Confused

Guest confused

Guest confused

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This probably seems like a stupid question but it got me feeling really guilty.

At uni we have coursework, some include take home pieces and online quizzes. For the online quizzes/tests and some coursework's we are meant to do them on our own. But me and my friends we usually do it as a group and help each other.

This makes me feel really guilty, and makes me feel if i done something really bad. I know this is a stupid question, but its really annoying me and disturbing me. Everyone at in my class does this, am I doing something wrong ?

But then i think, if some asks me for help then i would help them.

Honestly, IMO cheating depends on what you're studying

If you're gonna be a politician, I'd be surprised if you weren't cheating.

If you're in med school, I'd be disturbed. You're not only doing yourself a disservice but also to all of you future patients.

If you're in graphic design or trade school, or any liberal art for that matter, then I guess it doesn't really matter since you're only hurting yourself.

If you're in general Ed, I wouldn't worry about it too much but you shouldn't cheat anyway.

Guest Don't cheat

Do the assignments on your own. You will get more out of it and feel better about yourself. The more effort you put in the better the results will be. It may not affect you right now but it will down the road. Having good ethics will go a long way in your life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jacfsing2

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! This probably seems like a stupid question but it got me feeling really guilty. At uni we have coursework, some include take home pieces and online quizzes. For the online quizzes/tests and some coursework's we are meant to do them on our own. But me and my friends we usually do it as a group and help each other. This makes me feel really guilty, and makes me feel if i done something really bad. I know this is a stupid question, but its really annoying me and disturbing me. Everyone at in my class does this, am I doing something wrong? But then i think, if some asks me for help then i would help them.

If you are going to cheat, it's only going to hurt yourself. (I sure hope nobody else gets hurt from you cheating).