Caste And Anti Govt Violence In Harayna . Travel Between Punjab And Delhi Disrupted

lsingh

Sikh businesses have been burnt in Harayna.

Sikh businesses have been burnt in Harayna.

yep I noticed they burned out Haveli dhaba and Sukhdev as well ...those are in Punjab not Haryana so what's it got to do with anything ...except of course all those new shakas in Haryana stirring up trouble for sikhs . Sikhs need to protect our Gurdwarey and sangat especially in Haryana

yep I noticed they burned out Haveli dhaba and Sukhdev as well ...those are in Punjab not Haryana so what's it got to do with anything ...except of course all those new shakas in Haryana stirring up trouble for sikhs . Sikhs need to protect our Gurdwarey and sangat especially in Haryana

They burnt sukhdev dhaba? its the best dhaba in the world. I think every punjabi must have eaten there one time or another

I dont know if its a franchise of Haveli, or just same name, but this location of Haveli is in Haryana. I think even Punjab has a couple locations of Haveli? Also Sukhdev Dhaba is in Haryana.

They burnt sukhdev dhaba? its the best dhaba in the world. I think every punjabi must have eaten there one time or another

Yeah, not sure why though. Imagine what would have happened had Sikhs protested like this during the Beadbi incidents.

these jats seem to have a real grudge against sikhs. reports are showing that a lot of arson attacks have been directed towards punjabi (both Hindu and Sikh) businesses and property. they caused us great harm in 84 as they make up a large portion of the delhi police and pretty much dominate the haryana police. most travelers will know the rude behavior they have towards sikhs coming from punjab or overseas. we have to be vigilant when travelling from delhi to punjab, at night time especially, since hearing of numerous sexual assaults on women( most victims likely being punjabis heading to and from delhi). khalsa needs to be tyar bar tyar as always.

May Waheguru forgive me but I must say the following.

This caste has historically discriminated against "OBC". These people turned our Gurdwara's into places of discrimination. The actions of the members of this caste has proven that these people are truly OBC themselves.

my ancestors may have came from them but when we got blessed with amrit that was all gone , I would give my life to protect the rights of my oppressed brothers and sisters against such trash-minded people, they are the ones that are holding the panth to ransom and preventing Khalsa raj from happening