Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

GRATITUDE

There was a bird ?who lived in the desert, very sick, no feathers, nothing to eat and drink, no shelter to live and kept on cursing his life day and night.

One day an Angel was crossing from that desert, bird stopped the Angel and inquired " where are you going?" Angel replied " I am going to meet God".

So bird asked angel ' please ask God when my suffering will  come to an end?' Angel said " sure, I will and bid a good bye to bird. Angel reached God's place and shared the message of bird to Him.

Angel told Him how pathetic the condition of bird is and inquired when the suffering of the bird will going to end? God replied ' for the next seven life times the bird has to suffer like this, no happiness till then'.

Angel said when bird will hear this he will get disheartened could You suggest any solution for this.

God replied tell him to recite this mantra ' Thank you God for everything'. Angel met the bird again and delivered the message of God to the bird.

After seven days the Angel was passing again from the same path and saw that bird was so happy, feathers grew up on his body, a small plant grew up in the desert area, a small pond of water was also there, the bird was singing and dancing cheerfully. Angel was astonished how it happened, God told for seven life times there is no happiness for the bird for next seven life times, with this question in mind He went to visit God.

Angel asked his query then God replied yes it was true there was no happiness for the bird for seven life time but because the bird was reciting the mantra' Thank you God for everything' in every situation.

When bird fell down on the hot sand it said thank you God for everything, when it could not fly it said thank you God for everything, so whatever the situation may be the bird kept on repeating Thank you God for everything and therefore the seven life times karma got dissolved in seven days.

When I heard this story it landed me in a different energy zone, i felt a tremendous shift in my way of feeling, thinking, accepting and viewing life.

I adopted this mantra in my life whatever the situation I faced I started reciting this mantra ' THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING'. It helped me to shift my view from what i did not have to what i have in my life.

For instance if my head used to pain i thank God rest of my body is completely fine and healthy and i used to feel headache does not used to bother me.

In the same manner i started using this mantra in my relationship, finance, love life, social life, business, friends, maids, colleagues and everything with which I can relate. I shared this story with my spouse and children too which brought a great shift in their behaviour.

This simple mantra really had a deep impact in my life, i started feeling how blessed I am, how happy I am, how good life is.

The purpose of sharing this message is to make all of us aware how powerful is the power of gratitude is. It can reshape our life.

A simple word, a simple thought, which teaches us to be grateful for everything what we have in our life has power to dissolve the karmic baggage which we are carrying from so many life times. Lets recite this mantra continuously to experience the shift in our life.

I end this article with the beautiful lines:

Be grateful,and see the change in your attitude.
Be humble,and you will never stumble.

8 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

GRATITUDE

There was a bird ?who lived in the desert, very sick, no feathers, nothing to eat and drink, no shelter to live and kept on cursing his life day and night.

One day an Angel was crossing from that desert, bird stopped the Angel and inquired " where are you going?" Angel replied " I am going to meet God".

So bird asked angel ' please ask God when my suffering will  come to an end?' Angel said " sure, I will and bid a good bye to bird. Angel reached God's place and shared the message of bird to Him.

Angel told Him how pathetic the condition of bird is and inquired when the suffering of the bird will going to end? God replied ' for the next seven life times the bird has to suffer like this, no happiness till then'.

Angel said when bird will hear this he will get disheartened could You suggest any solution for this.

God replied tell him to recite this mantra ' Thank you God for everything'. Angel met the bird again and delivered the message of God to the bird.

After seven days the Angel was passing again from the same path and saw that bird was so happy, feathers grew up on his body, a small plant grew up in the desert area, a small pond of water was also there, the bird was singing and dancing cheerfully. Angel was astonished how it happened, God told for seven life times there is no happiness for the bird for next seven life times, with this question in mind He went to visit God.

Angel asked his query then God replied yes it was true there was no happiness for the bird for seven life time but because the bird was reciting the mantra' Thank you God for everything' in every situation.

When bird fell down on the hot sand it said thank you God for everything, when it could not fly it said thank you God for everything, so whatever the situation may be the bird kept on repeating Thank you God for everything and therefore the seven life times karma got dissolved in seven days.

When I heard this story it landed me in a different energy zone, i felt a tremendous shift in my way of feeling, thinking, accepting and viewing life.

I adopted this mantra in my life whatever the situation I faced I started reciting this mantra ' THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING'. It helped me to shift my view from what i did not have to what i have in my life.

For instance if my head used to pain i thank God rest of my body is completely fine and healthy and i used to feel headache does not used to bother me.

In the same manner i started using this mantra in my relationship, finance, love life, social life, business, friends, maids, colleagues and everything with which I can relate. I shared this story with my spouse and children too which brought a great shift in their behaviour.

This simple mantra really had a deep impact in my life, i started feeling how blessed I am, how happy I am, how good life is.

The purpose of sharing this message is to make all of us aware how powerful is the power of gratitude is. It can reshape our life.

A simple word, a simple thought, which teaches us to be grateful for everything what we have in our life has power to dissolve the karmic baggage which we are carrying from so many life times. Lets recite this mantra continuously to experience the shift in our life.

I end this article with the beautiful lines:

Be grateful,and see the change in your attitude.
Be humble,and you will never stumble.

This fiction apply to a very specific situation. The person who is unable to fend for himself, has nothing to eat, or drink.  In such a dark place, a person only has Vaheguru's praise.  When a person is able to fend for himself and has water and food, he thanks Vaheguru and has his praise.  I am looking at this fiction through Gurmat.  In the fiction the bird was helpless.  Unable to do anything to make his situation better.  This won't apply to a person Vaheguru has given the ability to learn, train and achieve food and water.  Also to accept everything as is, doesn't flow with Gurmat.  One of the Punj Pyare were named Himmat Singh.  This gives the indication to give it your all and leave the rest to Vaheguru.  Use the strength Vaheguru has given you to practice truth.  Buddha had a whole kingdom to practice truth, but he deliberately went into poverty and lost the sense to do everything and Buddha attained nothing but more grief as an end result.  

No one gets a suden arise,

not even the Sun.

It takes time,

to rise the peak of success.

Just keep your efforts going,

be positive.

LIFe is good when you are happy,

but life is better,

when other people are happy because of you.

People may not reward you,

or thank you for what you do,

but when God is your reason

for loving and giving,

you will receive a greater blessing

in return.

Mar Razalan

"Our Journey Together is so Short"

A young lady sat in a bus. At the next stop a loud and grumpy old lady came and sat by her.

She squeezed into the seat and bumped her with her numerous bags.

The person sitting on the other side of the young lady got upset, asked her why she did not speak up and say something.

The young lady responded with a smile: "It is not necessary to be rude or argue over something so insignificant, the journey together is so short. I get off at the next stop.

This response deserves to be written in golden letters: "It is not necessary to argue over something so insignificant, our journey together is so short" If each one of us realized that our time here is so short; that to darken it with quarrels, futile arguments, not forgiving others, discontentment and a fault finding attitude would be a waste of time and energy.

Did someone break your heart?  Be calm, the journey is so short.

Did someone betray, bully, cheat or humiliate you? Be calm, forgive, the journey is so short.

Whatever troubles anyone brings us, let us remember that our journey together is so short. No one knows the duration of this journey. No one knows when their stop will come.

Our journey together is so short. Let us cherish friends and family. Let us be respectful, kind and forgiving to each other. Let us be filled with gratitude and gladness.

If I have ever hurt you, I ask for your forgiveness. If you have ever hurt me, you already have my forgiveness.

After all, Our Journey Together is so Short!

P.S:

If u understand these lines, u can change a lot in life.

"Do not get upset with people or situations. Both are powerless without our reaction..."

46 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

What is the difference between Punya, Paap and Karma.?

Punya is a debit card - pay first and enjoy later.
Paap is a credit card - enjoy first and pay later.!

Karma is a kitchen, where an order cannot be placed - We are served, what we have cooked..!..

Punya:

Paap:

Karam:

The tale of goat No 3

It all started one lazy Sunday afternoon in a small town near Toronto in Canada.
Two school-going friends had a crazy idea. They rounded up three goats from the neighborhood and painted the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on their sides.

That night they let the goats loose inside their school building. The next morning, when the authorities entered the school, they could smell something was wrong.

They soon saw goat droppings on the stairs and near the entrance and realized that some goats had entered the building. A search was immediately launched and very soon, the three goats were found. But the authorities were worried, where was goat No. 3?

They spent the rest of the day looking for goat No.3. The school declared classes off for the students for the rest of the day. The teachers, helpers, guards, canteen staffs, boys were all busy looking for the goat No. 3, which, of course, was never found. Simply because ………… it did not exist.

Those among us who, in spite of having a good life are always feeling a “lack of fulfillment” are actually looking for the elusive, missing, non-existent goat No.3.

Whatever the area of complaint or dissatisfaction, relationship, job-satisfaction, finance, achievements, …… An absence of something is always larger than the presence of many other things.

Let’s Stop worrying about goat No.3 and enjoy life !!!

An atheist versus a believer in God.

An atheist was seated next to a young girl on an airplane, and turned to her and said:

Do you want to talk? Flights go faster if  you strike up a conversation with your fellow passanger.

The little girl who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger...

What would you like to talk about?

Oh I do not know. How about why there is no God ... or no heaven or hell or no life after death?  as he smiled smugly.

Okay, those could be nice topics, but let me ask you a question first.

A horse, a cow and a deer, eat all the same stuff - grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.

Why do you suppose is that so?

The atheist visibly surprised by the little girl´s intelligence ... Thinks about it a bit, and says, hmmm, I have no idea.

To which the little girl replies, do you really feel qualified to discuss about God, heaven, hell, and life after death, when you do not even know about excrements ?