Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

Guest Jacfsing2

This was his 'reply' to the simple question:

Daily Sikh Updates Video Link

Request to Moderators and Administrators to please pin this thread for maximum awareness as this is very important piece of information for Sikhs - especially who are living in the USA.

He never addressed the issue of Sikhs, (or other religious minorities in America).

He said he is for supporting minority rights clearly in video. Like I said previously only victim mentality and self hate is making punjabis think Trump and right is against them. Salute to Lt Murphy.

It's the hippy "Sikh" orgs that always bend to islamist apologist propaganda that spread fearmongering and victim mentality. Saying that I'm still pretty liberal myself but I would like to think I'm independent in my thinking.

If Hillary is the nominee I am actually probably going to change my vote to Trump unless it's Bernie.

No he did not. He said (after he was reminded the other part of the question towards the end) he would like to?? but this (banning certain sect into the country) needs to be done first and is more important.

You are free to vote whoever you want to but I need to warn you to mind your words 'Mister'.

Even a child can conclude from the video that he did not intend to answer the simple question put forward by the brave police officer.

What I read from watching the above:

Trump realises that the anti-immigrant rhetoric is a vote winner with masses of white people and some (to me) strange ethnics themselves. I feel that white people are going through a strange, unprecedented stage right now, as their political, economic and military hegemony (previously driven by currently shifting demographic factors) has been challenged (globally) for the first time in centuries. I see (some) parallel between Hitler's promises of making Germany great again after the knock Germans felt from WW1 and a yearning by (maybe excessively?) proud people feeling insecure at change that isn't moving in their favour for the first time in living memory.

Trump (or should we say Drumph?) seems genuinely focused on taking on Islamist fundamentalism (with other people's children of course), and judging by the language he uses when talking about this (hats off to him for being honest about it), he is planning on doing this very brutally and heavy-handedly - freely using fear tactics and blunt instruments (including torture), both at home and abroad. He wants a well armed white population emboldened enough to take on jihadis at street level if required. Essentially, a government level thumbs up to vigilantism. I don't think he is under any illusion about what this will mean at ground level. That's why he didn't directly answer the question posed to him about safeguarding potentially vulnerable minorities - instead, we should read inbetween the lines perhaps? He is planning on making an omelette (as they say), and you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Some of those eggs will inevitably be Sikh.

To me, it seems like the writing is on the wall for US Sikhs if he becomes POTUS. I suspect the more combative (right wing) elements of other European countries will also get emboldened with any stories that emerge of 'jihadi take downs' from America. A lot of hate filled, supremacist white people will probably use that type of atmosphere to try and throw their weight around too.

American Sikhs (like all Sikhs right now) could do with some toughening up right now, instead of demoralising everyone by looking like vulnerable, victims in the event of an increase in violence in their midst.

No he did not. He said (after he was reminded the other part of the question towards the end) he would like to?? but this (banning certain sect into the country) needs to be done first and is more important.

You are free to vote whoever you want to but I need to warn you to mind your words 'Mister'.

Even a child can conclude from the video that he did not intend to answer the simple question put forward by the brave police officer.

What was so brave of the officer asking that question? It's not like he was on the battle field fighting ISIS. What was the threat here? Leftists are 'professional victims'. OMG, he didn't answer the question so he must Hitler reincarnated! LOL!

Why must Trump even answer this silly question? He has never attacked Sikhs so what is the point of the question in the first place? It was obvious they were desperately trying to set Trump up, always trying to paint him as a racist but nothings sticking.

My gut instinct tells me that if he gets the nomination he is going to win and win very big. He will get a lot of cross over votes from Hispanics and other minorities.

You jumped the gun. He was almost fatally wounded after saving the lives of many Sikh Americans in a terrorist attack on American soil.

He is the definition of a hero.

That's the thing though: What Trump might actually end up doing is implicitly okaying redneck types to be trigger happy against perceived 'terrorists'. You know this will be based on stereotypes.

Are the people most likely to get fired up by Trump, the same that would naturally find themselves on the side of white supremacist terrorism?

Anyway, good luck to you yankee Sikhs, whatever else you do, don't act like giddars.

What I read from watching the above:

Trump realises that the anti-immigrant rhetoric is a vote winner with masses of white people and some (to me) strange ethnics themselves. I feel that white people are going through a strange, unprecedented stage right now, as their political, economic and military hegemony (previously driven by currently shifting demographic factors) has been challenged (globally) for the first time in centuries. I see (some) parallel between Hitler's promises of making Germany great again after the knock Germans felt from WW1 and a yearning by (maybe excessively?) proud people feeling insecure at change that isn't moving in their favour for the first time in living memory.

Trump (or should we say Drumph?) seems genuinely focused on taking on Islamist fundamentalism (with other people's children of course), and judging by the language he uses when talking about this (hats off to him for being honest about it), he is planning on doing this very brutally and heavy-handedly - freely using fear tactics and blunt instruments (including torture), both at home and abroad. He wants a well armed white population emboldened enough to take on jihadis at street level if required. Essentially, a government level thumbs up to vigilantism. I don't think he is under any illusion about what this will mean at ground level. That's why he didn't directly answer the question posed to him about safeguarding potentially vulnerable minorities - instead, we should read inbetween the lines perhaps? He is planning on making an omelette (as they say), and you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Some of those eggs will inevitably be Sikh.

To me, it seems like the writing is on the wall for US Sikhs if he becomes POTUS. I suspect the more combative (right wing) elements of other European countries will also get emboldened with any stories that emerge of 'jihadi take downs' from America. A lot of hate filled, supremacist white people will probably use that type of atmosphere to try and throw their weight around too.

American Sikhs (like all Sikhs right now) could do with some toughening up right now, instead of demoralising everyone by looking like vulnerable, victims in the event of an increase in violence in their midst.

Last time I checked Trump didn't support the war in Iraq which destabilized the Middle East - he has only spoken out against Islamic immigration, not because he's racist, but because of the problems that are unfolding around the world with extremist attacks. He has said A LOT of dumb things, but what you see is what you get with him. Hillary, on the other hand, is a very conservative liberal who flip flops if it will make her seem better to the general, uninformed public. If you've followed this election, you'll see that Hillary has evolved into what she is now by BLATANTLY copying everything that Bernie Sanders is saying.

Currently the only anti establishment candidates are Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump - neither will cater to Israel lobbyists. This is the reason why both of them are being vilified in the media, but Trump is a bit more because he doesn't know when to shut up lol. Also, who said he wants a "white population emboldened to take jihadis at street level if required?" That seems like plain fearmongering - I live in a relatively conservative part of a liberal state and it's very easy for a law abiding Sikh American to get a concealed weapons permit for various handguns and there is no bar to obtain firearms and conservatives want to keep it this way for law abiding/respecting citizens. I've seen various gunpages of rightwing conservatives who also have posted Sikh identity awareness posts after racist Trump supporter attacks on Sikh Americans.

The reason why Trump is parading the flag against political correctness is because fake liberals like Clinton have failed to address the extremist problems which we all know ends up imploding - the UK and europe are a good example of this.

That's the thing though: What Trump might actually end up doing is implicitly okaying redneck types to be trigger happy against perceived 'terrorists'. You know this will be based on stereotypes.

Are the people most likely to get fired up by Trump, the same that would naturally find themselves on the side of white supremacist terrorism?

Anyway, good luck to you yankee Sikhs, whatever else you do, don't act like

Not true at all - most Caucasian gun owners that I know and have met are very respectful and are more knowledgeable than the stereotype makes them out to be. That's just plain wrong and they have no problem with other law abiding citizens with arming themselves either...

He answered the question in the end and the way he answered it made it very clear that's a given for him. I am unapologetic about my wording because I'm referring to those who host Islamo"phobia" conventions - namely because of this article:

Last time I checked Trump didn't support the war in Iraq which destabilized the Middle East - he has only spoken out against Islamic immigration, not because he's racist, but because of the problems that are unfolding around the world with extremist attacks. He has said A LOT of dumb things, but what you see is what you get with him. Hillary, on the other hand, is a very conservative liberal who flip flops if it will make her seem better to the general, uninformed public. If you've followed this election, you'll see that Hillary has evolved into what she is now by BLATANTLY copying everything that Bernie Sanders is saying.

Currently the only anti establishment candidates are Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump - neither will cater to Israel lobbyists. This is the reason why both of them are being vilified in the media, but Trump is a bit more because he doesn't know when to shut up lol. Also, who said he wants a "white population emboldened to take jihadis at street level if required?" That seems like plain fearmongering - I live in a relatively conservative part of a liberal state and it's very easy for a law abiding Sikh American to get a concealed weapons permit for various handguns and there is no bar to obtain firearms and conservatives want to keep it this way for law abiding/respecting citizens. I've seen various gunpages of rightwing conservatives who also have posted Sikh identity awareness posts after racist Trump supporter attacks on Sikh Americans.

The reason why Trump is parading the flag against political correctness is because fake liberals like Clinton have failed to address the extremist problems which we all know ends up imploding - the UK and europe are a good example of this.

Not true at all - most Caucasian gun owners that I know and have met are very respectful and are more knowledgeable than the stereotype makes them out to be. That's just plain wrong and they have no problem with other law abiding citizens with arming themselves either...

If what you are saying is true then I have to conclude that today's US Sikhs are a bunch of cowardly giddars. But I have to factor in that you are talking as someone coming from a self-admitted liberal area yourself. Maybe you aren't too clued up about the less liberal areas?

I know if the UK didn't have so many cameras all over the place, there would be a hell of a lot more violent race attacks. I know from years of experience that when the right wing start to gain acceptance the intimidation and violent attacks on nonwhites (on a street level) increase.

Btw, can you tell me why a lot more Sikhs don't arm themselves given what you are saying? I tried to ask Jacfsingh a few months ago and he just ducked the question. Are they scared?

I've seen various gunpages of rightwing conservatives who also have posted Sikh identity awareness posts after racist Trump supporter attacks on Sikh Americans.

See, with this you've just confirmed what I said Trump is likely to cause.

It's not 'political correctness' that caused this: it's faffing around in other people's countries on false premises - which Blair and Bush initiated. Then Cameron started playing kingmaker in the middle-east too.

And I would know more about this than you, I live here, in a capital city too - not a backwater.