Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

SENSE OF FELLOWSHIP

A friend came to my house for coffee, we sat and talked, talking about life. At some point in the conversation, I said, "I'm going to wash the dishes and I'll be right back."

He looked at me as if I had told him I was going to build a space rocket. Then he said to me with admiration but a little perplexed: "I'm glad U help your wife, I do not help because when I do my wife does not praise. Last week I washed the floor and no thanks."

I went back to sit with him and explained that I did not "help" my wife. Actually, my wife does not need help, she needs a partner. I am a partner at home and through that society are divided functions, but it is not a "help" as household chores.

I do not help my wife clean the house because I live here too and I need to clean it too.
I do not help my wife to cook because I also want to eat and I need to cook too.
I do not help my wife wash the dishes after eating because I also use those dishes.
I do not help my wife with her children because they are also my children and my job is to be a father.
I do not help my wife to wash, spread or fold clothes, because the clothes are also mine and my children.
I am not a help at home, I am part of the house.

And as for praising, I asked my friend when it was the last time, after his wife finished cleaning the house, washing clothes, changing bed sheets, bathing in her children, cooking, organizing, etc. U said thank you

But a thank you of the type: Wow, sweetheart !!! You are fantastic!!!

Does that seem absurd to you?

Are you looking strange?

When you, once in a lifetime, cleaned the floor, you expected in the least a prize of excellence with great glory ... why?

You never thought about that, my friend?

Maybe because for you, the macho culture has shown that everything is her job.

Perhaps you have been taught that all this must be done without having to move a finger?

Then praise her, as you wanted to be praised, in the same way, with the same intensity.

Give her a hand, behave like a true companion, not as a guest who only comes to eat, sleep, bathe and satisfy needs ...

The real change of our society begins in our homes, let us teach our sons and daughters the real sense of fellowship! "

THE EXAM OF LIFE

LIFE IS THE MOST DIFFICULT EXAM

MANY PEOPLE FAIL

BECAUSE THEY TRY TO COPY OTHERS

NOT REALIZING

THAT

EVERYONE

HAS  A

DIFFERENT EXAM PAPER

LIVE BELIEVE INSPIRE

DO NOT BE DISSAPOINTED

IF PEOPLE REFUSE TO HELP YOU

Remember the words of Einstein:

I   AM THAKNFUL TO ALL

THOSE  WHO SAID

NO TO ME

BECAUSE OF THEM

I DID IT MYSELF.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: What is the best advice your mother ever gave you?

Answer By Jonathan Pettit

I was about ten. My mom had just finished creating one of her amazing meals, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Delicious. Later, as I was washing the dishes, my mom came up to me. “Sorry dinner was so awful again,” she said.

I was shocked. “What? No, it was great. I loved it.”

“Really?” she said, with mock surprise. “You always eat so quietly, never saying anything. You’ve never told me you liked my cooking, so I thought you hated it.”

“No, you’re the best cook I know.”

“Then you should tell me that,” she said. “Whenever someone does something nice for you, you should thank that person. If you don’t, then she might think she’s not appreciated and stop doing those nice things.”

Something clicked right then. From that day forward, I thanked everyone for literally everything. If you did something that even vaguely helped me, I thanked you profusely. It became a habit, something I didn’t even think about, and that’s when the magic started happening.

People liked me more. They talked to me more, shared with me, were more friendly. In my first year of high school, during the final week, I came home and found a giant freezie (a kind of sweet frozen snack) waiting for me. “Thanks, mom,” I said instinctively.

“This isn’t from me, she said. “This is from your bus driver.” He had been driving that bus for years, and my siblings and I were the first people to ever thank him as we got dropped off. Those two simple words made a huge difference, so much so that he went out of his way to tell our mom and give us a present.

That’s the power of appreciation. When you have it, all is right in the world, but when it’s missing life is empty. My mom taught me many things, but taking two seconds to say ‘thank you’ every time, in any situation, was the best.

Debriefing of this Story

You would have met people who call themselves as good critics but have you ever a person who says I am good at appreciating others? Isn't that a sad part of our society?

Let's start appreciating people more frequently especially people who are close to us.

COURAGE

When I arrived to have my legs amputated, I was wearing bright purple nail polish on my feet. Might as well go out in style, I figured.

A month had passed since my right arm decided to auto-amputate, just dropping off into my brother-in-law’s hands.

A few months before that, my left arm had been amputated as well. Now it was time to move on.

I had been a successful 32-year-old, doing well at work, happily married and newly pregnant. I was just back from a vacation in Cambodia and reveling in ticking one off the bucket list when I fell sick with a fever.

It all began rather innocently. And then it escalated, and how.

Fever became organ failure.

Organ failure became a brush with death.

Months later, I had lost both my arms and legs to a bacterial infection that the doctor had heard of only in his exam.

I raged. I was angry and hurt and upset.

Why did this happen to me? What had I done wrong?

I thought it was karma, but I couldn’t think of anything I had done this wrong.

But finally, I decided it was time to move on.

And so I ran. In the beginning, it was just to lose weight and get fit, but the challenge was addictive.

When I run, I feel like I win over my body. I can look back at Destiny and swear at how wrong it was about me.

It didn’t win. I still get to call the shots. My life, my decisions, my dreams; limbs or no limbs.

Author : Shalini Saraswathi

Right attitude.

A person once went for an interview,

in a very reputed Company.

While entering the room,

he slipped and fell on the ground.

Documents scattered all over the place.

One might think of being humiliated.
   The man picked himself up.

And with a smile on his face he spoke out loudly:

"Finally, I have fallen into the right place !"
   He was hired the very next moment.

A negative happening also can be converted into positive,

if we develop right attitude.

Bad words and bad moods

Don´t mix bad words with bad mood.

Cause one will have many opportunities to change one´s moods,

but one will rarely get a opportunity, to replace the bad words one speaks.