Ardaas

simran345

WJKK WJKF

penji, I have quoted the video posted by jkvlondon so we're on the same hymn sheet.

I agree with all you said above, but after you have watched all the above video, please comment on what you hear. I personally think he lets himself down after 3:45, this shows he misunderstands what it means to be a Khalsa Sikh of Guru Nanak and all he previously stated is undone as he boasts for caste supremacy. I am against this 100% and do not make any apologies. If a child makes a mistake, you samjhaa them for the better. You do not let them carry on making the mistake. Therefore when someone taints sikhi with their own agenda or maan, they should be corrected within the guidelines of the maryada and sikhi, not allowed to carry on.

My point is, if gippy tomorrow makes the sequel to Jatt James Bond, the film Ardas, it's message and point then becomes undone as the producer is a contributor to the very issue he is complaning about. If he tomorrow accepts Amrit, or even stops anti sikh media and focuses on one sikhi, one unit, one body, I would support him 100%

Thank you ji, I've also cleared my misunderstandings in the my last post. I will watch it all.

You know what you should do, if you feel strongly about it, tell him on social media.

You are probably right in what you are saying Sikhiseeker ji as I've not watched the whole video, only the beginning bit. I watched more in the second one.

So I apologise to you. Also I have deleted something I wrote which was uncalled for as I thought you were belittling me for merely complimenting goodness in somebody.

Sorry ji if I hurt your soul.

Bhul chuk maf karna ji

I still think the more we tell these singers not to sing rubbish and more meaningful songs that don't sway youngsters to negativity, the better. I've seen on their FB profiles that quite few have started doing that.

WJKK WJKF

You do not have to apologise to me, I am no one important or of any status and my soul goes unhurt lol. I myself have tainted my soul with the sins of my karma and I alone have taken my soul on a detour route from mukhti, I'm trying to re-route but I lose the signal many a time lol.

The singers will always sing songs what sell because their just singers. It's our parcharaks like Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji who will shine the jot of Guru Nanak because it's blinding. Don't buy Gippys film, support basicstosikhi or sikh pow.

Thank you ji, I've also cleared my misunderstandings in the my last post. I will watch it all.

You know what you should do, if you feel strongly about it, tell him on social media.

WJKK WJKF

To raise the caste issue with the older generation is a no win situation. Only the ones what accept Gurmat will understand. It is them who are strongly attached to it and will have to deal with it. I'm more worried about the future of sikhi, not the past. Hence why my protest is on here. I don't teach my kids about caste supremacy, just equality.

So if the younger generation can read my protest on here's do read our correspondence....it's a good thing.

That's the only reason why I post on here.

WJKK WJKF

To raise the caste issue with the older generation is a no win situation. Only the ones what accept Gurmat will understand. It is them who are strongly attached to it and will have to deal with it. I'm more worried about the future of sikhi, not the past. Hence why my protest is on here. I don't teach my kids about caste supremacy, just equality.

So if the younger generation can read my protest on here's do read our correspondence....it's a good thing.

That's the only reason why I post on here.

Yes you are right, it's the older generation that can't let go. I think it's better coming from older people for to have any effect on them.

Or if somebody's kid gets married out of caste, that's what normally raises awareness.

You are doing a great job with your kids, I'm sure they are very proud of you Sikhiseeker ji. Hanji they will be reading this as it's the Internet age and familiar with youngsters.

WJKK WJKF

You do not have to apologise to me, I am no one important or of any status and my soul goes unhurt lol. I myself have tainted my soul with the sins of my karma and I alone have taken my soul on a detour route from mukhti, I'm trying to re-route but I lose the signal many a time lol.

The singers will always sing songs what sell because their just singers. It's our parcharaks like Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji who will shine the jot of Guru Nanak because it's blinding. Don't buy Gippys film, support basicstosikhi or sikh pow.

You may not think you are important yourself. But you are a good role model for your kids and family and from that others will get inspiration too.

Where I am wrong , I do need to apologise, that's just me lol. My short temper has got better though, but still long way to go and it is impossible not to get a bit frustrated, but I guess that's part of life. I used to live in this bubble of mine years ago, where I never ever used to get irritated or angry. But now I realise it's not all bad, as a lot of people also take advantage of ones nice nature.

So nowadays I tend to defend more towards humanity, but I can get it wrong too.

It's good in Punjab they have people like Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriawala and other young parcharak, but the main craze seems to be Internet, What's app, Instagram and Snap chat. Facebook doesn't seem popular with the youngsters I met. They ask for your number first as they use Whats App more.

But help is needed with drink, drugs etc. Not just youngsters, elders too. It's the same here, the whole world has changed.

The point he makes is that those mahapurakhs of the past were the true mark of manhood that is called 'jatt' not these bandars who have zero love for Gurbani , sikhi or their homeland... I would aspire to be a jatt of Guru Nanak's description in Bani who plants the seed of naam in the fields of my mind ...Main point was the man is thinking about heritage of sikhi going forward and the state of sikhi in its heartland ...what he said about permission process and censorship by the state on dharmic films is true . I mean they try to tell us that we cannot speak the truth about mughals for fear of muslims now ....we cannot speak the truth of the 1980s and 1990s because it will offend the hindus of punjab ...If they are truly Punjabi they would have love and respect for Sant ji and Guru Sahiban...

The only thing I can see is making films outside and bombarding the internet and Indian market from the outside

Ghuggi has done a "jat classic" in that short video and no one should underestimate the damage such narratives evoke.

Jat classic = if a Sikh of jat background does anything of any significance, then mention that he is a jat. If a Sikh of a non-jat background does anything of significance, he will simply be known as a Sikh or Mr Singh.

This has been going on for generations. Fast forward to 2016. The outcome is that an uneducated pendu is brainwashed into thinking only jats have contributed to Sikh history.

Couldn't be more wrong.

The point he makes is that those mahapurakhs of the past were the true mark of manhood that is called 'jatt' not these bandars who have zero love for Gurbani , sikhi or their homeland... I would aspire to be a jatt of Guru Nanak's description in Bani who plants the seed of naam in the fields of my mind ...Main point was the man is thinking about heritage of sikhi going forward and the state of sikhi in its heartland ...what he said about permission process and censorship by the state on dharmic films is true . I mean they try to tell us that we cannot speak the truth about mughals for fear of muslims now ....we cannot speak the truth of the 1980s and 1990s because it will offend the hindus of punjab ...If they are truly Punjabi they would have love and respect for Sant ji and Guru Sahiban...

The only thing I can see is making films outside and bombarding the internet and Indian market from the outside

WJKK WJKF

No, that is wrong. If you are stating that his point is that someone like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh was a true mark of that eras manhood and he represented the jatt is totally wrong.

It is statements like these what cause issues. It hasn't got nothing to do with that he was from jatt ancestry, it has everything to do with that he accepted Amrit from Guru Gobind Singh himself and represented nothing but sikhi and the Khalsa.

Do you think Guru Nanak Dev Ji represented the manhood of that era of the Bedi caste?

Ghuggi is only trying to highlight caste supremacy.

Also, in gurbani, where jatt is written, it represents the farmer sowing the seed, not the jatt caste for jatt supremacy. It's a metaphor for all SIKHS to sow the seed of faith. So why would you want to be a "jatt of Guru Nanak" and not a sikh if Guru Nanak?

Gurbani also says we are all gypsies, as we all mangh from waheguru.

Ghuggi has done a "jat classic" in that short video and no one should underestimate the damage such narratives evoke.

Jat classic = if a Sikh of jat background does anything of any significance, then mention that he is a jat. If a Sikh of a non-jat background does anything of significance, he will simply be known as a Sikh or Mr Singh.

This has been going on for generations. Fast forward to 2016. The outcome is that an uneducated pendu is brainwashed into thinking only jats have contributed to Sikh history.

Couldn't be more wrong.

WJKK WJKF

Spot on. Hit the nail in its head.

WJKK WJKF

No, that is wrong. If you are stating that his point is that someone like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh was a true mark of that eras manhood and he represented the jatt is totally wrong.

It is statements like these what cause issues. It hasn't got nothing to do with that he was from jatt ancestry, it has everything to do with that he accepted Amrit from Guru Gobind Singh himself and represented nothing but sikhi and the Khalsa.

Do you think Guru Nanak Dev Ji represented the manhood of that era of the Bedi caste?

Ghuggi is only trying to highlight caste supremacy.

Also, in gurbani, where jatt is written, it represents the farmer sowing the seed, not the jatt caste for jatt supremacy. It's a metaphor for all SIKHS to sow the seed of faith. So why would you want to be a "jatt of Guru Nanak" and not a sikh if Guru Nanak?

Gurbani also says we are all gypsies, as we all mangh from waheguru.

WJKK WJKF

Spot on. Hit the nail in its head.

honesty we are all jatt , all tarkan , all dalit, all brahmin, all khastryia because My Pita ji made us ALL IN ONE people , 4varna ko ek karauon Tabhi Gobind SIngh nam kehaoun . Guru Nanak Dev ji did khetibardi like a jatt despite being from a different strata ...we are one caste humanity

we should rise above the labels ... Sarbat Khalsa mandate is same ...obviously a person who has earned money from his 'jatt' pride has acquired the disease of the brahmins but we have the technology to cure him and his ilk ...just let's get him to put his efforts in for the panth ...you never know he may surprise us all and become tyaar bar tyaar Khalsa

Couldn't be more wrong.

so you kind of drawing a parallel between english and Jatts and scottish/irish/welsh with non jatt .....say if an English dude wins a gold medal then he's English but if a Scottish dude wins then he's British?

truth is our history is jampacked with people with diverse backgrounds, cultures and languages ...even panj piare is a prime example if you want this rebrushed history and punjabiat dominanace to fade, we have to let the world know that we have that diversity.