Attitude for Happiness

"We swallow the bitter medicines quickly

and keep sweet candies in our mouth

for a longer time.

But in life,

we forget the good times quickly

and keep bitter memories

in our heart for ever.

Think, forgive, forget, and move on in life.

The power of forgiveness

Forgiving others is not for their sake, it is for our own sake, for our mental health.

Know that, you have the power to do it and just do it. Open your mind to the vastness of this universe.

Wake up and see that seven billion people are on this planet, everyday many are being hurt, everyday many are dying.

Whatever big thing you are hanging on to about someone’s action towards you, know that it is your karma that made them act that way with you.

If not that person, some other person would have given you the same experience. This is what you need to realize, this is what you need to see.

When you get a nasty email, you don’t throw your computer or laptop because you’ve got a nasty email. Whatever email came, the laptop just reflects that.

Similarly, people are like laptops. You don’t need to forgive them, you simply need to have a better understanding.

If you ask them, sometimes, they also may not know why they behaved that way, why they did acts that hurt you.

Look at life from a bigger perspective, behind every event there is knowledge, behind every person there is love, behind every object there is infinity, just know this, watch this, get this, that’s it.

Eat First

Yesterday l went to a restaurant. l saw there was a WiFi service, so l asked for the password.

The waitress told me eat first, so l placed my order.

After eating l asked again for the password, and again, she told me eat first.

Feeling frustrated, l ordered black coffee. After coffee, again l asked for the password.

They told me eat first.

Then angrily, l walked to the restaurant manager and asked for the password. He replied eat first !!!

l was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall indicating "WiFi password...EAT FIRST".

This shows that most of us are waiting for an answer from God after we have prayed, but we don't listen to what He is saying to us.

Sometimes, the Lord is showing us an open door, but we keep asking for direction, instead of looking at the door He has opened.

May His wisdom guide us, and His power open our spiritual eyes, to see the answers to our prayers.

Also, may we learn to listen to Him.

Sat Sree Akal.

8 rules for a successful trip called Life.

1)Don't educate
your children
to be rich.
Educate them
to be Happy.
So when
they grow up
they will know
the value of things
not the price.

2)"Eat your food as your medicines.
Otherwise
you will have to eat medicines
as your food."

3)The One
who loves you
will never leave you
because
even if there are
100 reasons
to give up
he/she will find
one reason
to hold on.

4)There is
a lot of difference
between
human being
and being human.
A Few understand it.

5)You are loved
when you are born.
You will be loved
when you die.
In between
You have to manage...!

6)If u want to Walk Fast,
Walk Alone..!
But
if u want to Walk Far,
Walk Together..!!

7)Six Best Doctors in the World-
1.Sunlight
2.Rest
3.Exercise
4.Diet
5.Self Confidence
6.Friends
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy healthy life

8)If you see the moon .....You see the beauty of God
If you see the Sun ..... You see the power of God
And .... If you see the Mirror
You see the best Creation of GOD
So Believe in
YOURSELF.

We all are tourists

& God is our travel agent

who has  already fixed

all our Routes,

Reservations & Destinations.

This is from a court room in Florida.

Two classmates who passed out from the same middle school (Nautilus Middle School) met in the court room after many years.. one was the judge and the other an accused....

Before pronouncing the judgement, the lady  judge enquired...whether he was the same person who studied with her.

This made the accused very emotional and he started to cry...

While expressing her pain in seeing him in this condition... the judge also did not forget to introduce him as a good student and a footballer during his school days... to the audience present there..

She also wished him good luck and said she wanted to see him lead a good life ahead in future..

The greatness of the lady judge lies in the fact that she didn't hesitate to recognize an old classmate or introduce him to everyone there...

In a world where money and power sometimes make a person forget even his near relatives.. this is a perfect example of humility and wisdom.. to be learnt by all of us and the upcoming generations.

Social hypocrisy

A young lady went to a street vendor and asked him: "How much are you selling the eggs for?"

The old seller replied to her, "Rs.5/- for one egg, Madam."

She said to him, "I will take 6 eggs for Rs.25/- or I will leave."

The old seller replied, "Come take them at the price you want. May God  bless us, and maybe this is a good beginning because I have not yet sold to anyone."

She took it and walked away feeling she has won. She got into her fancy car and went to pick her friend, and invited her to a restaurant.

She and her friend sat down and ordered what they like. They ate a little and left a lot of what they ordered.

Then she went to pay the bill. The bill was Rs.1,200/-. She gave him Rs. 1,300/- and said to the owner of the restaurant: "Keep the change."

This story may seem normal to the owner of the restaurant. But it is very painful for the eggs' seller.

The bottom line is:

Why do we always show that we have the power, when we buy from the needy and the poor?

And we are generous with those who do not need our generosity ?

Every time a poor child comes to me to sell something simple, I remember a tweet from the son of a rich man who said, "After every prayer my father used to buy simple goods for very expensive prices, even though he did not need them.

Sometimes he used to pay more for them. I used to get concerned by this act and I told him about it. Then my father told me: 'It is a charity wrapped with dignity, my son.'"

Compare these two stories of social hypocrisy.

The first one is disappointing and the second one is inspiring.

May God enlighten our vision

???

Anger comes alone, But it blocks our mind and spoils the relations.

Patience too comes alone, But it releases the Tension and creates Good Relations.

???

GOD ........

Has a purpose for your
               PAIN,

A reason for your
           STRUGGLES,

And a gift for your
         FAITHFULNESS,

Don't ever give up...

??????

God uses broken things beautifully;
Broken clouds pour rain,
Broken soil sets as fields,
Broken crop yield seeds,
Broken seeds give life to new plant.

So when you feel you are broken, be rest assured

that God is planning to utilize you for something great.

?????

Faith is like a small lamp in the forest

it does not show everything at once

bvut gives enough light

for the next step to be safe