Confused And Lost

Guest HELP KARO

Guest HELP KARO

I keep making same mistakes the hair mistakes incidents are in no order and did not post all the incidents as there too many I AM lost and sorry I dont ever want my hair cut bu my mind becomes lazy sometimes and this happens READ......................................1st incident there was a pimple on my nose and I took out the pimple and afterward thought did I just break a hair and I saw on my finger there was a broken hair....................... 2nd incident I was getting clothes out of my laundry and was bent down and saw a pulling of my hair I told to my self its ok and kept trying to find the clothing and later on saw a hair pulled in my kachera after that situation. ..................3rd one is where I was closing a window and I was using one hand and saw blinds hitting my arm hair i didnt care if my arm hair was pulled off............ I also make sure to tie my joora perfectly where I comb all the hair straight and if I while tying move a hair or grab a hair I restart the process and keep combing my hair till I get it perfect ..........another one is are you aloud to push your pagh kapra like less say if your dumalaa on your forhead is sticking out too much like the clothing part and you push wit your hanwid like a slap but not untill the cloth is stuck to your haead or moving your bunga back with your hand like pushing it are you allowed to do this or not. ARe you allowed to squeeze your joora when joora is done and tap from top of the joora so it goes down and doesnt look like a big and long........anotha one is me playing basketball having a knee brace when I run the hair on my leg might get pulled is that ok or when having a bar on my back for squats and you know the hair on your neck might get pulled is that ok...............PLease heLP ARE THESES BAJJAR KUREHITS I am so lost if I go pesh for these things then same mistakes are going to happen as sometimes your mind becomes lazy as you saw from my incidents and it doesnt care does that mean I have to keep peshing again and again please HELP