Words Of Wisdom

harsharan000

On 27 March 2016 at 9:38 PM, harsharan000 said:

What's maturity?

Definition provided by Buddhist Lamas.

1. Maturity is when you stop trying to change others, but instead focus on changing yourself.
2. Maturity is when you accept people who they are.
3. Maturity is when you understand everyone is right in their own perspective.
4. Maturity is when you learn to "let go".
5. Maturity is when you are able to drop "expectations" from a relationship and give for the sake of giving.
6. Maturity is when you understand whatever you do, you do for your own peace.
7. Maturity is when you stop proving to the world, how intelligent you are.
8. Maturity is when you do not seek approval from others.
9. Maturity is when you stop comparing with others.
10. Maturity is when you are at peace with yourself.
11. Maturity is when you are able to differentiate between "need" and "want" and are able to let go of your wants.

& last but most meaningful !

12. You gain Maturity when you stop attaching "happiness" to material things

I agree with all of it, except for the everyone's right bit. There is no right or wrong really, for All is Truth. 

But Gurbani lays out the way to self discovery and this is the way we're taught to go. 

On 29 November 2016 at 10:40 PM, harsharan000 said:

BEING RELIGIOUS

IF BEING RELIGIOUS,

HAS MADE YOU MORE JUDGEMENTAL,

RUDE, HARSH, ARROGANT, BACKBITER,

YOU NEED TO CHECK,

IF YOU ARE WORSHHIPING GOD,

OR YOUR EGO.

Truth is beyond organised religion, Truth is True Freedom, and it is True Peace, it is All and it is Nothing. These things cannot be confined by religion. Being a Sikh is being a Student of Truth, which is All Pervading and is One. 

On 1/12/2016 at 10:03 PM, Lionesswoman said:

I agree with all of it, except for the everyone's right bit. There is no right or wrong really, for All is Truth. 

But Gurbani lays out the way to self discovery and this is the way we're taught to go. 

Pen Jee,

I see no diference in what you say, and what maturity is defined by Buddhist Lamas above, for what they mean to say is, nobody is right or wrong from a higher point of  view, for all are puppets moving under His Hukum, it is all His khel.

Sat Sree Akal.

A tale of lovers

One who loves with eyes closed, is a Lover.

One who loves with eyes open, is a Friend.

One who loves with eyes staring, is a Spouse.

One who loves till you close your eyes, is a Mother.

One who loves without an expression in the eyes, is a Father.

Mother - Introduces you to the world.
Father - Introduces the world to you.

Mother : Gives you life
Father   : Gives you living

Mother : Makes sure you are not starving.
Father  : Makes sure you know the value of starving

Mother : Personifies Care
Father: Personifies Responsibility

Mother : Protects you from a fall
Father : Teaches you to get up from a fall.

Mother : Teaches you walking.
Father : Teaches you walk of life

Mother : Teaches from her own experiences.
Father : Teaches you to learn from your own experiences.

Mother :  Reflects Ideology
Father :  Reflects Reality

Mother's love is known to you since birth.
Father's love is known when you become a Father.

Enjoy what your father says.
Keep loving your mother.

On 3 December 2016 at 0:45 PM, harsharan000 said:

Pen Jee,

I see no diference in what you say, and what maturity is defined by Buddhist Lamas above, for what they mean to say is, nobody is right or wrong from a higher point of  view, for all are puppets moving under His Hukum, it is all His khel.

Sat Sree Akal.

God knows what they mean lol but it could mean that everyone is right in their own mind, even when they're way off track. He deludes us as He wills us to be deluded and gifts us understanding of Truth when He wills it. 

This is may be going off on a tangent but the reality is that everyone's at their learning stage as God wills them to be, no matter what level one is at or how far into Maya they are, they're just at their own stage of learning and respecting that and just letting everything and everyone Be without anger is a divine quality. 

21 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

A tale of lovers

One who loves with eyes closed, is a Lover.

One who loves with eyes open, is a Friend.

One who loves with eyes staring, is a Spouse.

One who loves till you close your eyes, is a Mother.

One who loves without an expression in the eyes, is a Father.

Mother - Introduces you to the world.
Father - Introduces the world to you.

Mother : Gives you life
Father   : Gives you living

Mother : Makes sure you are not starving.
Father  : Makes sure you know the value of starving

Mother : Personifies Care
Father: Personifies Responsibility

Mother : Protects you from a fall
Father : Teaches you to get up from a fall.

Mother : Teaches you walking.
Father : Teaches you walk of life

Mother : Teaches from her own experiences.
Father : Teaches you to learn from your own experiences.

Mother :  Reflects Ideology
Father :  Reflects Reality

Mother's love is known to you since birth.
Father's love is known when you become a Father.

Enjoy what your father says.
Keep loving your mother.

I'm not sure if you mean this as in literal parents. 

A a great lesson I have learned in my life is that family relations are false. They are karam given to you by Maharaj. Yes keep loving them, but as you love everything else, for all is an Illusion, it's all just Him. 

Some people have Awful parents, so the above quote cannot always be taken literally, although the poem is lovely!

On 26 September 2016 at 10:45 PM, harsharan000 said:

ATTITUDE AND KARAM

1. Often we hear the line – “We choose our birth, our family members and all the situations that are going to come in our life to learn our lessons.” Choose does not mean we make a selection. If we could choose, we would never choose problems, disease or difficult relationships.

2. Choose our birth and destiny means when we performed our karmas in the previous lives, we chose the karma and thereby chose its consequence. Everything that is going to happen to us in this life is therefore chosen by us when we chose our karmas earlier.

3. When the consequences come to us in this birth, if we respond through the same negative sanskars like we did last time, it means the same sanskar will get re-enforced. We see same patterns of problems repeating in our life, it is because we are responding through the same sanskar.

4. ‘Learning our lessons’ means this time if we respond to the situation through a positive sanskar, then the similar pattern of problems in life will stop. Suppose we carry a sanskar of rejection, then we feel rejected in relationships till we learn our lesson, that means change the sanskar. Then we will not feel rejected irrespective of the other’s behaviour.

On 27 November 2016 at 10:41 PM, harsharan000 said:

Blessings

We are blessed and we have blessings to give. Count your blessings and give blessings.

Blessings are thoughts filled with great love and kindness, and they can travel long distances.

So generously and freely give blessings.

Give blessings to people you love, as well as to people you don't get along with.

Give blessings and the blessings come through you first, so you become blessed in the process.

Bless and be blessed

You're awesome :) do you make these up yourself? I like the way you keep posting even when you don't get a reply, it's a selfless quality. You have the makings of a great Teacher. 

Learn Gurbani, Apply Gurbani 100% to your life, surrender to the Truth frequency. Deliver Gurbani- Teach it, the world needs more teachers :) God Bless. 

On 7/12/2016 at 8:02 PM, Lionesswoman said:

I'm not sure if you mean this as in literal parents. 

A a great lesson I have learned in my life is that family relations are false. They are karam given to you by Maharaj. Yes keep loving them, but as you love everything else, for all is an Illusion, it's all just Him. 

Some people have Awful parents, so the above quote cannot always be taken literally, although the poem is lovely!

Pen Jee,

after God, parents are the best well wishers of their children, of course, there are exceptions as in almost any fields, but here it is being to the general rule. Parents love their children the most, even if the child is naughty. Look at Mahabharata, Dhritrashtra the blind king, had a blind love for all his wicked sons, specially the eldest and the most wicked, Duryodhan. That too, knowing how adharmee he was, that is moh of course, but I was just trying to bring out, the love, the paernts have usually for their children, that´s it, rest is all a settlement and a remake of karmas between individuals.

On 7/12/2016 at 8:06 PM, Lionesswoman said:

You're awesome :) do you make these up yourself? I like the way you keep posting even when you don't get a reply, it's a selfless quality. You have the makings of a great Teacher. 

Pen Jee,

no, I do not make none of these articles, I mean to say, I am not the author of any of these pretty knowledegeable pieces.

I do get them here or there, and I do select those which touch my inner being, and then just feel like sharing them.

I receive the football freely, and freely I pass the ball,  it just depends, if you enjoy the game and participate willingly, or let the ball pass by. 

When a writer writes a book, and that book maybe read by millions, but the writer never expects to get replies from his readers, he just wants to share, his points of views, his experiences, or even his fantasies....