StarStriker

Sunny Hundal's Latest Sikh Article

to be clear I was not groomed and I actually told the perp to a flying &*() as I countered his move by telling my parents . I realise I am lucky in that Guru ji blessed me with gursikh parents who would stick by me others are not so fortunate , that's why I promised myself if anyone was in that pain I would help as best as I could.

Yes penji, you are an inspiration to us women that go through bad times and give hope when they have nobody to turn to. I'm so glad to hear that you have turned round your awful experience to help others. You are a very brave sister, from which other sisters should learn from to be strong and to defend themselves against negative people.

You are right, some parents would disown their daughters or not give the required support due being ashamed of the situation. This is where we need to, as a community educate parents also of what they go through and there should be support for the whole family so they are not belittled or isolated from others.

• Like 1

People like Jagsaw and Hundal are the enemy within. Ever ready to undermine the issues faced by their own people. When the wider public see that one of our own is downplaying the seriousness of what we face, it makes them suspicious of those of us who valiantly try to combat these issues, casting the whole matter into doubt.

Fifth columns.

Edited by dallysingh101

Guest Jacfsing2

Even non-Sikhs know of the dangers of Radical Islam and Devout Muslims in general societies, so how come some FAKE SIKHS be this stupid?

As Sikhs of the Guru - wherever you happen to be on the spectrum - we should never have blindspots where all reason and impartiality desert us, I.E. heart overruling the head. That's how you end up in serious trouble. Treat everyone with a similar touch, or in my case, guilty until proven innocent, lol.

what a clown, a sikh joins a nationalist party, he is creating bad image for sikhism, representing a dark extremist elements hiding in the community.Muslims involved radical ideology and crime against other faiths are individuals but have nothing to do with islam.Does any one listen to this guy apart from on a sunday when the A League politic pundits have a day off, they call in the 3 raters

islam was responsible for the white slave trade, nearly 2 million europeans captured and exported to north Africa by Arabs and turks.The reason they look different to rest of africans .History glossed over by liberals.Slavery is a big part of islam.Hundal would never discuss this, it would not get him any media work

Even non-Sikhs know of the dangers of Radical Islam and Devout Muslims in general societies, so how come some FAKE SIKHS be this stupid?

Don't think that surreptitiously racist goray are any less of a threat to us. Wake up for God's sake.

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't think that surreptitiously racist goray are any less of a threat to us. Wake up for God's sake.

I have never said that they weren't but comparing Christian countries and Muslim countries treatment to Sikhs, you can totally see the difference.

I have never said that they weren't but comparing Christian countries and Muslim countries treatment to Sikhs, you can totally see the difference.

Don't kid yourself that this is somehow static or fixed.

Wake up man. You sound like Trump's long lost son.

Edited by dallysingh101

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't kid yourself that this is somehow static or fixed.

Wake up man. You sound like Trump's long lost son.

I don't even support Trump, (he is right on some issues and wrong on most issues). He INSULTED GEORGE W. BUSH!

I don't even support Trump, (he is right on some issues and wrong on most issues). He INSULTED GEORGE W. BUSH!

You act as though insulting that bewakoof bush is such a bad thing.

Guest Jacfsing2

You act as though insulting that bewakoof bush is such a bad thing.

I said Trump was right on some issues and wrong on most issues. This is an issue where I surprisingly have to agree with him. (That wall nonsense and all that banning ALL Muslims is the part I don't agree with).

to be clear I was not groomed and I actually told the perp to a flying &*() as I countered his move by telling my parents . I realise I am lucky in that Guru ji blessed me with gursikh parents who would stick by me others are not so fortunate , that's why I promised myself if anyone was in that pain I would help as best as I could.

jkvlondon, really sorry and disturbed to hear about the rape episode you suffered and don't for one moment wish for you to relive that horrible ordeal by asking you questions about it or expecting you to mention any more about it.

What I wish to do is try and articulate that any hate we demonstrate for another religion or race will, in the end, come back and bite us too. There are never any winners with hate and bigotry. For that reason we have to understand that 99% of Muslims who are good, decent hard working people should not have to suffer hatred and violence because of the actions of the 1%. We need to be responsible and understand that words we use are easily turned into physical violence by others. We also need to understand that there are non-Sikhs out there who hold exactly the same bigoted hatred against us for exactly the same misinformed and irrational reason. For example, there have, in the last year or so, been plenty of court cases involving Sikh men who groom young girls and indeed the most horrible and digusting news story of the year so far has been about a Sikh man who repeatly and visciously raped several baby girls:

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2016/02/19/jailed-wicked-and-dangerous-sexual-predator-who-raped-eight-year-old-girls/

Things need to be looked at rationaly. A group of white men go paint-balling in the woods and its a case of 'young men enjoying the great outdoors doing a great extra-curricular activity'. A group of Pakistani men go paintballing however, and its a 'terrorist training camp' with the police getting involved.

A group of white young men going out on the pull on Saturday night trying to get lods of young women to sleep with them and its a case of 'young lads enjoying a traditional weekend night out having a laugh'. A group of Pakistani men do the same and its a 'grooming gang'. :blink2:

Everything should always be looked at with educated and rational eyes. Thats the Sikh way.

The wider picture should always be understood. Thats the Sikh way.

Blind bigotry and hatred of an entire community and joining hands with vile white supremist racist facists ?. That is NOT the Sikh way and the irony here is that we are getting a good indication from this thread as to just how much of an upside down topsy turvy world we live in in that there have been several messages here accusing me of "not being a Sikh" because I don't support a white supremist racist facist party. :omg:

Things need to be looked at rationaly. A group of white men go paint-balling in the woods and its a case of 'young men enjoying the great outdoors doing a great extra-curricular activity'. A group of Pakistani men go paintballing however, and its a 'terrorist training camp' with the police getting involved.

A group of white young men going out on the pull on Saturday night trying to get lods of young women to sleep with them and its a case of 'young lads enjoying a traditional weekend night out having a laugh'. A group of Pakistani men do the same and its a 'grooming gang'.

I see u have been watchin imran yusuf's stand up videos.