Ardaas

simran345

his speech on why he joined AAP

He makes some good points about the system in Punjab and drugs etc. I think he'd make a good minister, but it's not his field as he says.

But he does have genuine concern over the state of Punjab and the youth, good thinking.

Lol has nobody actually heard what your beloved ghuggi has to say about his beloved jattism? I agreed with everything he said up until 3:45 where he goes on and on and on about "JATT" even calling our mahaan shaheed Baba Deep Singh a jatt? Do none of you have a problem with that? Do you think Baba Deep Singh ji referred himself to be a Sandhills jatt or a Khalsa of guru Gobind Singh? When someone accepts Amrit they leave all ties with their ancestry yet still these mahaan sikh are chained to being a "jatt" yet some posters say ghuggi has good knowledge about ithiaas, maybe he should learn why the ithiaas happend and what sikhi is.

I love the way most of you forgot to mention that.

Again, back to my point- people like gippy and jokers like ghuggi need to sort out their hypocrisy before they can start preaching about sikhi?

Did no one see the bottle of "jatt whiskey" in that clip next in line to pics of our shaheed?

Sikhi has no place for caste supremacy, only the ones who believe in their caste over sikhi create this whole superiority thing.

Please give me any ithiaas, gurbani shabad or quote from the rehat Maryada where it states one should believe in the superiority of ones former ancestry.

Lol has nobody actually heard heard what your beloved ghuggi has to say about his beloved jattism? I aggreed with everything he said up until 3:45 where he goes on and on and on about "JATT" even calling out mahaan shaheed Baba Deep Singh a jatt? Do none of you have a problem with that? When someone accepts Amrit they leave all ties with their ancestry yet still these mahaan sikh are chained to being a "jatt" yet some posters say ghuggi has good knowledge about ithiaas, maybe he should learn why the ithiaas happend and what sikhi is.

Again, back to my point- people like gippy and jokers like ghuggi need to sort out their hypocrisy before they can start preaching about sikhi?

Did no one see the bottle of "jatt whiskey" in that clip next in line to pics of our shaheed?

Sounds like you have an inherent affinity for Jatts..

Lol has nobody actually heard what your beloved ghuggi has to say about his beloved jattism? I agreed with everything he said up until 3:45 where he goes on and on and on about "JATT" even calling our mahaan shaheed Baba Deep Singh a jatt? Do none of you have a problem with that? Do you think Baba Deep Singh ji referred himself to be a Sandhills jatt or a Khalsa of guru Gobind Singh? When someone accepts Amrit they leave all ties with their ancestry yet still these mahaan sikh are chained to being a "jatt" yet some posters say ghuggi has good knowledge about ithiaas, maybe he should learn why the ithiaas happend and what sikhi is.

Sikhi has no place for caste supremacy, only the ones who believe in their caste over sikhi create this whole superiority thing.

Please give me any ithiaas, gurbani shabad or quote from the rehat Maryada where it states one should believe in the superiority of ones former ancestry.

Bla bla bla blaa. I think you are just looking out for things to argue over.

When was the last time you focuses on yourself?

He is not my "beloved Ghuggi", sounds more like yours the way you are analysing every weakness of somebody.

I tend to see where somebody has done something good for somebody and don't go on and on about somebody's weaknesses, because do you know why?

Because Guru ji has graced me to stop and think about myself first and see my own weaknesses, before I get all hypocritical about others and their spiritual journeys. (Said without ego), although I still do have the weakness of forgetting this and should be focusing on myself.

I don't believe in caste, and don't encourage it either. So what I complimented some good work. Get over yourself will you and see some goodness in people too. But I guess that hurts to compliment somebody for anything they do.

I'm not one of those people who give the all "eh nai ida, oh nai Ida" on the internet, then in real when off the pc mix with everybody.

If you don't want to see their movies, then don't, but I'm not going to isolate myself from the world, but to integrate with them, so tough.

Bla bla bla blaa. I think you are just looking out for things to argue over.

When was the last time you focuses on yourself?

He is not my "beloved Ghuggi", sounds more like yours the way you are analysing every weakness of somebody. I guess it's difficult for somebody of your " high spiritual status" to accept that everybody is God's creation and that only people like you are perfect hey?

I tend to see where somebody has done something good for somebody and don't go on and on about somebody's weaknesses, because do you know why?

Because Guru ji has graced me to stop and think about myself first and see my own weaknesses, before I get all hypocritical about others and their spiritual journeys.

I don't believe in caste, and don't encourage it either. So what I complimented some good work. Get over yourself will you and see some goodness in people too. But I guess that hurts to compliment somebody for anything they do.

I'm not one of those people who give the all "eh nai ida, oh nai Ida" on the internet, then in real when off the pc mix with everybody.

If you don't want to see their movies, then don't, but I'm not going to isolate myself from the world, but to integrate with them, so tough.

WJKK WJKF

Penji, I haven't singled you out ever in any topic, this particular topic nor replied so rudely to any of your opinions, like you said, I have my own opinion but I try and base it on Maryada because my own opinion is flawed. I quoted you earlier because you were the topic poster.

I have highlighted only what I saw in the video and against Maryada and refer it back to my original point. Not to argue, but to open debate.

I have not said anywhere that I am perfect or a gret sikh? I have many sins to which I will account for.

However, the position panjab is in, is due to many of our own people. Not just the government. The people mentioned in my post are contributors to the "panjabi culture" therefore they are to blame aswell. Not to be venerated as great "role models".

WJKK WJKF

Penji, I haven't singled you out ever in any topic, this particular topic nor replied so rudely to any of your opinions, like you said, I have my own opinion but I try and base it on Maryada because my own opinion is flawed. I quoted you earlier because you were the topic poster.

I have highlighted only what I saw in the video and against Maryada and refer it back toy original point. Not to argue, but to open debate.

I have not said anywhere that I am perfect or a gret sikh? I have many sins to which I will account for.

However, the position panjab is in, is due to many of our own people. Not just the government. The people mentioned in my post are contributors to the "panjabi culture" therefore they are to blame aswell. Not to be venerated as great "role models".

But in the video Paji or penji, he is talking about the system in Punjab and opposing what you are saying, so I don't understand what you are debating. He's saying that the problems in Punjab needs to be sorted out, unless I watched a different video.

I agree with you the bit about Punjab problems are not any better by singers singing songs about shraab and this that and the other. I think that contributes to it, because the youngsters follow these singers.

I've mentioned this in another post, a while ago. I've even messages singers myself to stop singing these songs and tell them on their social media. But if somebody does say or do something good then I say it.

If we encourage these changes and positive aspects of them, then they will feel like doing more movies and songs for the benefit of the youngsters. If we don't support them on their positive work, then how will anything progress?

You see it's media like cinema and songs that send out positive messages and awareness that youth and people are more likely to respond to. I think people are getting fed up of the same old chaklo raklo songs and movies now too. So I'm trying to support something good only. Hope you understand.

Ghuggi is very knowledgeable about sikh itihaas and is I feel trying to get people engaged to learning about sikhi and trying to protect our virsa ...so I was not surprised at his role

You are probably right in what you are saying Sikhiseeker ji as I've not watched the whole video, only the beginning bit. I watched more in the second one.

So I apologise to you. Also I have deleted something I wrote which was uncalled for as I thought you were belittling me for merely complimenting goodness in somebody.

Sorry ji if I hurt your soul.

Bhul chuk maf karna ji

I still think the more we tell these singers not to sing rubbish and more meaningful songs that don't sway youngsters to negativity, the better. I've seen on their FB profiles that quite few have started doing that.

But in the video Paji or penji, he is talking about the system in Punjab and opposing what you are saying, so I don't understand what you are debating. He's saying that the problems in Punjab needs to be sorted out, unless I watched a different video.

I agree with you the bit about Punjab problems are not any better by singers singing songs about shraab and this that and the other. I think that contributes to it, because the youngsters follow these singers.

I've mentioned this in another post, a while ago. I've even messages singers myself to stop singing these songs and tell them on their social media. But if somebody does say or do something good then I say it.

If we encourage these changes and positive aspects of them, then they will feel like doing more movies and songs for the benefit of the youngsters. If we don't support them on their positive work, then how will anything progress?

You see it's media like cinema and songs that send out positive messages and awareness that youth and people are more likely to respond to. I think people are getting fed up of the same old chaklo raklo songs and movies now too. So I'm trying to support something good only. Hope you understand.

WJKK WJKF

penji, I have quoted the video posted by jkvlondon so we're on the same hymn sheet.

I agree with all you said above, but after you have watched all the above video, please comment on what you hear. I personally think he lets himself down after 3:45, this shows he misunderstands what it means to be a Khalsa Sikh of Guru Nanak and all he previously stated is undone as he boasts for caste supremacy. I am against this 100% and do not make any apologies. If a child makes a mistake, you samjhaa them for the better. You do not let them carry on making the mistake. Therefore when someone taints sikhi with their own agenda or maan, they should be corrected within the guidelines of the maryada and sikhi, not allowed to carry on.

My point is, if gippy tomorrow makes the sequel to Jatt James Bond, the film Ardas, it's message and point then becomes undone as the producer is a contributor to the very issue he is complaning about. If he tomorrow accepts Amrit, or even stops anti sikh media and focuses on one sikhi, one unit, one body, I would support him 100%