Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

6 LITTLE?STORIES
         -----:-:-:-:-:----
                  ?
                { 1 }
ONCE upon a time, All villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only one boy came with an umbrella.
                  ?
                That's
                FAITH
         -----------------
                  ?
                { 2 }
WHEN You throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her.
                 ?
              That's
              TRUST
       ------------------
                  ?
                { 3 }
EVERY Night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next
Morning but still we set the alarms  to wake up.
                 ?
               That's
               HOPE
       -----------------
                   ?
                 { 4 }
                  WE Plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future.             
                ?
              That's
         CONFIDENCE
        -------------------
                  ?
                { 5 }
WE See the world suffering.
              But still we get Married.            
                 ?
               That's  LOVE.  

--------------------      
                    ?
                   {6}
On an Old Man's shirt was written a cute sentence
'I Am Not 60 Years Old.., I Am Sweet 16 with 44 years Experience.'
                  ?
                That's
             ATTITUDE

---------------------------
                    ?

Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....

A rare conversation between Krishna(teacher) & Today's Arjun(disciple). 

1. Arjun :- *_I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic._*

Krishna:- *Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.*

2. Arjun :- *_Why has life become complicated now?_*

Krishna :- *Stop analyzing life... It makes it complicated. Just live it.*

3. Arjun :- *_Why are we then constantly unhappy?_*

Krishna :- *Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.*

4. Arjun :- *_Why do good people always suffer?_*

Krishna :- *Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.*
*With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.*

5. Arjun :- *_You mean to say such experience is useful?_*

Krishna :- *Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later.*

6. Arjun :- *_Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…_*

Krishna:- *If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.*

7. Arjun :- *_Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?_**

Krishna:- *Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.*

8. Arjun :- *_In tough times, how do you stay motivated?_*

Krishna :- *Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.*

9. Arjun :- *_What surprises you about people?_*

Krishna :- *When they suffer they ask, "why me?" When they prosper, they never ask "Why me?"*

10. Arjun :- *_How can I get the best out of life?_*

Krishna:- *Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.*

11. Arjun :- *_One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered._*

Krishna:- *There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.

• 3 weeks later...

HAPPINESS

* Happiness is not based on achievement. It is not the destination, it is on the journey.

* Happiness is a state of being, created while working towards the goal, not a feeling to be experienced after achieving the goal.

* Obstacles on the journey are obstructions in our achievements, not obstructions in our happiness.

* If we believe happiness is at the destination, then we will experience fear and anxiety if there is any obstacle or delay on the journey.

Our every thought, word and action is OUR creation. Situations come to us from outside, but our responses are completely OUR choice.

We have doctors , psychiatrists, spiritual masters, family and friends . in short we have all sets of healers outside yet we are not healed inside.

The creator of pain is inside, and the healer is also within. And healer inside each of us is the perfect healer for ourselves .

Meditation is a method of relaxing, refreshing and recharging the mind. lt helps you look inside to rediscover and reconnect with your original, spiritual essence and restore a healthy balance between your inner and outer worlds.

Knowing God, Relationship with God, Law of Karma, Cycle of Time and Spiritual Lifestyle, ln time, this understanding becomes a natural part of your day to day awareness, constructively influencing how you see yourselfand how you relate to your world.

Meditation is the method to - Become intuitively aware of who you really are beyond the superficial labels of modern society; Experience the core energy of your being which is peaceful, positive and powerful; Direct that power into our abilities to create, communicate and co-operate with others; Discern the real meaning of life and your unique purpose in this lifetime.

Dr. Girish D. Patel MBBS, Phd(Psy. Th), FRSH (London)   24 jun. 2015

Being human

we are human,we are not perfect

we are alive, we try things

we make mistakes, we stumble

we fall, we get hurt

we rise again, we try again

we keep learning, we keep growing,

but nevertheless, we are thankful

for this priceless opportunity, called life.

KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS - Actual meaning

Since we always say "Keep me in your prayers" to each other, I thought of sharing a small story about the actual meaning of these
5 words. Just go on and read it and I am sure you will start thinking the way I am after reading this story.

A voyaging ship was wrecked during a storm at sea and only two of the men on it were able to swim to a small, desert-like island. The two survivors, not knowing what else to do, agreed that they had no other recourse but to pray to God.

However, to find out whose prayer was more powerful, they agreed to divide the territory between them and stay on opposite sides of the island.

The first thing they prayed for was food. The next morning, the first man saw a fruit-bearing tree on his side of the land, and he was able to eat its fruit. The other man's parcel of land remained barren.

After a week, the first man was lonely and he decided to pray for a wife. The next day, there was a woman who swam to his side of the land. On the other side of the island, there was nothing.

Soon the first man prayed for a house, clothes and more food. The next day, like magic, all of these were given to him. However, the second man still had nothing.

Finally, the first man prayed for a ship, so that he and his wife could leave the island. In the morning, he found a ship docked at his side of the island.

The first man boarded the ship with his wife and decided to leave the second man on the island. He considered the other man unworthy to receive God's blessings, since none of his prayers had been answered.

As the ship was about to leave, the first man heard a voice from heaven booming, "Why are you leaving your companion on the island?"

"My blessings are mine alone, since I was the one who prayed for them, "the first man answered, "His prayers were all unanswered and so he does not deserve anything".

"You are mistaken! "the voice rebuked him. "He had only one prayer, which I answered. If not for that, you would not have received any of my blessings."

"Tell me", the first man asked the voice, "what did he pray for that I should owe him anything?"

"He prayed that all your prayers be answered."

For all we know, our blessings are not the fruits of our prayers alone, but also those of others praying for us.

My prayer for you today is that all your prayers are answered.

Be blessed.

"What you do for others is more important than what you do for yourself".

Sat Sree Akal.