Sign in to follow this  
thugger

Sikh Americans Fight For Civil Rights In Donald Trump’s America

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

We're not in Donald Trump's America(yet). Trump hasn't said or done anything against us either. When he said "one of those hats", he was referring to his "Make America Great Again" hat.

Trump has said from time to time that he'd like to beat up his protesters, and has told his supporters that he will pay for any legal fees. Just look at what happened in Chicago recently, (the violence doesn't necessarily have to be with Sikhs to understand).

thesoldier    47

Trump has said from time to time that he'd like to beat up his protesters, and has told his supporters that he will pay for any legal fees. Just look at what happened in Chicago recently, (the violence doesn't necessarily have to be with Sikhs to understand).

you got idiots coming to his event with the sole purpose of disrupting his 1st amendment right. These so called thugs come with payment from leftist George soros moveon.org

Trumps been nice at his rallies but he got fed up after every 5 minutes protesters (thugs) interrupted his speech.

• Like 4

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

you got idiots coming to his event with the sole purpose of disrupting his 1st amendment right. These so called thugs come with payment from leftist George soros moveon.org

Trumps been nice at his rallies but he got fed up after every 5 minutes protesters (thugs) interrupted his speech.

Trump is the guy destroying the party of Lincoln, the only thug here is him. (He insulted many people and has promoted violence,) also in case you're a mentally r*tarded supporter of Trump, he's not even a true conservative!

thesoldier    47

This is pure moslum propaganda. Are you saying sikhs have not been attacked under obama administration of 8 years? This article is written by murtaza hussain.... would you trust them who are allowed to lie (taqiyya) to disbelievers?

Many many sikhs have been attacked throughout america since 9/11 and under the obama administration. This has nothing to do with Trump, but propoganda from a moslum to put fear in the eyes of sikhs and turn them anti-trump. Trump has NEVER been anti-sikh. Trump has many many minority people working for his many companies.

moslums hate trump because saudi oil money cannot buy out Trump. Trump is going after radical izlam. As far as i am aware sikhs are not radical islamists so ignore this nobody called hussain

Edited by thesoldier
  • Like 2

thesoldier    47

Trump is the guy destroying the party of Lincoln, the only thug here is him. (He insulted many people and has promoted violence,) also in case you're a mentally r*tarded supporter of Trump, he's not even a true conservative!

IF trump was really a thug he would NOT have cancelled his rallies in chicago. He didnt want violence at his rallies by the mainly black thugs of the BLM movement. That why he cancelled the event.

HE could have easily let the event happen. so his followers could beat the crap out of the protesters.

Trump 2016

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

IF trump was really a thug he would NOT have cancelled his rallies in chicago. He didnt want violence at his rallies by the mainly black thugs of the BLM movement. That why he cancelled the event.

HE could have easily let the event happen. so his followers could beat the crap out of the protesters.

Trump 2016

Let me guess, you're not really intelligent are you, (nor are you even Sikh).

thesoldier    47

Let me guess, you're not really intelligent are you, (nor are you even Sikh).

Paji i am sikh and I am intelligent enough to know Trump will most likely get the nomination

Donald J. Trump
4 hrs ·

Great news! THANK YOU! A great way to start of SUPER TUESDAY! Northern Mariana Islands GOP caucus results:

TRUMP: 343 (72.8%)

CRUZ: 113 (24.0%)

KASICH: 10 (2.1%)

RUBIO: 5 (1.1%)

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

Paji i am sikh and I am intelligent enough to know Trump will most likely get the nomination

Donald J. Trump

4 hrs ·

Great news! THANK YOU! A great way to start of SUPER TUESDAY! Northern Mariana Islands GOP caucus results:

TRUMP: 343 (72.8%)

CRUZ: 113 (24.0%)

KASICH: 10 (2.1%)

RUBIO: 5 (1.1%)

Do you have any proof that you are either intelligent or Sikh? (Lots of non-Sikhs come on this forum, as well as many i*diots, like yourself). It doesn't matter if he wins the nomination, he will destroy the party of Lincoln and Reagan. Not only that, but also destroy the Conservative Movement!

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

@TheSoldier, you're not even American, why do you care about the future of conservatives? (From a previous Trump topic, I remember you saying you're English?)

thesoldier    47

Trump 2016

Do you have any proof that you are either intelligent or Sikh? (Lots of non-Sikhs come on this forum, as well as many i*diots, like yourself). It doesn't matter if he wins the nomination, he will destroy the party of Lincoln and Reagan. Not only that, but also destroy the Conservative Movement!

You couldnt answer my above quote, so like a typical leftist you resort to calling me unintelligent and a non-sikh.

Edited by thesoldier
  • Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

You couldnt answer my above quote, so like a typical leftist you resort to calling me unintelligent and a non-sikh.

I'm a conservative, (also you're a British person, so you should focus on you're country's problem). Also I already know 100% that you don't believe Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is Vaheguru. Trump has proven time and time again that he's been extremely rude and hateful. Just kiss other Christian/Atheist a*s!

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

I'm done with you dum*a*s! You are filled with you're own Haunai! (Admin and Mods get yourself to finally care about this site and stop some hate going on this website!)