"In the joy of others, lies our own"

- Pramukh Swami Ji

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SOUL OR ROLE CONSCIOUSNESS

Often we are so occupied in playing our roles that we do not pause to check whether we are reflecting our soul personality into our every role.

Let us make a list of our roles. As a parent, I have to … As a spouse, I have to … As a professional, I have to … As a friend, I have to … the list is long.

While writing the script and playing every role, our relationship, age, position becomes the criteria of how we enact our role.

This is called Role Consciousness and we may develop ego – feeling superior or inferior to others. In role consciousness we believe that playing the role well will earn us happiness and love.

So we are seeking happiness from our role. Situations and people may not be our way always and hence we may not be able to play the perfect role, the result is stress, anxiety, anger or fear.

Experiment soul Consciousness for a day, using soul power in every role. Irrespective of position, relationship or age, enact every role with the original qualities of happiness, love and respect.

The role does not nurture the soul, it is the soul which nurtures the Role.

• Like 3

image.png.1769d868e10746d08d86ed6495ca590e.png

image.png.32433c6a4edc9e99b5b0b57eba064531.png

image.png.ef5d25b15d17a1a82b9d95f0f320c6ce.png

image.png.843ee5668f3986df0a557a8f7aa15a2f.png

WALKING AWAY TOWARDS A HAPPY LIFE

Walk Away From Arguments That Lead You To Anger.

Walk Away From People Who Deliberately Put You Down

Walk Away From Any Thought That Reduces Your Worth.

Walk Away From Failures And Fears That Stiffle Your Dreams.

Walk Away From People Who Dont Care For You & Are Opportunistic.

The More You Walk Away from things that Poison Your Soul,

The Happier Your Life Will Be.

Edited by harsharan000
  • Like 3

“Insight occurs when, and to the degree that, one knows oneself.” —Andrew Schneider

“Knowing others is wisdom; knowing the self is enlightenment.” —Tao Te Ching

“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha

“Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be.”   —Morris Adler

“When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable.” —Veeresh

“When we focus on clarifying what is being observed, felt, and needed rather than on diagnosing and judging, we discover the depth of our own compassion.” —Marshall B. Rosenberg

“Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the power to discern, to choose, to respond, to change.” —Stephen R. Covey

image.png.6a3a572a5808ca6fb7c8318621843c8c.png

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” —Lao-tzu

“The more conscious you become, the more aware you become of how unconscious you’ve been.” —Patricia Sun

“There is no difficulty that enough LOVE will not conquer, no disease that enough LOVE will not heal, no door that enough LOVE will not open, no gulf that enough LOVE will not bridge, no wall that enough LOVE will not throw down, no sin that enough LOVE will not redeem...” —Emmet Fox

“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” —Rabindranath Tagor

Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment, or unlearning, of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts.” —Marianne Williamson

“Meditation takes place when you bring all your awareness to this moment.” —Brandon Bays

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” —Meister Eckhart

• Like 2

Packing Parachutes

Air Commodore Jaswant was a Jet Pilot. In a combat mission his fighter plane was destroyed by a missile. He however ejected himself and parachuted safely. He won acclaims and appreciations from many.

After five years one day he was sitting with his wife in a restaurant. A man from another table came to him and said "You're Captain Jaswant ! You flew jet fighters. You were shot down!"

"How in the world did you know that?" asked Jaswant.

"I packed your parachute," the man smiled and replied.

Jaswant gasped in surprise and gratitude and thought if parachute hadn't worked, I wouldn’t be here today.

Jaswant couldn't sleep that night, thinking about that man. He wondered how many times I might have seen him and not even said 'Good morning, how are you?' or anything because, he was a fighter pilot and that person was just a safety worker"

So friends, who is packing your parachute?

Everyone has someone who provides what they need to make it through the day.

We need many kinds of parachutes: we need the physical parachute, the mental parachute, the emotional parachute, and the spiritual parachute.

We call on all these supports before reaching safety.

Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important.

We may fail to say hello, please, or thank you, congratulate someone on something wonderful that has happened to them, give a compliment, or just do something nice for no reason.

As you go through this week, this month, this year, recognize the people who pack your parachute.

I just want to thank everyone who packed my parachute this year one way or the other- through your words, deeds, prayers etc!!

Don't want to take any of you for granted .

From the bottom of my heart with all my love .

Wishing you a pleasant and a memorable end to 2017 and an awesome beginning to 2018

:ssa:ssa:ssa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"When you follow your dreams, you create a new world for yourself and bring others along for the ride. Your destiny awaits you; skip towards it."

"Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile."

Mark Twain

"You don't need anyone's affection or approval in order to be good enough. When someone rejects or abandons or judges you, it isn't actually about you. It's about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs, and you don't have to internalize that. Your worth isn't contingent upon other people's acceptance of you — it's something inherent. You exist, and therefore, you matter. You're allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You're allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You're allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough. And you're allowed to remove anyone from your life who makes you feel otherwise."

Daniell Koepke

"You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. Your were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly."

Rumi

"Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay."

Iyanla Vanzant

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

—Arthur Ashe

"I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you."

— C. JoyBell C.

• Like 2