How To Play Gurbani In Car ?

simran345

Paji does the phones internet data get used up with this method?

Also with Bluetooth method, does phones Internet usage get used?

If your music is being streamed from SoundCloud, etc., (i.e. it's not directly on your phone's hard disk / memory card), then yes you are using up your internet allowance, much like when watching a YouTube video. I'm not sure about the Bluetooth way, but I'm guessing no.

If you save shabads and play via bluetooth then your internet allowance is not used. You download an app which will play your music directly in your car. This method works if you install a stereo in your car with bluetooth. The shabadsare then saved on your phone before hand.

If you save shabads and play via bluetooth then your internet allowance is not used. You download an app which will play your music directly in your car. This method works if you install a stereo in your car with bluetooth. The shabadsare then saved on your phone before hand.

Thank you penji, but how would you save the shabads to iPhone?

And which app to download? You may message in my inbox if you know the apps name, is it on App Store?

https://appsto.re/gb/pTgR9.i

Penji this app allows you to save YouTube videos as MP3 on your device.

But I think this app is better as it allows you to download Shabads from any site

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/downloader/id835382053?mt=8

Thanks Paji I'll try them.

The first one doesn't allow to send or move the playlist anywhere so that's not what I need, although it's good if one just wants to keep on the phone.

The second one has what I'm looking for. Trying to figure out how it works. YouTube doesn't work though.

This isn't working either, the sites in downloading from just aren't saving.

On my computer it downloads both mp3 and mp4 types. You can just upload the mp3 version to your onedrive :) it even plays if there is no internet through onedrive.

I'll try GSingh9 Pajis then your method if it don't work. Thanks.

How to save YouTube music to your iphone, iPad, iPod 2015 iOS 8

bluetooth pairing

http://appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-bluetooth-pairing

Penji it takes time to match up things these days. It also needs you to try different apps as some dont work as well.

Will later in the day, get you the name of one which works with our samsung phones so I dont know if it will work with apple as have not tried it with apple.

How to save YouTube music to your iphone, iPad, iPod 2015 iOS 8

bluetooth pairing

http://appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-bluetooth-pairing

Penji it takes time to match up things these days. It also needs you to try different apps as some dont work as well.

Will later in the day, get you the name of one which works with our samsung phones so I dont know if it will work with apple as have not tried it with apple.

Thank you penji, it's a nightmare doing this do draining. ??? I've tried different apps as you said, and think I've found a way.

Going to convert YouTube videos to MP3, then send them to a file manager app, but let someone see if they will play on another device.

I will watch your video too. Lol that's the method I'm using, thanks, just seen your video. Same app as GSingh9 Paji suggested.

Why didn't I think of this before? I've used this method of YouTube to MP3, before in past on PCs.

Penji when going on sites if you long press the download button the select download when on the app it should save it instead of opening it in the browse

Hmm I've tried that it's not giving me any options to save as or save link so I'm just clicking download, which opens in browser and saving to Dropbox. It's says MP3 once uploaded. Am I doing it wrong? Siapaaaa ?