Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

There is only one corner of the universe

you can be certain of improving,

and that's your own self.

Aldous Huxley

The will to win,

the desire to succeed,

the urge to reach your full potential...

these are the keys,

that will unlock

the door to personal excellence

Confucius

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive.

He who is devoid of the power to forgive

is devoid of the power to love.

There is some good in the worst of us

and some evil in the best of us.

When we discover this,

we are less prone to hate our enemies.

Martin Luther King, Jr

GOD'S TiMiNG

After Sept. 11th attack , one company invited the remaining members of other companies who had been decimated by the attack on the Twin Towers to share their available office space. At a morning meeting, the head of security told stories of why these people were alive… and all the stories were just the 'L i T T L E' things.

As you might know, the head of the company survived that day because his son started kindergarten.

Another fellow was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts.

One woman was late because her alarm clock didn't go off in time.

One of them missed his bus.

One spilled food on her clothes and had to take time to change.

One's car wouldn't start.

One went back to answer the telephone.

One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should have.

One couldn't get a taxi.

The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work but before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot. He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid. That is why he is alive today.

Now when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a ringing telephone... all the little things that annoy me. I think to myself, this is exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment...

Next time your morning seems to be going wrong, the children are slow getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every traffic light, don't get mad or frustrated.
God is at work watching over you.

May God continue to bless you with all those annoying little things and may you remember their possible purpose.

Live Life Always Being Thankful

Positive versus negative

An elephant took a bath in a river and was walking on the road. When it neared a bridge, it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction. The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed the dirty pig to pass and then continued its onward journey.

The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in arrogance, “See how big I am; even the elephant was afraid of me and moved to one side to let me pass”.

On hearing this, some elephants questioned their friend, the reason for its action.

Was it out of fear?

The elephant smiled and replied, “I could have easily crushed the pig under my leg, but I was clean and the pig was very unclean.

By crushing it, my leg will become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence, I moved aside.”

This story reveals :Realized souls will avoid contact with negativity, not out of fear, but out of desire to keep away from impurity, though they are strong enough to destroy the impurity.

You need not react to every opinion, every comment, or every situation.

Kick the drama of the negative people, and keep going ahead ....

Beautiful Thought

Silence, happiness, love and blessings lead to good health.

Illness is often caused when the body experiences the effect of the soul’s anger, greed, unfulfilled desires, expectations, suppression of feelings and relationships not based on true love.

When we look into  our hearts, we can know where our illness comes from.

There are three ingredients for a long and healthy life: live with attention , awareness and without worry, use time in a worthwhile way, keep your thoughts pure, positive and filled with love.

This will create good health..

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE NOT THINGS

THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Do You Know Why Love Is Blind?
   Love Is Blind Coz....
     "Your Mom Started To Love You Before Seeing Your Face"

Everyone May Not Be Good
  But, There's Always Something Good In Everyone

Never Judge Anyone Shortly.
       Coz Every Saint Has A Past
         And Every Sinner Has A Future

Always Ask God To Give You What You Deserve,

Not What You Desire
   Coz Your Desires May Be Few, But You Deserve A Lot

You Can't Tap Your Back For A Job Well Done.
   You Can't Hug Yourself For Comfort
     You Can't Cry On Your Shoulders, When Tears Fall.
      That's Why You Have Friends In Life,

Let The Relationship Continue To Grow.

True Friends Are Those You Care For, 

Without Hesitations,
Without Limitations,
     Forgive Without Any Explanations,

And Love Even With Little Communication.