harsharan000

Words Of Wisdom

132 posts in this topic

There is no wine if grapes are not pressed

Thers is no perfume if flowers are not crushed.

So, do not be afraid if there are pressures in your life

It will bring the best out of you.

Be thankful to the Lord

Everyday is a miracle

Every momente is grace

Every heartbeat is a blessing

Every breath is from the Lord

So, be thankful to Him,

at all times.

2 people like this

On 2016-3-27 at 9:41 PM, harsharan000 said:

Carrying tomatoes !!!

A teacher asked her students to bring some tomatoes in a plastic bag to school.

Each tomato was to be given the name of a person whom that child hates.

So, the number of tomatoes would be equal to the number of persons they hate.

On a pre-determined day, the children brought their tomatoes well addressed.

Some had two, some had three and some had five, some even had 20 tomatoes in accordance with the number of people they hated.

The teacher then told them they had to carry the tomatoes with them everywhere they go for two weeks.

As the days passed the children started to complain about the decay and smell of the tomatoes.

The students who had many tomatoes complained it was very heavy to carry and the smell was too much.

After a week, the teacher asked the students “How did you feel this week?”

The children complained of the awful smell and heavy weight of the tomatoes, especially those who carried several tomatoes.

The teacher said, “This is very similar to what you carry in your heart when you don’t like some people.

Hatred makes the heart unhealthy and you carry that hatred everywhere. If you can’t bear the smell of spoilt tomatoes for a week, imagine the impact of bitterness on your heart as you carry it daily.”

The heart is a beautiful garden that needs regular cleaning of unwanted weeds.

This makes room for storing good things.

Get Better, Not Bitter!!

If I had to carry tomatoes of the same amount colleagues I hate I'll carry 8 out of 20. 12 colleagues are sound. Chalo, ehna shukar.  

7  Little truths

1st
Don’t let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life. Relationships work best when they are balanced…

2nd
Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn’t need it and the person who doesn’t like you won’t believe it…

3rd
When you keep saying you are busy, then you are never free. When you keep saying you have no time, then you will never have time. When you keep saying that you will do it tomorrow, then your tomorrow will never come…

4th
When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices. Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams.
Choice is yours…

5th
We make them cry who care for us.    We cry for those who never care for us. And we care for those who will never cry for us. This is the truth of life, it’s strange but true. Once you realize this, it’s never too late to change…

6th
Don’t make promises when you are in joy. Don’t reply when you are sad.
Don’t take decision when you are angry. Think twice, act once…

7th
Time is like river. You can’t touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again

“Someone asked a Gyani:
“What is poison?”
He had given a great answer:
“Everything excess in life, is poison”

2 people like this

A MATTER OF BELIEVING IN ONESELF

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT

STILL PEOPLE CRITICIZE YOU

HURT YOU

SHOUT AT YOU

DON´T BOTHER

JUST REMEMBER THAT

IN EVERY GAME,

ITS IS THE AUDIENCE ONLY

WHICH MAKES NOIE

NOT PLAYERS.

BE A PLAYER,  BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,

AND DO THE BEST.

SAT sREE aKAL.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

A MATTER OF BELIEVING IN ONESELF

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT

STILL PEOPLE CRITICIZE YOU

HURT YOU

SHOUT AT YOU

DON´T BOTHER

JUST REMEMBER THAT

IN EVERY GAME,

ITS IS THE AUDIENCE ONLY

WHICH MAKES NOIE

NOT PLAYERS.

BE A PLAYER,  BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,

AND DO THE BEST.

SAT sREE aKAL.

What about those players that manipulate others or the ones that play games, when there isn't a game? Or maybe those that are hypocritical and become silent, especially the ones that you respect? Then they aren't called players, they are the audience themselves. 

13 hours ago, simran345 said:

What about those players that manipulate others or the ones that play games, when there isn't a game? Or maybe those that are hypocritical and become silent, especially the ones that you respect? Then they aren't called players, they are the audience themselves. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Kaur Penji, I think it means something else.. I think the game means life, and the people who are making noise (people in life) are to be ignored if they are a bad influence. Sometimes when it comes to bad influences, it can be a misconception that those people are bad influences, when they really are not. For example, when I was younger, my parents would not let me go out with my friends at 9pm to hang out in the city, and so I thought my parents did not care about my feelings. But in reality, Im thankful now that they stopped me from going out at that time because they stopped me in order to protect me. Sometimes people make mistakes though, and they are to be forgiven because that is what will cause the karmic cycle of pain to stop for us.. I just remember now, that when anyone is rude to me, that that person is also someones child, and so I will refuse to be rude back because it would also just be a waste of time. Or maybe I misunderstood bhai harsharan singh ji's quote meaning lol. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

1 person likes this

@Preeet I didn't ask you anything. And I haven't read what you wrote, because I didn't ask you. 

Edited by simran345
Added anything on sentence.