India Hindu Terrorist Govt & Media Targets Canadian Sikhs And Defames International Sikh Community Yet Again

superkaur

Wat makes me laugh, is how these rat worshipping pr!cks cant even come up with a feasable lie. I mean its right up there with the "2 uk gurdwaras who r holding bomb making classes", and the "jihadi-scuba khalistanis", who were supposedly ready to do an aqua-attack on gujarat coast frm pakistan. Oh n lets not forget that false flag bakwaas attack on gen murderer brar, in london, at the height of global sikh sympathy, coz of rajoana n wisconsin gurdwara shootings. These Cow pishaab drinkers, cannot tolerate sikhs having good media/world coverage n awareness. I get a feeling 2016 will see indian govt step up false flags galore on sikhs and try to do anotha load of badhnaami on our kaum, to counter the love sikhs r getting everywhere.

If there is the slightest kernel of truth in this story, it's that some dirty Ahmed has ensnared some Punjabi harlot to do his dirty work for him. Not a Sikh in any way.

It's interesting to know why they needed to identify the person as a Sikh with no evidence. As I said DM along with few others (mirror etc) are dodgy and not a reliable news source.