Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

Top 4 reasons why do people bully others?

Some of the most common reasons why people bully others are because:

• It’s used as a coping mechanism and response to something stressful going on in their lives
Because they are insecure and are trying to detract away from themselves by focusing on somebody else
• They are jealous or feel like you are in some way superior to them – instead of competitive behaviour, they have become abusive.
• Because they are worried they won’t be accepted by their peers if they don’t do it.

The reason one is being bullied is never because of something to do with us.

Although they will often choose something about you and target that.

It could be how you look, your skin colour, sexuality or a disability – the list is endless.

Please try to remember that you have done nothing wrong and there is nothing you need to change.

The bullies have to learn to face and deal their issues, their insecurities, they have to know, that they can not abuse others for the negativity they carry within. 

Outwardly they may look normal and smart, but the fact is they are very much vulnerable and weak, which they mask up with an abusive attitude.

Some tips on how to deal with them:

Don’t shout. Ever

One gets angry and emotional, but it’s likely that they are also hurting, too. No issue is ever resolved through arguing. We each have our own individual ego and we like to think that we are always right, therefore it is only natural to defend yourself when somebody threatens your ego. If somebody is up in your face and aggressive, your natural instinct will usually be to defend yourself by shouting louder to get your point across. It doesn’t ever work. If you feel your anger levels increasing, take some time out and deep breaths. It might sound cliché but it does work. Understand that it is normal to get angry and to want to shout, but right now it isn’t going to benefit you.

Don’t retaliate to shouting

It is possible that the other person will start shouting. If they do, stop talking and let them shout whatever they want to.

Once they have finished, talk normally and calmly (we know how challenging this will be, but trust us).

It will come as a shock because they will be expecting you to shout back at them. They will gradually start to lower their voice and you will maintain complete control over the situation.

*Negativity should never be dealt with negativity, if the bullies are already unbalanced, let us keep calm, after all, they will get tired by barking, and this has to be done, not once or twice, but as many times as needed...for they will surely keep barking, bullying, belittleing, but that is because they have mental issues, they are mentally sick,  full of negativity, which is what they vomit out when they bark.

Patience and Silence

are 2 powerful tools

given by god

Patience makes us mentally strong

&

Silence makes us

emtionally strong.

Life and time

are world´s 2  teachers

Life teaches us

to make good use of time

and time teaches us

the value of life.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD

YOU ARE A MASTERPIECE

Like a Lotus flower

you too have the ability

to rise from the mud

Bloom out of the darkness

and

Radiate into the world

No matter

how stormy life gets

never let it

bring you down

Alawys smile and be thankful

because God woke up you today

and

everyday is a blessing

The Ocean of purity

said to me

Nothing is attained without effort

To get the precious pearl

you must first smash the shell

Rumi

How to deal with negativity

An elephant ? took a bath in a river and was walking on the road.

When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig ???? fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction.

The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed the dirty pig to pass and then continued its onward journey.

The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in arrogance, “See how big I am; even the elephant was afraid of me and moved to one side to let me pass”.

On hearing this, some elephants questioned their friend, the reason for its action.

Was it out of fear?

The elephant smiled and replied, “I could have easily crushed the pig under my leg, but I was clean and the pig was very dirty. By crushing it, my leg will become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence, I moved aside.”

This story reveals :
Realized souls will avoid contact with negativity not out of fear, but out of desire to keep away from impurity though they are strong enough to destroy the impurity.

You need not react to every opinion, every comment, or every situation.

Kick the drama and keep going ahead

Choose your battles wisely...

Not everything deserves your time and attention