start name calling like Khaliban to such great Singhs like the Ajnala Jatha and the Satkar Committee.

Edited by Jonny101
2 people like this

Sadly when Singhs do take matters into their own hands and do sodha of these pakhandi Babas/Gurus then all the people get disturbed watching the sodha. And some even start name calling like Khaliban to such great Singhs like the Ajnala Jatha and the Satkar Committee.

Gupt thaur te chup kite hoye ah kam karna chaida hai

Bideo banaun di koi lour ni.

1 person likes this

Seen the video. The most depressing jaikara I've ever heard. ....

Bideo banaun di koi lour ni.

Any of these people who make videos as they're getting down to some sodha just aren't as smart as they think they are. They either want the video to act as a deterrent to others not to misbehave, or they want fleeting online fame so they're considered to be tough guys. Both reasons aren't good enough to fish out a recording device. They aren't content in the knowledge of sorting someone out privately. It has to be seen by everyone. Fools.

Sohang is typically repeated Radhasoamis into the ear of devotees. I believe it means, I am he eg God.

Just another method of attracting 'followers' to gain financial gains. Why work when you can set up a DERA! and fool the uneducated cretins