Sunny Hundal's Latest Sikh Article

StarStriker

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't kid yourself that this is somehow static or fixed.

Wake up man. You sound like Trump's long lost son.

I don't even support Trump, (he is right on some issues and wrong on most issues). He INSULTED GEORGE W. BUSH!

Guest Jacfsing2

You act as though insulting that bewakoof bush is such a bad thing.

I said Trump was right on some issues and wrong on most issues. This is an issue where I surprisingly have to agree with him. (That wall nonsense and all that banning ALL Muslims is the part I don't agree with).

to be clear I was not groomed and I actually told the perp to a flying &*() as I countered his move by telling my parents . I realise I am lucky in that Guru ji blessed me with gursikh parents who would stick by me others are not so fortunate , that's why I promised myself if anyone was in that pain I would help as best as I could.

jkvlondon, really sorry and disturbed to hear about the rape episode you suffered and don't for one moment wish for you to relive that horrible ordeal by asking you questions about it or expecting you to mention any more about it.

What I wish to do is try and articulate that any hate we demonstrate for another religion or race will, in the end, come back and bite us too. There are never any winners with hate and bigotry. For that reason we have to understand that 99% of Muslims who are good, decent hard working people should not have to suffer hatred and violence because of the actions of the 1%. We need to be responsible and understand that words we use are easily turned into physical violence by others. We also need to understand that there are non-Sikhs out there who hold exactly the same bigoted hatred against us for exactly the same misinformed and irrational reason. For example, there have, in the last year or so, been plenty of court cases involving Sikh men who groom young girls and indeed the most horrible and digusting news story of the year so far has been about a Sikh man who repeatly and visciously raped several baby girls:

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2016/02/19/jailed-wicked-and-dangerous-sexual-predator-who-raped-eight-year-old-girls/

Things need to be looked at rationaly. A group of white men go paint-balling in the woods and its a case of 'young men enjoying the great outdoors doing a great extra-curricular activity'. A group of Pakistani men go paintballing however, and its a 'terrorist training camp' with the police getting involved.

A group of white young men going out on the pull on Saturday night trying to get lods of young women to sleep with them and its a case of 'young lads enjoying a traditional weekend night out having a laugh'. A group of Pakistani men do the same and its a 'grooming gang'. :blink2:

Everything should always be looked at with educated and rational eyes. Thats the Sikh way.

The wider picture should always be understood. Thats the Sikh way.

Blind bigotry and hatred of an entire community and joining hands with vile white supremist racist facists ?. That is NOT the Sikh way and the irony here is that we are getting a good indication from this thread as to just how much of an upside down topsy turvy world we live in in that there have been several messages here accusing me of "not being a Sikh" because I don't support a white supremist racist facist party. :omg:

Things need to be looked at rationaly. A group of white men go paint-balling in the woods and its a case of 'young men enjoying the great outdoors doing a great extra-curricular activity'. A group of Pakistani men go paintballing however, and its a 'terrorist training camp' with the police getting involved.

A group of white young men going out on the pull on Saturday night trying to get lods of young women to sleep with them and its a case of 'young lads enjoying a traditional weekend night out having a laugh'. A group of Pakistani men do the same and its a 'grooming gang'.

I see u have been watchin imran yusuf's stand up videos.

Comedy is well and good, and I'm always up for a laugh, but I've begun to notice how most Asian comedians in the diaspora have to knock their own culture in order to get laughs from the white man. It may seem innocuous at first - and I swear, I'm not turning into a SJW, lol - but what may seem like a harmless riff on cultural differences actually does a lot more long-term damage to our identity than at first sight. It is the comedy of observation, which is as old as the hills themselves, but when it's primarily a white audience from whom we wish to gain laughs, it does take on a slightly different context, whether we like it or not.

The punchline is always "Look at us; look at how backwards and unsophisticated we are. Please laugh at us, white people. Laugh at our antiquated ways. We are so silly, aren't we?" I don't believe Asian comedians deliberately go out of their way to create these "culture clash" routines in order to have a dig at their own people, but the fact that they don't seem to see any inherent, long-term issues with their brand of comedy speaks volumes about the ingrained inferiority complex that's clearly present in the Asian subconscious. You have even the younger generation on YouTube such as Lily Singh doing similar dress-up / culture clash routines, and I always wonder what a white person with a couple of brain cells available to rub together must take away from such apparent self-deprecation. What conclusions do they draw from such routines, aside from the surface reaction of, "It's just a laugh"?

If we keep beating the same drum, eventually you'll convince vast swathes of our future generations that we do belong to a lesser culture that should be laughed at and mocked, no matter how seemingly harmless. When there were the vast migrations of the 20th century of non-white cultures flocking to the west, such comedy was par for the course; it was fresh, exciting, and it was a way of the host countries getting to grips with these new arrivals and their ways in a manner they wouldn't otherwise care to discover. Now that we're well into the 21st century, it's safe to say we should be capable of moving on from the basic template of comedy that was in vogue in the 1950's up to the 1970's.

Let's not even get into the whole political leanings of these, primarily, liberal Asian comedians, who are cut from the same cloth as those who pretend as if Asians are one homogeneous group without distinction, as they willfully ignore the nuanced and clearly delineated differences between us based on religion, culture, geography, language, etc. As much some of us would like to pretend "we're all in it together", the reality on the ground would suggest the opposite is true.

jkvlondon, really sorry and disturbed to hear about the rape episode you suffered and don't for one moment wish for you to relive that horrible ordeal by asking you questions about it or expecting you to mention any more about it.

What I wish to do is try and articulate that any hate we demonstrate for another religion or race will, in the end, come back and bite us too. There are never any winners with hate and bigotry. For that reason we have to understand that 99% of Muslims who are good, decent hard working people should not have to suffer hatred and violence because of the actions of the 1%. We need to be responsible and understand that words we use are easily turned into physical violence by others. We also need to understand that there are non-Sikhs out there who hold exactly the same bigoted hatred against us for exactly the same misinformed and irrational reason. For example, there have, in the last year or so, been plenty of court cases involving Sikh men who groom young girls and indeed the most horrible and digusting news story of the year so far has been about a Sikh man who repeatly and visciously raped several baby girls:

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2016/02/19/jailed-wicked-and-dangerous-sexual-predator-who-raped-eight-year-old-girls/

A group of white young men going out on the pull on Saturday night trying to get lods of young women to sleep with them and its a case of 'young lads enjoying a traditional weekend night out having a laugh'. A group of Pakistani men do the same and its a 'grooming gang'. :blink2:

Everything should always be looked at with educated and rational eyes. Thats the Sikh way.

The wider picture should always be understood. Thats the Sikh way.

Blind bigotry and hatred of an entire community and joining hands with vile white supremist racist facists ?. That is NOT the Sikh way and the irony here is that we are getting a good indication from this thread as to just how much of an upside down topsy turvy world we live in in that there have been several messages here accusing me of "not being a Sikh" because I don't support a white supremist racist facist party. :omg:

well in my case it's not blind bigotry just the facts and the truth is, when I was a teenager and now, is zameen asmaan da farak , now there is concerted and organised hand behind the rapes and abuse , not individuals chancing it as it was then. There are now whole FAMILIES of menfolk networking doing this stuff and their neighbours are turning a blind eye to protect their own daughters. Some of the abused I have talked to, have been the same faith and nationalities as these men. It is repugnant for a sikh to turn away, to be so PC scared of human opinion to not do the right thing . We are mandated to protect our sisters and younger brothers as well from these scum . I have not started hating my muslim friends but I will say I will be vigilant of menfolk since they seem to be the source of majority of the aggression and other faith hate. My older kids are aware of Dawah gangs and have been strengthened in their self-knowledge and faith's knowledge and I have come across openly anti-befriending policy executed by my daughter's classmates , it 's OK their loss.

No sikh would look , let alone do what you said , he was a desi punjabi who was filth and the khalsa has a duty to stop his like too.

I have come across openly anti-befriending policy executed by my daughter's classmates , it 's OK their loss.

Funny u mention that, just 2day on nihals show which i was listening back to, a comment was made by an elderly muslim man, which left nihal speechless. The grandad said, how his granddaughter, went on a school trip to a gurdwara, and had langar/coke. She told her grandad, that her friends have told her, she is now a non-muslim/kuffar/dirty n unclean, coz she had food/drink frm kuffars. 8 yr olds r beleiving this in this country! I wasnt that shocked by those comments, but even i was slightly taken back by that...if that makes sense.