according to how you are responding,

you will then see

that there is something you need to unlearn

as well as learn.

The old response needs to be unlearned,

and a new response needs to be learned.

Good work

A man was asked to paint a boat.

He brought with him paint and brushes and began to paint the boat a bright red, as the owner asked him.

While painting, he noticed that there was a small hole in the hull, and quietly repaired it.

When finished painting, he received his money and left.

The next day, the owner of the boat came to the painter and presented him with a nice cheque, much higher than the payment for painting.

The painter was surprised and said "You've already paid me for painting the boat Sir!"

"But this is not for the paint job. It's for having repaired the hole in the boat."

"Ah! But it was such a small service... certainly it's not worth paying me such a high amount for something so insignificant."

"My dear friend, you do not understand. Let me tell you what happened.

When I asked you to paint the boat, I forgot to mention about the hole.

When the boat dried, my kids took the boat and went on a fishing trip.

They did not know that there was a hole. I was not at home at that time.

When I returned and noticed they had taken the boat, I was desperate because I remembered that the boat had a hole.

Imagine my relief and joy when I saw them returning from fishing.

Then, I examined the boat and found that you had repaired the hole! You see, now, what you did? You saved the life of my children! I do not have enough money to pay your 'small' good deed."

_So, no matter who, when or how. Just continue to help, sustain, wipe tears, listen attentively and carefully repair all the 'leaks' you find, because you never know when one is in need of us or when God holds a pleasant surprise for us to be helpful and important to someone_.

_You may have repaired numerous 'boat holes' along the way... of several people without realizing how many lives you've saved_.

*✨So Keep up Good  work ...✨?*

? ?
I want to thank Everyone who repaired my boat this year 2016 in every way like good wishes, thoughts, love, care & prayers.

Questions about soul

A disciple asked his Guru- "Is there a 'Soul' in our body,? Will it not 'perish' like the body.?"

The Guru explained...

"Milk" is useful but if left as it is.. it gets spoiled...

In case you add a drop a "Buttermilk".. it becomes "Curd".. and the Milk that turns to Curd, remains for one more day without getting spoiled...

If left as it is.. the Curd gets spoiled...

Yet, if you churn the "Curd" it becomes "Butter" which doesn't get spoiled...

But, even Butter also does not remain fresh for many days.. It becomes rancid or spoiled after a few days...

But if you melt Butter in a proper manner.. It becomes pure "Ghee", which never gets spoiled...

Now, do you see that the "Milk" which gets spoiled contains "Ghee" that never gets spoiled.?

Likewise, inside the "perishable" Body, there is an "imperishable" Soul...

And it is this soul, which with Naam bhakti alone, which can become one with Him

God Bless.

Modern FairyTales

"And then the princess found herself locked in a tower surrounded by a stinky moat with crocodiles and a huge scary dragon guarding the door,"

read the mother, with her eyes wide and voice deep.

Then, she made a sad face and continued softly,

"So, the poor princess waited and waited for her prince to come--"

*"But, why was she waiting for the prince, mumma?!"*
asked the little girl, impatiently.

The mother added, "To come and save her, silly."

"But, mumma, why did she need a prince to save her?" the girl asked again.

"Uhh... hmm..." the mother was at a loss of words.

The little girl said proudly,
"If it were me, instead of waiting for years and years for a prince, I would have tamed the dragon and flew out of the window.

I would have rescued myself."

She discarded the book and walked away,
"This princess is stupid."

The mother whispered with a broad smile,
"I guess it is time to rewrite the fairy tales."

*Lets teach our daughters to be self sufficient n independent rather than waiting for a prince or a miracle to happen!

STRESS

IMG-20170107-WA0003.jpg

Life is beautiful stay connected

Mother  is  flying  a  kite.
Her son is watching her carefully.

After some time son says "mom.
Because of the string the kite is not able to go any further higher.

"Hearing this, the mother smiles and breaks the string.
The kite goes higher and then shortly after that,
it comes and falls on the ground.

The child is very dejected and sad.

The mother sits next to him and calmly explains:
"Son, in life we reach a certain level and then we feel that there are certain things that are not letting us grow any further like Home, Family, Friends, Culture etc.

We feel we want to be  free from those strings which we believe are stopping us from going higher.

But, remember son."That our home , family, friends and culture are the things that will help us stay stable at the high heights .

If we try to break away from those strings our condition will be similar to the kite."we'll fall down soon..

*Moral:*
*"Never  go  away  from  Home  Culture,  Family, Friends  and  Relationships as they help keep us stable while we are flying high..."*

Early and late

All problems are only due to two words "early" and "late"
We dream too early..
            And act too late..
We trust too early..
            And forgive too late.
We get angry too early..
         And apologize too late.
We give up too early..
            And restart too late.
We cry too early ..
            And smile too late
Change "early" or
            It will be too "late"

COMPARISON

"Don't compare your life with others....
There's no comparison,

between the Sun & the Moon.

They shine when it's their time...

with their own virtues.

16 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Early and late

All problems are only due to two words "early" and "late"
We dream too early..
            And act too late..
We trust too early..
            And forgive too late.
We get angry too early..
         And apologize too late.
We give up too early..
            And restart too late.
We cry too early ..
            And smile too late
Change "early" or
            It will be too "late"

Good quote ??

A great post I got...Worthy of reading again & again...And saving it up for reading on a daily basis...

?50 most positive one liners...
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first, and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
10. Whistle.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, always.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for our convenience, not the caller's.
22. Be a good loser for your loved ones.
23. Be a good winner of Hearts.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don't burn bridges. You will be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read: "No Regrets!".
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you will regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favourite music.
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Forgive quickly. Life is short.
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 AM.
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone's day by encouraging them.
44. Become someone's hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you are a guest in someone's home.
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
50. Don't expect life to be fair...

USED  vs. LOVED

While a man was polishing his new car,

his 6 yr old son picked up a stone,

and scratched lines on the side of the car.

In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times;

not realising he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.

When the child saw his father...

with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?'

The man was so hurt and speechless;

he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times.

Devastated by his own actions.....

sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches;

the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.

The next day that man committed suicide. . .

Anger and Love have no limits;

choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life.....

Things are to be used and people are to be loved.

But the problem in today's world is that,

People are used and things are loved.

In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind:

Things are to be used,

but People are to be loved.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits they become character;

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

12 sentences worth their weight in gold

1 Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray for a better umbrella. That is Attitude.

2 When flood comes, fish eats ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on. God gives opportunity to every one.

3 In a theatre when drama plays, you opt for front seats. When film is screened, you opt for rear seats. Your position in life is only relative. Not absolute.

4 For making soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life.

5 Life is not about finding the right person. But creating the right relationship.

6 It's not how we care in the beginning. But how much we care till the end.

7 Every problem has (N+1) solutions: where N is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried.

8 When you are in problem, don't think it's the End. It is only a Bend in life.

9 Difference between Man and God is God gives, gives and forgives. Man gets, gets and forgets.

10 Only two category of people are happy in life-The Mad and the Child. Be Mad to achieve a goal. Be a Child to enjoy what you achieved.

11 Never play with the feelings of others. You may win. But loose the person for lifetime.

12 There is NO Escalator to success. ONLY STEPS!!!

• 2 months later...