• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thugger

Sikh Americans Fight For Civil Rights In Donald Trump’s America

58 posts in this topic

We're not in Donald Trump's America(yet). Trump hasn't said or done anything against us either. When he said "one of those hats", he was referring to his "Make America Great Again" hat.

3 people like this

We're not in Donald Trump's America(yet). Trump hasn't said or done anything against us either. When he said "one of those hats", he was referring to his "Make America Great Again" hat.

Trump has said from time to time that he'd like to beat up his protesters, and has told his supporters that he will pay for any legal fees. Just look at what happened in Chicago recently, (the violence doesn't necessarily have to be with Sikhs to understand).

Trump has said from time to time that he'd like to beat up his protesters, and has told his supporters that he will pay for any legal fees. Just look at what happened in Chicago recently, (the violence doesn't necessarily have to be with Sikhs to understand).

you got idiots coming to his event with the sole purpose of disrupting his 1st amendment right. These so called thugs come with payment from leftist George soros moveon.org

Trumps been nice at his rallies but he got fed up after every 5 minutes protesters (thugs) interrupted his speech.

4 people like this

you got idiots coming to his event with the sole purpose of disrupting his 1st amendment right. These so called thugs come with payment from leftist George soros moveon.org

Trumps been nice at his rallies but he got fed up after every 5 minutes protesters (thugs) interrupted his speech.

Trump is the guy destroying the party of Lincoln, the only thug here is him. (He insulted many people and has promoted violence,) also in case you're a mentally r*tarded supporter of Trump, he's not even a true conservative!

This is pure moslum propaganda. Are you saying sikhs have not been attacked under obama administration of 8 years? This article is written by murtaza hussain.... would you trust them who are allowed to lie (taqiyya) to disbelievers?

Many many sikhs have been attacked throughout america since 9/11 and under the obama administration. This has nothing to do with Trump, but propoganda from a moslum to put fear in the eyes of sikhs and turn them anti-trump. Trump has NEVER been anti-sikh. Trump has many many minority people working for his many companies.

moslums hate trump because saudi oil money cannot buy out Trump. Trump is going after radical izlam. As far as i am aware sikhs are not radical islamists so ignore this nobody called hussain

Edited by thesoldier
2 people like this

Trump is the guy destroying the party of Lincoln, the only thug here is him. (He insulted many people and has promoted violence,) also in case you're a mentally r*tarded supporter of Trump, he's not even a true conservative!

IF trump was really a thug he would NOT have cancelled his rallies in chicago. He didnt want violence at his rallies by the mainly black thugs of the BLM movement. That why he cancelled the event.

HE could have easily let the event happen. so his followers could beat the crap out of the protesters.

Trump 2016

2 people like this

IF trump was really a thug he would NOT have cancelled his rallies in chicago. He didnt want violence at his rallies by the mainly black thugs of the BLM movement. That why he cancelled the event.

HE could have easily let the event happen. so his followers could beat the crap out of the protesters.

Trump 2016

Let me guess, you're not really intelligent are you, (nor are you even Sikh).

Let me guess, you're not really intelligent are you, (nor are you even Sikh).

Paji i am sikh and I am intelligent enough to know Trump will most likely get the nomination

Donald J. Trump
4 hrs ·

Great news! THANK YOU! A great way to start of SUPER TUESDAY! Northern Mariana Islands GOP caucus results:

TRUMP: 343 (72.8%)

CRUZ: 113 (24.0%)

KASICH: 10 (2.1%)

RUBIO: 5 (1.1%)

2 people like this

Paji i am sikh and I am intelligent enough to know Trump will most likely get the nomination

Donald J. Trump

4 hrs ·

Great news! THANK YOU! A great way to start of SUPER TUESDAY! Northern Mariana Islands GOP caucus results:

TRUMP: 343 (72.8%)

CRUZ: 113 (24.0%)

KASICH: 10 (2.1%)

RUBIO: 5 (1.1%)

Do you have any proof that you are either intelligent or Sikh? (Lots of non-Sikhs come on this forum, as well as many i*diots, like yourself). It doesn't matter if he wins the nomination, he will destroy the party of Lincoln and Reagan. Not only that, but also destroy the Conservative Movement!

@TheSoldier, you're not even American, why do you care about the future of conservatives? (From a previous Trump topic, I remember you saying you're English?)

Trump 2016

Do you have any proof that you are either intelligent or Sikh? (Lots of non-Sikhs come on this forum, as well as many i*diots, like yourself). It doesn't matter if he wins the nomination, he will destroy the party of Lincoln and Reagan. Not only that, but also destroy the Conservative Movement!

You couldnt answer my above quote, so like a typical leftist you resort to calling me unintelligent and a non-sikh.

Edited by thesoldier
1 person likes this

You couldnt answer my above quote, so like a typical leftist you resort to calling me unintelligent and a non-sikh.

I'm a conservative, (also you're a British person, so you should focus on you're country's problem). Also I already know 100% that you don't believe Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Vaheguru. Trump has proven time and time again that he's been extremely rude and hateful. Just kiss other Christian/Atheist a*s!

I'm done with you dum*a*s! You are filled with you're own Haunai! (Admin and Mods get yourself to finally care about this site and stop some hate going on this website!)

This sikh is not a sikh also, he must be a white racist that put on turban and fake beard and colored his skin brown right Jacfsingh2MuslimsforTrump.png

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/muslims-sikhs-rally-in-support-of-trump/

Nope, he's not a Sikh in my view, (I really want to know where this guy Chacked Amrit). I believe in the Gurbani version of who a Sikh is! "ਮਃ ੪ ॥ मः ४ ॥ Mėhlā 4. Fourth Mehl:

ਗੁਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਜੋ ਸਿਖੁ ਅਖਾਏ ਸੁ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥ गुर सतिगुर का जो सिखु अखाए सु भलके उठि हरि नामु धिआवै ॥ Gur saṯgur kā jo sikẖ akẖā▫e so bẖalke uṯẖ har nām ḏẖi▫āvai. One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru, the True Guru, shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name.

ਉਦਮੁ ਕਰੇ ਭਲਕੇ ਪਰਭਾਤੀ ਇਸਨਾਨੁ ਕਰੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਰਿ ਨਾਵੈ ॥ उदमु करे भलके परभाती इसनानु करे अम्रित सरि नावै ॥ Uḏam kare bẖalke parbẖāṯī isnān kare amriṯ sar nāvai. Upon arising early in the morning, he is to bathe, and cleanse himself in the pool of nectar.

ਉਪਦੇਸਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪੁ ਜਾਪੈ ਸਭਿ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਪਾਪ ਦੋਖ ਲਹਿ ਜਾਵੈ ॥ उपदेसि गुरू हरि हरि जपु जापै सभि किलविख पाप दोख लहि जावै ॥ Upḏes gurū har har jap jāpai sabẖ kilvikẖ pāp ḏokẖ lėh jāvai. Following the Instructions of the Guru, he is to chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. All sins, misdeeds and negativity shall be erased.

ਫਿਰਿ ਚੜੈ ਦਿਵਸੁ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਗਾਵੈ ਬਹਦਿਆ ਉਠਦਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥ फिरि चड़ै दिवसु गुरबाणी गावै बहदिआ उठदिआ हरि नामु धिआवै ॥ Fir cẖaṛai ḏivas gurbāṇī gāvai bahḏi▫ā uṯẖ▫ḏi▫ā har nām ḏẖi▫āvai. Then, at the rising of the sun, he is to sing Gurbani; whether sitting down or standing up, he is to meditate on the Lord's Name." (Ang 305 of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji). If you ask me if Badal is a Sikh the answer is still No! Wearing a turban and having a beard doesn't make you a Sikh.

@TheSoldier we know you don't believe in Gurbani, just be a troll on some Christian or Atheist forum because we both know you don't really believe that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the only truth!

This was already discussed on this site and it was proven through Trump's own words that he was referring to the turban as a dirty hat, which a Muslim would wear (Trump didn't know the person was a Sikh). In a different thread this was all presented by me. I will present the proof here as well:

Word for word is what Trump said:

"He wasn't wearing one of those hats. was he? Was he wearing one of those? And he never will...and he never will....and he never will....and that's okay, but you know we gotta do something folks, cuz its not working. And all over the world they are talking about it. And people..frankly I have friends who are Muslims and they call me up. Not all of them!! But some of them and they say you are doing a great service because there is tremendous hatred"

Here is the whole speech, where Trump calls the dastar a hat and mistakes the Sikh for a Muslim. Start watching from 17:00 minutes and watch up to 22:00 minutes. Closer to 20:20 minutes Trump refers to the hat again and says, "they would not be looking for the dirty hat, believe me, they would not be looking for the guy with the dirty hat, they would not be looking for long" Then he goes and says dirty hat couple of more times.

1 person likes this

Let's get this straight. This happened in Fresno, California which is 'lib central' and somehow this is Trump's fault? Wow! Are lunatics running the asylum? Are you aware that California is largely a liberal bastion and conservatives are a minority there?

This was already discussed on this site and it was proven through Trump's own words that he was referring to the turban as a dirty hat, which a Muslim would wear (Trump didn't know the person was a Sikh). In a different thread this was all presented by me. I will present the proof here as well:

"He wasn't wearing one of those hats. was he? Was he wearing one of those? And he never will...and he never will....and he never will....and that's okay, but you know we gotta do something folks, cuz its not working. And all over the world they are talking about it. And people..frankly I have friends who are Muslims and they call me up. Not all of them!! But some of them and they say you are doing a great service because there is tremendous hatred"

Here is the whole speech, where Trump calls the dastar a hat and mistakes the Sikh for a Muslim. Start watching from 17:00 minutes and watch up to 22:00 minutes. Closer to 20:20 minutes Trump refers to the hat again and says, "they would not be looking for the dirty hat, believe me, they would not be looking for the guy with the dirty hat, they would not be looking for long" Then he goes and says dirty hat couple of more times.

Please also educate us all and tell us this Sikhs 'stellar' behavior at Trumps rally.

1 person likes this

I Just saw the speech by Sir Donald Trump and guess what you are wrong

He was refering to the paris mastermind with the dirty hat. Dont try to mix what Trump said about the sikh guy with an islamist terrorist with the dirty hat.

Start listening to the video from here, where he is talking about the islamist terroist of paris https://youtu.be/ilXemS3cwL0?t=20m3s

Images of the islamist terrorist that Trump is referring to the dirty hat. Not to be confused with the sikh protester. Trump said regarding the sikh protestor that he would never wear one of his hats, the ones with "make america great again". Trump is not anti-sikh,

picture links, of trump referring to the islamist with the dirty hat

http://goo.gl/n36byh

http://goo.gl/q2cDdU

Edited by thesoldier
1 person likes this

Lol Muslim folk sure know how to rile up Punjabis for their agenda to use.

I'm not buying it for a second.

1 person likes this

Lol Muslim folk sure know how to rile up Punjabis for their agenda to use.I'm not buying it for a second.

This has less to do with Muslims than it has to do with the serious problems facing America and some British folks being trolls on the negative perspective for America. Also it has to do with the new really really mentally r*tarded false Sikhs supporting a man like Trump, (again they aren't American).

I Just saw the speech by Sir Donald Trump and guess what you are wrong

He was refering to the paris mastermind with the dirty hat. Dont try to mix what Trump said about the sikh guy with an islamist terrorist with the dirty hat.

Start listening to the video from here, where he is talking about the islamist terroist of paris https://youtu.be/ilXemS3cwL0?t=20m3s

Images of the islamist terrorist that Trump is referring to the dirty hat. Not to be confused with the sikh protester. Trump said regarding the sikh protestor that he would never wear one of his hats, the ones with "make america great again". Trump is not anti-sikh,

picture links, of trump referring to the islamist with the dirty hat

http://goo.gl/n36byh

http://goo.gl/q2cDdU

It's very clear from the whole speech Trump confused the Sikh man protesting for a Muslim. Trump was speaking about 9/11 at the time of the Sikh man started protesting. Here is a clip showing the Sikh man protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WelUUU9VcZg

After the protest Trump makes the comment of the man never wearing the "hat" again and they need to do something about them (Muslims). It is very clear from the video the Sikh man was wearing a turban and not a hat for Trumps campaign. And trump calls it a hat to disrespect the man, which he thought was a Muslim.

Let's look at his other comments. A Sikh will never support a person who says kill the terrorist family, but here is a clip of Trump saying to kill the terrorist family. And listen to his response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1WCLk1AY-k

Trump could not justify killing the families of terrorist, maybe the campaigners of his here can give him a hand.

Here is another video where he says the military can't refuse his order to kill terrorist families. This guy is Hitlers, there is no if, ands, and buts about it.

1 person likes this

This has less to do with Muslims than it has to do with the serious problems facing America and some British folks being trolls on the negative perspective for America. Also it has to do with the new really really mentally r*tarded false Sikhs supporting a man like Trump, (again they aren't American).

You appealed to the mods to stop the hate on this forum, but its you being hateful and insulting others. I personally think the other brothers have made valid points while you just go on emotional insulting rants.
3 people like this

You appealed to the mods to stop the hate on this forum, but its you being hateful and insulting others. I personally think the other brothers have made valid points while you just go on emotional insulting rants.

They are the ones supporting someone with hatred towards many groups, I don't see Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji saying Donald Trump is a good man, remember what he told Babbar?

It's very clear from the whole speech Trump confused the Sikh man protesting for a Muslim. Trump was speaking about 9/11 at the time of the Sikh man started protesting. Here is a clip showing the Sikh man protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WelUUU9VcZg

After the protest Trump makes the comment of the man never wearing the "hat" again and they need to do something about them (Muslims). It is very clear from the video the Sikh man was wearing a turban and not a hat for Trumps campaign. And trump calls it a hat to disrespect the man, which he thought was a Muslim.

Let's look at his other comments. A Sikh will never support a person who says kill the terrorist family, but here is a clip of Trump saying to kill the terrorist family. And listen to his response.

Trump could not justify killing the families of terrorist, maybe the campaigners of his here can give him a hand.

Here is another video where he says the military can't refuse his order to kill terrorist families. This guy is Hitlers, there is no if, ands, and buts about it.

I have seen that video countless times. Trump is not anti-sikh, he has not disrespected the distaar.

Trump is brash, he is a new yorker, he has a thing called sense of humour. He said "ahhh he wasnt wearing one of those hats was he? and he never will" I actually laughed with him when he said that. Because that sikh guy is not one of his supporters, so he will never wear the "MakeAmericaGreatAgain" hat/ This protestor sikh has every right to protest but do so in the right way outside the event.Go start a blog, make a youtube video, go on radio but dont try and stop a presidential candidate from having his first amendment disrupted.

People say Trump is hateful. But wait there are people chopping off heads, burning people in cages, tying people up in cars and launching rockets at them and then saying allah akbar. What trump says towards islam I agree with. Apart from what he said about the family. But then again in war sometimes you have to use extreme measures to win against terrorists. If trump wants to kill the terrorists families as a warning to other potential jihadi terrorists of what would happen to his/her family I will not be offended by such move. Also trump has backtracked from this comment,

So many protesters especially the BLM thugs have been violent that now Sir Trump has stated publicly that he will press charges against them and told police to arrest them from now on. Now these protestors seem to dwindle away :biggrin2:

Edited by thesoldier
3 people like this