Sign in to follow this  
thugger

Sikh Americans Fight For Civil Rights In Donald Trump’s America

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35066940 (Trump secretly a Democratic agent). Republicans in 2014 have decided to seriously attempt to get Hispanics to vote for them in 2016, since their loss to Obama, the Republicans even put 2 Hispanics and a Black guy to run for president, just to seem more diverse. It's clear that if you support Trump, you are a !

This is your first and final warning. Any further insults and foul language posted and I will ask an admin to permanently ban you.

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2

This is your first and final warning. Any further insults and foul language posted and I will ask an admin to permanently ban you.

Ok, you can ban me; (anytime I've said anything the topic just gets locked, I have no interest in this site any more!)

Guest Jacfsing2

Ok, you can ban me; (anytime I've said anything the topic just gets locked, I have no interest in this site any more!)

A lot of people have already left like "Kira" and "WajinderSingh", the remains do still have very decent people; however, the admin and Mods have barely done their jobs to keep a safe and happy environment, even "Eduardo", (a Christian), has left due to bad moderation. To everyone I say this is probably "good-bye", (Vaheguru please bless the Sangat here, because they are not at fault, rather it's the mods). We are all accountable to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Vaheguru alone not to any man or man-made authority.

A lot of people have already left like "Kira" and "WajinderSingh", the remains do still have very decent people; however, the admin and Mods have barely done their jobs to keep a safe and happy environment, even "Eduardo", (a Christian), has left due to bad moderation. To everyone I say this is probably "good-bye", (Vaheguru please bless the Sangat here, because they are not at fault, rather it's the mods). We are all accountable to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Vaheguru alone not to any man or man-made authority.

Bro, all the mod said was not to use the f word which you have been using recently against Trump supporters. its not an unreasonable request. It does not befit a Gursikh to use such language.

Anyway, personally I think Trump is just skillfully using political rhetoric to appeal to rednecks. He probably isnt serious in banning Islam or Muslims. It would be unconstitutional.

Edited by Jonny101
  • Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2

Bro, all the mod said was not to use the f word which you have been using recently against Trump supporters. its not an unreasonable request. It does not befit a Gursikh to use such language.Anyway, personally I think Trump is just skillfully using politacal rhetoric to appeal to rednecks. He probably isnt serious in banning Islam or Muslims. It would be unconstitutional.

Yes, I do admit that the language I did use was not exactly complying with Gurmat. I'm just frustrated, honestly frustrated, that there has seemed to be a new growth in hostility in this website and all the admin and Mods want is just block/ban topics when the "m" word is mentioned, (meat), or pro-nihang topics, yet would rather not do anything else to actual problems. I am also disappointed that certain people who just wanted to learn about the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji have felt a feeling of unwelcome behavior, despite being new to the faith or whatever. This has very little to do with Donald John Trump, then it has to for all those who felt left out.

No matter what happens, no one will be happy when moderation occurs. Either you be reasonable and make a case without getting emotional or you have no right to complain.

Only consistency we can keep is to follow rules to best of our ability and that's it. No one is singled out. Period.

• Like 3

Guest Jacfsing2

No one is singled out. Period.

"ਕੁਫਰ ਗੋਅ ਕੁਫਰਾਣੈ ਪਇਆ ਦਝਸੀ ॥ कुफर गोअ कुफराणै पइआ दझसी ॥ Kufar go▫a kufrāṇai pa▫i▫ā ḏajẖsī. One who speaks lies shall fall into hell and burn.

ਸਭ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਸੁਬਹਾਨੁ ਸਚਿ ਸਮਾਈਐ ॥ सभ दुनीआ सुबहानु सचि समाईऐ ॥ Sabẖ ḏunī▫ā sub▫hān sacẖ samā▫ī▫ai. In all the world, the most blessed and sanctified are those who remain absorbed in Truth.

ਸਿਝੈ ਦਰਿ ਦੀਵਾਨਿ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਈਐ ॥੯॥ सिझै दरि दीवानि आपु गवाईऐ ॥९॥ Sijẖai ḏar ḏīvān āp gavā▫ī▫ai. ||9|| One who eliminates selfishness and conceit is redeemed in the Court of the Lord. ||9|" (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 142) GOOD-BYE! LIAR! The rules have only been enforced whenever you want them to.

Edited by Jacfsing2

Yes, I do admit that the language I did use was not exactly complying with Gurmat. I'm just frustrated, honestly frustrated, that there has seemed to be a new growth in hostility in this website and all the admin and Mods want is just block/ban topics when the "m" word is mentioned, (meat), or pro-nihang topics, yet would rather not do anything else to actual problems. I am also disappointed that certain people who just wanted to learn about the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji have felt a feeling of unwelcome behavior, despite being new to the faith or whatever. This has very little to do with Donald John Trump, then it has to for all those who felt left out.

There's more to Sikhi than what goes into your mouth and settles in your stomach. Bro, most of your posts have a subtext that revolves around the consumption of meat, or more accurately, how you wish there was an unequivocal endorsement of consuming Maas. You must realise that's not going to happen. Why are you worried about what others think about the subject unless it troubles your conscience that you might be wrong? Bashing the mods isn't going to help your cause. Chill out and do what you want to do. Why the need to influence or be influenced?

• Like 3

Guest Jacfsing2

There's more to Sikhi than what goes into your mouth and settles in your stomach. Bro, most of your posts have a subtext that revolves around the consumption of meat, or more accurately, how you wish there was an unequivocal endorsement of consuming Maas. You must realise that's not going to happen. Why are you worried about what others think about the subject unless it troubles your conscience that you might be wrong? Bashing the mods isn't going to help your cause. Chill out and do what you want to do. Why the need to influence or be influenced?

Honestly, I do feel like the issue in what I said was more about how there was hostility, rather than me talking about meat. I know that Sikhi is more than vegetarianism vs non-vegeterianism; the point I was trying to make was how the admin and Mods would prefer to ban a guy just saying anything that they might not agree with, (that's what a forum, any forum is about), and people openly supporting a man, (Trump), who undeniably kicked out a Sikh and called a Dastar, "dirty hat". That's the important thing here. I do admit the language I used was not the best; however, I do feel that the mods should be more active on the forums, (I'm surprised all they wanted to pickup on was me when these Trump supporters are supporting someone who's Anti-Sikh, which is also against the rules). Vaheguru, I do feel sorry about my behavior, but I do feel sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture.

The mods have also tried to insult "Harsharan000", whom I can say is a very respectful person on this forum. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77812-bhakti/page-21#entry657002 (if you are against me it's one thing, but "Harsharan000", that's a new low, I'm sorry).

Edited by Jacfsing2

Honestly, I do feel like the issue in what I said was more about how there was hostility, rather than me talking about meat. I know that Sikhi is more than vegetarianism vs non-vegeterianism; the point I was trying to make was how the admin and Mods would prefer to ban a guy just saying anything that they might not agree with, (that's what a forum, any forum is about), and people openly supporting a man, (Trump), who undeniably kicked out a Sikh and called a Dastar, "dirty hat". That's the important thing here. I do admit the language I used was not the best; however, I do feel that the mods should be more active on the forums, (I'm surprised all they wanted to pickup on was me when these Trump supporters are supporting someone who's Anti-Sikh, which is also against the rules). Vaheguru, I do feel sorry about my behavior, but I do feel sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture.

The mods have also tried to insult "Harsharan000", whom I can say is a very respectful person on this forum. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/77812-bhakti/page-21#entry657002 (if you are against me it's one thing, but "Harsharan000", that's a new low, I'm sorry).

The person who Harsharan was referring to was insulted by him saying he had holes in his head and calling him evil. He's complaining, you're complaining and harsharan will too.

Such is the life of taking action. Just putting perspective but if someone tries to point out a rule had been broken we will look at it to make this place be a better environment for people to post on.

The person who filed the report is in QC and accordi g to your logic we have it out for people so why would I listen to his report?

I don't care about who supports who but if you cuss out fellow members on a Sikh forum it will be dealt with. I won't lower myself to post sacred bani to fulfill my ego and argument but I will say it would be wise to admit that you made a mistake of posting the F word and it isn't personal.

Thank you.

• Like 2

http://news.yahoo.com/protesters-block-main-road-trump-rally-174524425--election.html

Look at the thugs blocking the road to Trumps rally. Are these what you call 'protesters'? In America one has the right to free speech. But it's obvious America is slowly devolving into a banana republic.

http://news.yahoo.com/protesters-block-main-road-trump-rally-174524425--election.html

Look at the thugs blocking the road to Trumps rally. Are these what you call 'protesters'? In America one has the right to free speech. But it's obvious America is slowly devolving into a banana republic.

It's important to realise that true (ideologically pure) leftism is implacably in favour of personal freedoms, including the right to free speech. The leftism observed by most today is a parody twisted beyond all recognition by the forces of political correctness. Resistance to free speech has always been a hallmark of the right. It is a sad situation where the right wing, the historical enemy of discourse, has to champion free expression.

Edited by Balkaar
  • Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2

The person who Harsharan was referring to was insulted by him saying he had holes in his head and calling him evil. He's complaining, you're complaining and harsharan will too.

Such is the life of taking action. Just putting perspective but if someone tries to point out a rule had been broken we will look at it to make this place be a better environment for people to post on.

The person who filed the report is in QC and accordi g to your logic we have it out for people so why would I listen to his report?

I don't care about who supports who but if you cuss out fellow members on a Sikh forum it will be dealt with. I won't lower myself to post sacred bani to fulfill my ego and argument but I will say it would be wise to admit that you made a mistake of posting the F word and it isn't personal.

You weren't even on this forum for about a month: also you only came when someone wanted to write something negative about me or whatever. Also I've already given a previous benti on this topic for you to shut it down http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/78939-sikh-americans-fight-for-civil-rights-in-donald-trumps-america/page-2